• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SwarthyGarchomp here, hello world!

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Hello there SwarthyGarchomp, and welcome to PokeCommunity!
Nice to see you around here. I'm Classic Sonic, but you can call me either Sonic, or Shadow (not a sonic ref, the shadow bit).
Your avatar's really cute, I love it :D

Anyway, happy posting, and good luck adapting to the PC lifestyle!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
And here's me responding to that post. :) Why hello there and welcome to PC!

The GIF in your signature made me laugh it's rather funny. XD Your profile looks fine to me. I don't think anyone's gonna judge you for it! Right now it's still the default colors. If you want to change it by the way, there should be something on top that says "User CP". Click that and go down to where it say "Change Profile Colors" and it should take it to a section where you can change the colors of your profile to whatever pleases you. Just in case you wanted to know! ^__^

It's good to know you joined us here. We're a friendly community who love Pokemon with a passion! Can you tell me more about you? What brought you here to PC? How long have you been a Pokemon fan? Just some more info to get to know you more. :) I personally am 20 years old and I'll be 21 in one day! I've been a fan of Pokemon since 1998 and my first game was Red version. I'm an artist too and I love to draw anime. What other interest do you have besides Pokemon? Just wondering is all. I hope you can get to know more people here, including myself. If you want to chat with anyone, just send them a nice visitor's message on their profile. Go ahead and send me one, I don't bite. :)

Well nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your stay here. See you around an have fun!

SwarthyGarchomp

Swarthy Garchomp
Years
I saw the color page, but I wanted to hang around in the forum more before I started to change it.
I'm also a 20 year old who picked up pokemon around the second generation. I spent a lot of my childhood on G/S/C games and then they all dried up. I've never been able to fix the games over quite a few (probably pretty bad) attempts so I got into ROMS instead. I just finished a programming class in VBA and C and thought maybe I could take a crack a hacking a Pokemon ROM. It's been a slow process but i'm finally starting to see some results! I'm just here to generally learn more about computers and stuff

Years
  • Seen Feb 10, 2014
Hi SwarthyGarchomp, I might not be the first one to say this, but welcome to PC! *insert fanfare here*. Well, at least it was different. xD

Anyway, I heard you've been playing the oldies- GSC and the like. I used to play that too and it's awesome, especially with the addition of the dragon types like Dratini. I personally feel that the game itself is quite easy to beat, but its still very fun nonetheless. I'm looking foward to the Rom Hack you're going to try and make. You could ask Round in the Emulation forum if you're not sure with something ;). Enjoy your stay here!

Back