• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
Hey im really very sorry to ask if this question is asked up before ...
my question is :- in ss anne there r 4 people , hw can i defeat them ?? v need authority itseems .. but how ?? ??? plz say it soon ...
thanks a lot and srry once again !!

Go north Vermilion City until you get to Route 6. When you get in the building that connects to the other routes, Jenny is standing there with a Nidoqueen(?). Talk to her and then go back on the ship.

Anyway, for the Megaevolution, I will give 3 points to Pidgeot and 2 to Dragonite.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
It has been a while since I last posted in here but I have been watching your progress. I can only say that I am blown away by your stellar work. You have exceeded all of my expectations, undoubtedly. Kudos to you, rockmanmegaman. :) I am curious about one thing though. You said you planned to add in the Crystal Onix from the Orange Archipelago saga; will it be a stand-alone Pokemon without an evo or is there a possibility we will also see a Crystal Steelix?

As for my votes:
3 points for Crystal Steelix and 2 points for Pink Rhydon 3 points for Mega Nidoking and 2 points for Mega Golem.

Edit:
I forgot to mention too, please don't concern yourself with the opinions and remarks of entitled brats. People of your skill have greater things to focus on and achieve.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 30, 2018
omg these game is great
the best hack i played

any way i completed the main story
and i don't know what should i do next in :
-Love Letter Chapter
-To Velencia Island CHAPTER
(where i find team rocket )

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2020
I think it's important to give the Mega's to Pokemon that Red would have (not all of them);

Poliwrath, Pikachu, Eevee, Gyrados, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Porygon or Nidoking.

Venusaur you already confirmed.

I give 3 points to Snorlax, and 2 points to Gyrados.

JimWolvie

Wolverine
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 12, 2018
It's not a kind of bug or glitch but I think you should change the text into 'POKéMON' instead of 'POKEMON' :D

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
It has been a while since I last posted in here but I have been watching your progress. I can only say that I am blown away by your stellar work. You have exceeded all of my expectations, undoubtedly. Kudos to you, rockmanmegaman. :) I am curious about one thing though. You said you planned to add in the Crystal Onix from the Orange Archipelago saga; will it be a stand-alone Pokemon without an evo or is there a possibility we will also see a Crystal Steelix?

As for my votes:
3 points for Crystal Steelix and 2 points for Pink Rhydon 3 points for Mega Nidoking and 2 points for Mega Golem.

Edit:
I forgot to mention too, please don't concern yourself with the opinions and remarks of entitled brats. People of your skill have greater things to focus on and achieve.

You'll definitely be able to see a crystal Steelix.

Thanks, I've definitely seen worst.

I vote for Poliwrath, 5 points! It would be really cool. Also, will there be a way to get Voltorbgun in the game?

As of now, I have no plans to make Voltorbgun, Zapmulcuno, Giant Buzz or Geodude(s) as playable Pokemon. However, Sylveon, Glaceon, Leafeon and Mega Venusaur will be made playable :)

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
It's not a kind of bug or glitch but I think you should change the text into 'POKéMON' instead of 'POKEMON' :D

Lol, too late. I'm literally going to die if I have to change all the "E" into that "E" because I've used the word "POKEMON" so many time lol.

The bonus chapter "WALKER FARM CHAPTER", that was started since early beta 3, is now finally complete for Beta 8. Screenshots uploaded.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
omg these game is great
the best hack i played

any way i completed the main story
and i don't know what should i do next in :
-Love Letter Chapter
-To Velencia Island CHAPTER
(where i find team rocket )

For Love letter Chapter, you must find the letter from the SS ANNE. If you miss it, then you'll miss out on the chapter.

Anyway, if you have the love letter, talk to greg in the PKMN FANCLUB. After that, he'll tell you to meet sailor ted in Lavender Town. HEad to Lavender own and talk to Sailor Ted. Sailor Ted will only help you if you get him a lava cookie. Buy a lava cookie in the CELADON Dept Store. Then give it to him. He'll tell you that Greg's secret admirer lives in Flora City. Go back to Vermillion City and talk to Greg. Greg will then leave, and head to Flora City. Now goto Celadon City, surf North on the river. You'll reach Flora City. Then enter one of the house. Depending on which is house you enter, Greg will have a different soul mate. Therefore, you can have Greg marry a bossy ♥♥♥♥♥, a girl who is severely sick, a shy girl or a guy.

As for the Velencia Chapter Chapter. After TEAM ROCKET stole vaporeon, the beta ends. Congrats, wait for Beta 8 :).

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2014
Snorlax(5) If needed more of reason than he is awesome then look at my avatar.

Also your hack is my favourite hack of any I have ever played and I can't wait to see how it progresses but if I may make one recommendation or maybe you did so in 7.5/6 (I played beta 7) can you please make the trainers stronger as it gets to a point were you are way above trainer level and below boss levels (in my experience), now maybe I should grind but I just find that too long and boring.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
I vote for charizard X (3) and hydreigon (if it's there in the game) then 2 points
Otherwise all 5 points to charizard x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
So i just got a onix and i use the metal coat on it, yet it just said ha? and nothing happens. WHAT DO?
edit: its supposed to evolve to steelix as far as i know..

Years
So i just got a onix and i use the metal coat on it, yet it just said ha? and nothing happens. WHAT DO?
edit: its supposed to evolve to steelix as far as i know..

Yes, it is... IF you have the National Dex, which you probably won't have, right? You get it in Bill's chapter I think...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
Yes, it is... IF you have the National Dex, which you probably won't have, right? You get it in Bill's chapter I think...
Thank you. how does chapters work? are they like DLC's or are they just playble in the later part of the game?

My thanks again.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
You will actually get it pretty soon, that chapter of Bill is early in the game, you have to go to the Route above Cerulean City.
Thank you again.

As for the hacker, i waited for a manga themed hack.
Good luck on the green one and ty

Years
The chapters are all inside the hack there no DLCs, you will will most likely do all the main chapters by the correct order as you progress in the game so far only the bill, yellow and articuno chapters may be skipped due to a bug but i think all were fixed for 7.6-8 or will be in the future

The bonus chapters are different as they can be skipped and some need to be done before you complete a main story event or else you will miss them and also some bonus chapters alter some cutscenes from the main story events a bit

If you are interested on DLCs/Expansions you can follow the Green Adventures Hack which shows the story from Greens Experience and its near a release of a beta

Years
I just found out my hack was nominated... Now the comments from the end of last year made so much more sense -.-

Haha imagine if you would win the hack of the year award and only found it out xD
That would be a nice surprise :D
Im still waiting for the results as many others do...

someone help me
Where do I find the chapter sylveon

I think Sylveon chapter will be available at beta 8 or higher

Back