• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi OU Singles Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
Years
You know, there's no fum in people knowing part of one uses. -_- But meh, this time, I upgraded my team for great epicness. And so far, AdvancedK9, wolFLARE, Happitan108 nor Nilojan wolFLARE haven't posted nor VMed me about R2. Good thing we're still 7 1/2 hours away from this Round of being over, so we'll hopefully have some winners... or people letting me know they're dropping out. O_o

Rabid Ditto and I finished our battle, and with a not-so-easy-to-get score of 2-0, we know who's going to Round 3. Ditto, I guess...

I'm moving out to R3. W0ot!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Sorry, my PC is undergoing maintainance and I've been waiting for Wolflare in the afternoon but he hasn't showed up.

natedogg

Ahhh, it's so hot...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Nov 16, 2011
Me and Super Luigi cant get a battle going :/. We D/C every three seconds and we have tried like 10 times. I have no idea whats wrong though. My battle yesterday was really smooth, no lag, no D/Cs. But he did say that he was at a friends house and his friend has really laggy wifi. So we dont know what to do :(.

Denzer

Why so serious?
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Yup. If I go to my house we'll be able to battle smoothly.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Apparently wolflare had low signal and D/C'ed. I'm waiting for his respones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back