• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Rait's Corner Store of Wonder (EV'd,IV'd,Shiny,Events,Etc.)*

Status
Not open for further replies.

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
Years
Greeting PC community! This my official trade thread, and it's nice that you're reading the intro... MOVING ON!

TABLE OF CONTENTS
4.Events
5. UT Shinies
6.EV Trained Shinies
7.Wants
8. A Closing note

RULES AND TRADE SYSTEM

Rule # 1. No hacked Pokemon, Clones are fine though.
#2. Be polite to me and everyone else posting here. I shall do the same for you
#3.Please don't rush me. I have school so if I cant cater to you right away, please be patient

Okay now, this is a point based trading system to avoid cruddy offers.
Your Pokemon obtains a point if:
It is Shiny
It is EV trained
It is UT
It is IV bred
It is an event

EXAMPLE: Shiny T Lucario for a Shiny UT Gliscor.
No deal because the points dont match up...
This isn't extremely strongly enforced, it' just to save time...

WHITELIST

BLACKLIST

EVENTS

UT SHINIES
Jolteon lvl 5 Modest nature
Flareon lvl 5 Modest nature
Vaporeon lvl 5 Modest nature

EV TRAINED SHINIES

WANTS
_________
Shinies ,EV trained , Iv Bred, and event pokes

HAPPY TRADING!!!!!!

Last edited:

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
Celebi Bold Perfect IVs

This is almost certainly a hack...its impossible to have a legit shiny Celebi, especially a Celebi with perfect IVs.

Last edited:

raitoningu

Years
if you could hack check ,that'd be nice lol, thanks for the heads up, ill look into it

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Celebi also can't be shiny, lol.

Years
Fyi, it's NOT impossible to have a shiny Celebi, I have an EV'd one myself that has been hack checked. However, one with perfect IVs does raise suspicion when it comes to a non-breadable Poke.

If it gets hack checked and turns out to be legit, I'd be interested in it. =P

raitoningu

Years
turne out I WAS LIED TO lol...
IVs are 6/24/31/12/31/10...
sorry PC, i am ashamed...

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Fyi, it's NOT impossible to have a shiny Celebi, I have an EV'd one myself that has been hack checked.

Then whoever checked it is a retard. Celebi was not given out as a shiny from an event and 10 ANIV events can't be shiny regardless what anyone says.

In fact, no event can be shiny save for events that are given out as shiny and the WISHMKR Jirachi (which I personally don't believe even it can be).

raitoningu

Years
IDK, and if arguements arise over pretty pixel art, I cant condone it... It will be taken off the thread tomorrow and reported as hacked

Years
Then whoever checked it is a retard. Celebi was not given out as a shiny from an event and 10 ANIV events can't be shiny regardless what anyone says.

In fact, no event can be shiny save for events that are given out as shiny and the WISHMKR Jirachi (which I personally don't believe even it can be).
Just like the bs excuses you were giving Aaron then erased his event Poke because you perceived everything as a hack.? Yea, sorry, but I'll take the word of Smogon people who are extremely into hack checking over you any day. A lot of different events can be shiny, btw. So, it's not just certain ones you believe.

It's raitoningu's call either way, all I'm saying is Celebi CAN be shiny legitly.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014

Just like the bs excuses you were giving Aaron then erased his event Poke because you perceived everything as a hack.? Yea, sorry, but I'll take the word of Smogon people who are extremely into hack checking over you any day.

Lol, Aaron.

Also, I'm afraid Pokémon Secure is many times more knowledgeable than Smogon when it comes to legitimate Pokémon.

In the end, I don't really care what you believe though. (:

Years
Lol, Aaron.

Also, I'm afraid Pokémon Secure is many times more knowledgeable than Smogon when it comes to legitimate Pokémon.

In the end, I don't really care what you believe though. (:
Then the feeling is mutual as I could care less what you believe. All that matters is the truth and that's what most people do know.

Raitoningu, I'd still get Celebi hack checked either way but don't think it's a hack just because it's shiny. Could very well be but don't think it is just because of that.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Q: What is mini-modding?

Mini-modding (or backseat moderating) is when a forum member acts like a moderator or administrator without having the authority to do so. This can include making any kind of "helpful" correctional comment that would normally fall to a moderator, such as informing people that they are violating our site rules or posting off-topic.

While your intentions may in fact be good (i.e., trying to prevent someone from being banned), it is often annoying. Also, by definition, mini-modding is almost always off-topic and not constructive to the conversation, which therefore counts it as trolling.

If you'd like to warn a fellow poster that their post might be breaking forum rules without alerting a moderator, contact them via Private/Visitor Message.

If you feel a post requires moderator action, simply report it. Don't post it publicly.

Class is dismissed.

(Actually requested to be closed; check+remove hacks and come back with a hopefully spam-free thread).

Closed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back