• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
A little plain. I think font like tahoma or helvetica might actually look better. Though organization is kinda neat.

6.5//10

Victini

Total genius with the matching colors and clickable matching squares.
I'd give you more in-depth critique on your graphic/tag but I don't know if you want that. XD;

Anyway, the organization is great, tag is great, everything is great.~

9.5/10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
9/10

Cute and very appealing, and please put in more in-depth critique if you can... cos I can't really write that long wall of text like some others can.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
9/10
The overall signature is great, but I think in the bottom line,
| this | kind | of | space |
is too much...
I think something like
this | one | is | fine.

Victini

I really reaaaally like Keldeo a lot... but I'm afraid the picture is just too low quality for my tastes. ^^;;;
And the text seems a bit randomly thrown on there. ><;;

Also, colored text like the kind below the picture is a bit hard to look at... it's kinda like watching mood swings, but through colors... ;///;

6.5/10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Amazing Gen 6 bandwagon sig. I think this is the best I seen so far... At the Other Trivia forums of course.

Victini

I really like the image and the use of CSS to organize/combine here...

The only thing I feel could be improved is the placement of the CSS. I feel like it should be above Fennekin rather than in front of it's face. The CSS being there brings attention well away from Fennekin and brings out the other two more.

And putting it above Fennekin would help to create a flow of sorts in your picture too!
It'd look as though the trio are bursting forth from your text if the position were changed as stated! :'3

7.8/10

Edit : Beaten. The rate above is for synerjee.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I love simple signatures like this. <3 Although I don't think blog and PC supporter are needed but w/e it's your signature! :)

9/10

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Cute, got no idea who she is but it looks nice visually. 8/10.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
10/10

Back to the perfect 10 cos you removed that disgusting font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back