• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥ Eevee and Eeveelution Club ♥

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
Years
How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?

Oh my gosh, I would be like "whoa!" if I saw that happen, seeing it go from the cutie that Eevee is to being such a strong Pokémon. I would also be interested in seeing which modifications get made to Eevee's design as well if this happened, and possibly if the other Eeveelutions could gain mega evolutions as well.

I would actually be okay with this! Well, depending on the design. I could picture it get more fluffy like Cinccino does and perhaps get two tails like Miles Tails Prower from Sonic? I wonder how that would look. Maybe its ears get larger with some Lynx fluff?

Aw man... I really want this to happen now! XD But if it did, I'd be scared to see if they'd destroy the design instead of making it cool...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Let's give DER, Rilence, Shimmer Mint and Rex862 a warm welcome! <3

@Rilence: Lovely merchandise! I have figurines of Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon if I can remember where they are... Nice to see Sylveon merchandise already.

@CloysterOyster: Oh god, Muddy Water Vaporeon (Surf?!), Confusion Espeon, Assurance Umbreon, Solarbeam Leafeon, Icy Wind Glaceon... They have better moves, lol.

Eevee would actually be usable in battle with its older siblings, haha. It wouldn't be able to expand from its Normal typing, true, but it could get a buff in stats and movepool versatility. Who knows, a mega form might even be able to use all the elements. Just mess with its unstable DNA and see what happens, bwaha /crazy

Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
I'd love to see one, though it is odd that they've only revealed Sylveon then. Why not stay in pairs? :P It would probably have to be dragon or poison or something super/non effective against Fairy, following the pattern of Espeon/Umbreon and Leafeon/Glaceon.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
@TwilightBlade - I have all the other Eeveeolutions too, but just had to get this box, and keep them in the box permanently!

- I can imagine the more luxurious fur in a Mega-Eevee! I really love Eevee, so I won't mind the extra Mega-evolution in them! At least there will be a Normal-stronger-Eevee without needing to evolve him/ her, some people like me prefers to keep Eevee as Eevee permanently sometimes just because they are cute in their own right!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
A mega evolution of Eevee? Ehh I'd be disappointed - I'd much prefer for just a Normal-type evolution instead. If they're going to make it mega evolve then I hope they'd add some cool quirk like it changes type every turn or something to really play on the "genetics Pokémon" theme, but if they'd just keep it normal then I'd prefer for a standard evolution instead. If it mega evolves into Normal (or any other type for that matter) you can wager it'll never gain a proper evolution for that type, so it'd be a shame to see one honestly. What do people think of the constantly changing types idea out of interest?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
tumblr_mu4knbh47K1qzizv5o1_400.jpg

Some fanart I came across.

It seems just about all of the XY Pokemon are found. I doubt all of the Mega evolutions are readily available (DLC incoming?).

What do people think of the constantly changing types idea out of interest? In the manga, Red's Eevee was experimented on by Team Rocket, thereby gaining the ability to freely change from an Eevee into any of its three Generation I evolutions (Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon) and back.

I think it would be cool to get different moves in the different types then, kind of like how Deoxys can switch formes and learn different moves. I wouldn't want my Eevee to suffer over it, but if it ever became a new gameplay element, then sure!

Or, Game Freak should totally make a Pokemon called Lushen/Lution (evolution :'D) and have it evolve into some 8 types Eevee doesn't! Ha!

Years
I actually would like to see a game where there's an Eevee similar to Red's that could change forms at will. Having a little mini-arc over an evil organization trying to steal it and you rescuing then becoming its trainer would be very fun! There's actually a fangame centered around a similar concept.

So yes, I'd be interested in something like that. :D

OlimarPikmin

Mamodo
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2013
Username - OlimarPikmin
Eeveelution Partner - Umbreon
Topic Answer - Which Eeveelution has the best design?
A: Flareon with the silky smooth tail that would probably be better to sleep on then a Tempurpedic pillow! `-` Umbreon also has a nice design, something about it that just makes my Will of Fire burn brightly! *^*

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
tumblr_mu4knbh47K1qzizv5o1_400.jpg

Some fanart I came across.

It seems just about all of the XY Pokemon are found. I doubt all of the Mega evolutions are readily available (DLC incoming?).

What do people think of the constantly changing types idea out of interest? In the manga, Red's Eevee was experimented on by Team Rocket, thereby gaining the ability to freely change from an Eevee into any of its three Generation I evolutions (Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon) and back.
wow that is a nice fanpicture lol. Anyway I dont think I would the idea of an evee that can change forms at will. It will feel weird lol. Than again pokelogic....anyway I am perfectly fine with evee as it is.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
Username: Stoney the Togekiss
Eeveevolution partner: Vaporeon

- Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?
With all of the leaks I've seen, it looks like there won't be...

- How would you react to seeing just Eevee get a Mega Evolution in XY?
I would be surpised, as I thought only fully evolved pokemon can get megas...

- Does anyone actually like the Eevee training stage of the process?
Umm... if you meant using Eevee in battle, I usually evolve it before actually using it
in battle.

- Do you evolve your Eevee as soon as possible, or after it learns a specific move or reaches a specific level? Have you ever kept one as an Eevee?
I always evolve my Eevee asap & if I kept one as an Eevee, then that means it's stored in
a box.

- Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?
Depends on how my in-game team turns out & when & how I can get an Eevee.
I used them since Red & Blue & in recent memory, I used Vaporeon the most, which is why
I chose it as my first partner.

- Which Eeveelution has the best design?
So hard to choose... they all are so beautiful & cute! <3

- What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
I may use Vaporeon the most, but again, it's so hard to choose...

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Username: Yuki's Sword.
Eeveelution Partner: Sylveon.
Answer a topic:
What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?

Tough one! It's a tie between Glaceon, Sylveon and Vaporeon, honestly. T_T

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
Years
Username: Magistrum
Eeveevolution partner: Glaceon

- Which Eeveelution has the best design?
I won't answer that question...it'll start a riot lol

- What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?
Glaceon, just cause. :3

Also flying eeveelutions coming through~
Spoiler:

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Username: xVaporeon
Eeveelution Partner: Vaporeon :3

What is your favourite Eeveelution and why?
Vaporeon, because I love how beautiful and elegant it is.. and it looks very graceful when swimming. I also love the moves it can learn, and Vaporeon is so adorableeee.

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
Username: acertony
Eeveelution Partner: Umbreon
Answer a topic: Umbreon is my favorite because when i first saw him all i could think was "awmigawsh best design evah! Gimme it nao!!!!!"also dark is one of my favorite types, His movepool is pretty good, and now he's my favorite

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Username: KagamiChan
Eeveelution Partner:
471.png

My favorite Eeveelution is Glaceon. I was far behind on news related to pokémon so I had no idea about anything related to Generation IV and onwards. I actually found out about Glaceon and Leafeon by playing Pokémon Black and reaching the Moss Rock thingy. So when I heard that there were more Eeveelutions, I HAD to check them out. Needless to say that when I laid eyes on Glaceon, the cute thing got stuck in my heart forever. I love it because it looks so...graceful and so fragile, yet so fierce at times. And well... since Ice is my favorite type, an Ice type Eeveelution was just perfect for me.

Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?

Honestly? I'm still hoping >u<
I would have loved a Dragon type Eeveelution to go as a pair for Sylveon. I mean, Umbreon has Espeon, Glaceon has Leafeon, for some reason Flareon, Vaporeon and Jolteon go together, so they're not really a pair xD I think Sylveon deserves a Dragon type partner.
Though, I must say, the one Eeveelution I'm hoping to see is a Ghost type one. If they decide to add a Ghost type Eeveelution to the family, I'd be the happiest person alive *-*

Sindrie

Eevee breeder and caretaker
Years
Username: Sindrie
Eeveelution partner: Sylveon

My Favorite Eeveelution would easily go to Sylveon. Hearing that Sylveon was going to be the new fairy type in X and Y is what got me hyped for the new game. She is my favorite because of 3 important reasons: for starters I love her design; the bows, ribbons and big blue eyes are unique to her. I also love the typing; Fairy is my new favorite type it's just awesome to think that little 'ole Sylveon could take on a massive dragon, it has that sweet and innocent look all the while being a beast. Lastly I love how easy it is to get her all you need to do is trade in or make an Eevee egg then hatch it and it will already have a fairy move at level one then play with it in amie then just level her once and bam instant Sylveon no stones required.

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
Years
Username: Klinklang5
Eevee Partner: Sylveon <3
Topic: Fav Eeveelution? Why?
-I've always loved Jolteon, but I love Sylveon. It is adorable and the design is really nice, colors go well, but a big plus: Bowtie! C: And bowties are cool, and so is sylveon, no matter what people say. :P

sylveon_by_pranksolot-d5vpv9e.png

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
^
^^ its so cool that their are others that like sylveon. she is also what got me to liking fairies lol

anyway do you think I can make a new topic?

What animal do you think evee and its eveelutions based of?

Personally I think that all of them except vaporeon and espeon are based of a fox.
vaporeon looks more like a hybrid between a mermaid,fox and cat and espeon is a carbuncle mixed with cat to me lol

Sotani

Pokemon Breeder Yuki
Years
Username: Sotani

Eeveelution Partner: Eevee

- Does anyone think they might release another Eeveelution to coincide with Sylveon?: I can see them maybe making a dragon/steel/poison evolution soon, after all, they did say there are more Pokemon coming up. I say those types because It will probably be something Fairy is weak or strong against like most of the twin evolutions have been.

- Are you using an Eeveelution in Pokémon X&Y? Have you used other Eeveelutions in other versions before?: Yes! As soon as I found one in the wild I caught it and added it to my party. Hes at lv 100 now and hes my spoiled little baby.

- What is your favorite Eeveelution and why?: Eevee! I love his design and his voice and everything about him. I especially love his Shiny version, he looks so cute white.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
Years
What animal do you think evee and its eveelutions based of?

From what I can tell, they all have canine & feline traits, so I'm going to say
foxes.
They are canines that tend to act like cats.

P.S.
I'm using a Sylveon on my current in-game team!
Her name is Silk & knows Swift, Baby-Doll Eyes, Moonblast & Calm Mind & is currently
Lv.52. Going to replace Swift with Shadow Ball or Psychic ASAP & will replace
Baby-Doll Eyes with Reflect.

Paige Berlitz

HAPPY SAINT PATTIES DAY
Years
I think that they are based off of foxes because they way their tails and body style are. If you look at Glaceon and Leafeon you definitely see a fox in them.

Back