• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Cool ! Those starter are awesome.
I wonder how it looks when it inserted in the game in pixel mode.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
So I have a few questions...
Will this game be played on your Pc?
If so then how will someone obtain/buy it?
Also...Since this ame is about Lance are there going to be a lot of new Dragon pokemon released? I think that wiould be a good idea
Other than that I have no concerns...Everything looks great and I cant wait to be able to play this great looking game...

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
So I have a few questions...
Will this game be played on your Pc?
If so then how will someone obtain/buy it?
Also...Since this ame is about Lance are there going to be a lot of new Dragon pokemon released? I think that wiould be a good idea
Other than that I have no concerns...Everything looks great and I cant wait to be able to play this great looking game...

Yes.
Just download it and play. You will probably need a free trial/copy of RPG Maker XP.
Possible, not sure about that.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
No, you do not need a copy of RPGXP. All you need to do is compile it as a .exe file, by going into the menu, and clicking the option "Compress Game Data".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Also, go to Game->Select RTP... and make sure all 3 fields are blank before compressing the game. If you don't want people to steal your graphics, also select Create Encrypted Archive when compressing.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Thanks for that, both of you.

So, I have some time to give you some news.. well, we have mapped up to Berrywood Town, so that leaves us with two more cities for the demo. There will be around 15 brand new Pokemon exclusive to Koyoto available in the demo! As well as 20 previous Pokemon.
My computer has been acting strangely lately, so I can't seem to be able to edit the first post of the thread, so I can't show you the big Pokedex change..
And also, the *hopefully* final release date is 29th February, not 13th February. But the more time we spend on it, the better. Right?!

That's it for now folks, might give you more news if I have time later on. But for now, seeya.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
Hey you might not like this idea and somebody might have already suggested it but maybe you could make this like Pokemon yellow and have a badass dragon type starter for Lance... I mean it is LANCE right? The dragon master..... Then you could obtain the three starters some other way.....Just a suggestion you do what you want though.....

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 5, 2011
Hey i think it looks great.
I could help with the scipt or
if you need game testers

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2016
first off crystal there are only 2 x's in my name and I was apologizing for my cursing... ok.... I will do my best to adhere to ur unwritten rules next time ssshard......

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
first off crystal there are only 2 x's in my name and I was apologizing for my cursing... ok.... I will do my best to adhere to ur unwritten rules next time ssshard......

Please keep that stuff out of this thread.

All I'm going to say is that a dragon might have a big roll in the game. ;)
No dragon starters I'm afraid.

And now, I present to you, the heroes and Professor of the game!

lancedy8.png

Lance
Lance is a headstrong young boy who has an odd affiliation with Pokemon. His favorite type is dragon type, though he has never seen one. It is his dream to become the greatest Pokémon Trainer. He is the male protagonist of the game.

clairbackpack.png

Clair
Although younger than Lance, Clair must still watch over him. She is very mature for her age and loves Pokémon. She wants to become a Gym Leader when she grows up. She is Lance's cousin and the female protagonist of the game.

mapleut4.png

Professor Maple
A capable Pokémon Professor, Prof. Maple can show her competance in battle as well. She is an aging woman with a new family. She was kidnapped as part of Giovanni's evil plot.

Oh yes, the demo will be here in just less than three weeks! :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Please keep that stuff out of this thread.

All I'm going to say is that a dragon might have a big roll in the game. ;)
No dragon starters I'm afraid.

And now, I present to you, the heroes and Professor of the game!

lancefs9.png

Lance
Lance is a headstrong young boy who has an odd affiliation with Pokemon. His favorite type is dragon type, though he has never seen one. It is his dream to become the greatest Pokémon Trainer. He is the male protagonist of the game.

clairbackpack.png

Clair
Although younger than Lance, Clair must still watch over him. She is very mature for her age and loves Pokémon. She wants to become a Gym Leader when she grows up. She is Lance's cousin and the female protagonist of the game.

mapleut4.png

Professor Maple
A capable Pokémon Professor, Prof. Maple can show her competance in battle as well. She is a young woman with a new family. She was kidnapped as part of Giovanni's evil plot.

Oh yes, the demo will be here in just less than three weeks! :D

Young? With the gray hair she looks to be in her 50's!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
The Lance sprite doesn't look quite right...
The other two sprites are great though.
Your Professor has the same name as mine. Maybe they're related? :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Lance looks weird because he's the only one there that I fully did :P
I made it a long time ago, I've gotten better since.

Oh, and you're not the only person who has a Professor named Maple >.<
I've seen many more before, but forget where. It's an obvious name for a professor anyway.

And I haven't shown screenies in a while. People back at the forum actually don't want them as they don't want their demo spoiled, but I think I can manage to post a few here later ;)

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Looks awesome Houndoomed! I actually like you're sprites, though Lance could use some fixin', and the Prof. could be made to look younger- something incredibly obvious, if she is young-, but truthfully I don't see a lot wrong with this project, you're doing a great job, good luck.

(Off Topic: W00T 400th post!!!!!!!!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
lancedy8.png

This better for Lance? :P

Imagine, just 11 more days and you'll be playing Scarlet for the first time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back