• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guys. Seriously. Stop screwing up the number. Do I really have to show you just how you can tell what is the right number? because i'm pretty sure you've been told this before.

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years

I'd do the math but I don't feel like it heh.

I got tired of having a conversation with myself in my mind on the gender thread so I'm wandering lol

Years
214152. Nice to have someone new who'll willingly engage in conversations here!

Though I have been guilty on many occasions of completely disregarding what was being discussed before posting in here.

Our pace has really slowed these past couple of years, though. This version thread is... well on its way to turning 2.

EDIT: Seems my memory is starting to fail me horribly. This version started around the beginning of the year. I must be growing old and senile!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. It would be nice if this place picked up with engaging conversations again. But oh weellll

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I would actually prefer quality other quantity. But if they were all quality members then I wouldn't complain!

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years

You can't always get what you want (or in my case, you never get what you want lol)

Hmm that sounds catchy, I think it would make a good song lyric...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Heh, true. It's not often in which we do get what we want but such is life.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Sounds familiar. Pessimistic, but familiar. Positivity is key though, if only for sanity's sake :U

I miss intelligent conversations. Also miss a looooot of the people who used to frequent OT. Hmmm.

New theme YAY! Thanks Nee. Is puuuuurdy 083

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

And they're fixed :'D I wonder how long Imma keep this theme :x Seeing as it's Riku, I'd wager a looooooooong time, perhaps even longer than the Yuan theme :U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back