• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Regis

Which is your favourite?

• Regice

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Regirock

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Registeel

Votes: 11 35.5%

• Total voters
Years
Regice. It was the first (and only) Regi I actually trained and its Sp. Def was so good that nothing in the game could really take mine down. Definitely has the coolest design, too~

Years
I'm pretty sure I only managed to catch Regirock and Regice, even though I wanted Registeel the most out of the three. I actually remember that trying to find the Regis was the first time I used a walkthrough for a Pokemon game, and I'm really glad I did, since I've got absolutely no idea how to read braille.

I was a little disappointed in finding out that I can no longer get the whole trio in any subsequent playthrough of my Sapphire, since I believe the requirement to get Regice is to stand in the middle of the room for a few minutes, but my internal battery no longer works.

Years
I can't remember if I posted here or not, guess I'll do it now...

I have to say, my fave of the three is Regice. I love its nice blue color and I do have a slight preference for Ice-types, I mean he looks like an icy robot lol. That has to be cool for sure!

Years
Oh, the Regis :D I quite liked their concept, it was so very different to the past legendary trios we'd had, even without considering the manner in which you get access to their caves. I remember there's a part where you need to use Dig, and typically when I worked from the Braille chart, I mistranslated it to 'Die', which spooked me for a second :P

Of the three, I'd probably like Registeel the most. I like his design much more than the other two, and in general he'd have a type advantage over them. Aside from that he was the first legendary Steel-type, which was pretty cool at the time. However, I've never actively used/trained any of the Regis, to be honest.

tnfsf11

I must say the way to get the Regis was extremely ridiculous!
I mean, reading Braille? Having 2 Pokemon in a certain order? Evolving a Wailmer? Besides how is a blind kid playing Pokemon (if existed) able to read Braille? By touching the screen?
I've just discovered that the Regis existed in the game this year only!
And I must say that they look awfully stupid; a bunch of shapes with a bunch of dots on them as eyes, how original GF...
The only thing I liked about the grey one is that he is posing as if he is saluting Hitler, which was freakin funny xD

Back