• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Rather useless?! The Shinx Line is stronger than the Pikachu Line in every stage!

Pichu's Base Stat Total: 205
Shinx's Base Stat Total: 263

Pikachu's Base Stat Total: 300
Luxio's Base Stat Total: 363

Raichu's Base Stat Total: 475
Luxray's Base Stat Total: 523

Not only that, but the Pichu Line's Defense is just AWFUL. Shinx Line can take so much more hits even though it has the same weaknesses and resistances as the Pichu Line.

Also, Shinx Line is better at sweeping. Who cares about Speed? Doesn't matter too much.

Not so clever now are you, Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers?!

Oh, and who cares if it's a mouse and not a rat? Both species are very similar. Seriously now, why are you so obsessed with a massive whopper of a rat?!

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Er... Hello? Shinx is in Base Form, and Pichu is technically Base Form too. Get your facts right.

But me telling you what is better wouldn't work anyway, you're obviously too **** to even realise what is best through actual facts.

Last edited:

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Still, both are Base Pokémon. I don't care if Pichu is a baby, he's still technically a Base Pokémon. Both haven't evolved.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024

I have to agree with Dyl here :) Pichu was introduced as a baby pokémon and still can't be caught in the wild. Thus, Raichu's stage should be considered as somewhere in between Luxio's and Luxray's. At least that's what I think but I don't know if official sources say anything on the matter.

Also, the reason we are "obsessed" with the "rat" is because of this thread. We like Pikachu more than we hate him ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

TCG also has Pichu as a baby pokemon so there. ;)

Adding to the number as well~

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
51. If you insist on being wrong then. Baby Pokemon are these. In that it states that BABY pokemon can't breed. Last I checked, Shinx can breed. Good game sir/madam.

I am not dumb, I know what a Baby Pokémon is. I got a Magby egg once (From my Magmortar), so I know what I am talking about. Shinx can breed, I know. I am telling you, however, that both Shinx AND Pichu are Base Pokémon. Pichu happens to be a part of another thing upon the Base Forms.

Seriously though, you need to realise that Pichu is also basically a Base Form.

Damn, got ninja'd. I expected something like that would happen when I'm typing long posts.

Whew, I flamed up so hard there, I felt like there was a Heat Wave or something. I got ****** off by not only the arguments, but the ninjas (And also the insane lagging of the Community for me). Oh well. I wasn't planning to stay here that much longer anyway, so hooray, I guess. Could've been a lot worse if it was March 2012... I whipped up quite an attitude then, in that other forum. You all wouldn't want to know how it started.

ANOTHER NINJA?! SERIOUSLY?!

Last edited:

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years

^^ I like the Pichu to Pikachu to Raichu line.

Spoiler:

Back