• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

What do you want to see in this thread?

• Total voters

shinyespeon1798

Shiny and Legendary Collector
Years
hey i just want to let u know tht first and most importantly thank you very much ;-)and second that i wont be here for most of the weekend like in 2 hours im goin on a vacation for the weekend but if we cant trade soon then i can wait until the week

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
List as of right now. ^_^

Dedemaru- shiny Koffing and shiny swablu

Eevee-chan- Shiny Arcanine, Shiny Miltank, and the event Mew

bubblehead- Death Mande's Gliscor lvl 100 male Skarmory lvl 100 female Blissey lvl 100 female

bian- Hadou Regice lvl 40 Japanese 10th Movie Deoxys lvl 50 Mattle Ho-Oh lvl 70

itsangelduh-Scizor lvl 100 male Infernape lvl 100 male Swampert lvl 100 male

yoz11- tru arceus, lvl 100 flygon, and the japanese movie deoxys Dragonite level 100 male Breloom lvl 100 female Slowking lvl 100 female

shokotan pichu- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 Flygon lvl 100 male

team sweeper- Tru Arceus, Death mandes metagross and shiny tentacruel

gtbadboii93- 2 deaths metagross

mw24/7-Space Center Deoxys lvl 70 (BT) Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1 Shiny Larvitar lvl 1 female

wiwerna- shiny female heatran, shiny female milotic and shiny larvitar new moon island darkrai, japanese 10th movie deoxys and a TRU regigigas

dragonomega- yanmega

sean777- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 10th Anniversary Espeon lvl 70 Shiny ditto

eeohnex- Death Mande's Gliscor Lv. 100 Male Death Mande's Metagross Lv. 100 Genderless Death Mande's Empoleon Lv. 100 Male

frank21- shiny Aerodactyl lvl 100 male My Mamoswine lvl 100 male shiney Charizard lvl 100 female

omicron- nidoking lv. 100 male, breloom lv. 100 female, dusknoir lv. 100 male toxicroak lvl 100 male rotom lvl 100 aerodactyl lvl 100 male

luigimario94- Shiny Swablu and Shiny Porygon

feraligatr46- EV trained shiny lucario TRU arceus and the EV Trained shiny umbreon

shinyespeon1798- 3 crown events

nostalgic- Ranger Manaphy lvl 1 TRU Arceus lvl 100 Poketopia Magmortar lvl 50 female

riokura- Lv 100 Scizor[Adamant/Somewhat Vain] Alternative's Gyarados Skarmory Lv 100 [Impish/Somewhat Vain]

father-nature- Aerodactyl lvl 100 shiny Thyplosion lvl 100 shiny Porygon Z lvl 100 shiny

Jackethan- Shiny EV'd: Aerodactyl, Charizard, Dragonite

neolink- New Moon Island Darkrai lvl 50 TRU Arceus lvl 100 Sinjoh Ruins Dialga lvl 1

fgd233- 2009 Video Game Championships Milotic lvl 50 male And 2 Mystery Eggs

Lusty- Crown Raikou lvl 30, 2009 Video Game Championships Milotic lvl 50 male, BlaQk's Ninetales lvl 100 female

G-Virus-Level 100 Blissey, Shiny Aerodactyl, and Shiny Alakazam

Ilovecally- Shiny Broonzong, Shiny Ninetails, and Crown Raikou

Magmaruby- Milotic lvl 100 female Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 BlaQk's Ninetales lvl 100 female

fridgetheman- Shiny EV'd Bronzong and Yanmega and Event Darkrai

twilightrellik- shaymin, shiny EV'd gallade and shiny EV'd metagross

mayyy- Tru Arceus, Ranger Manaphy lvl 1, Space Center Deoxys

xbananakingx- Death Mande's Metagross lvl 100 Lucario lvl 100 male Sceptile lvl 100 male

latioslegends- Satoshi's Pikachu lvl 50 Male Japanese Pokemon Movie 13 Celebi lvl 50 Goon Scizor lvl 50 Crown Raikou lvl 30 Crown Suicune lvl 30 Crown Entei lvl 30

pave low- Shiny EV'd Umbreon, Satoshi's Pikachu, Movie 13 Celebi

alternative- a breed of your Pain Split Spiritomb, and Leaf Storm Bulbasaur, both Males

speedie- Satoshi's Pikachu lvl 50 Male Japanese Pokemon Movie 13 Celebi lvl 50 and Crown Entei lvl 30

amore- Crown Raikou lvl 30 Crown Suicune lvl 30 Crown Entei lvl 30 Swablu lvl 1 female

SinisterEternity- Skarmory lvl 100 male

Years
  • wi
  • Seen Jan 4, 2014
hey i just want to let u know tht first and most importantly thank you very much ;-)and second that i wont be here for most of the weekend like in 2 hours im goin on a vacation for the weekend but if we cant trade soon then i can wait until the week

I think we should thank you :) you did an awesome job helping out live :D :D

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
I've got this Lax x/x/31/x/31/x IV'd Shieldon, perfect Def IV's, and this movie 11 shaymin. Interested in legit trading for them for those three I have on the list + the three you said to ask for last night?

[It'd be three for the giveaway, and then three for the Movie 11 Shaymin and perfect Def IV's Shieldon UT.]

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Hey dude where am i on the the waiting list now coz iv waited for a couple of days??

fridgetheman

PokeManiac
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
ive been waiting awhile and was wondering if you could just trade me quick. just wanted shiny iv'd bronzong, yanmega, and an EV'd Heatran. i'll be in the wifi room. thanks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I'm way down the list, but there's a good chance I'll be online most of the time between 12:00 and 00:00 GMT.

And my FC's in my sig, if you can find it

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2010
Hello. I'm interested in your PCNY Kingdra lvl 35 male. I can offer many Events for it seeing as I don't think I'm going to make it for the Giveaway (seeing as there are so many people waiting). Would you like a list or are you still busy? Sorry, it's just that I don't want to interrupt anything with a long post. :(

Years
Kudos to you Lime Wire for this giveaway, I would've gone crazy with some many requests to fill.

According to Yorkie's list, I'm after Sean777, of course if that would be cool with you.

Thank you eeohnex, yep im still trying to go by the list as best as possible. :D i luckily started writing down my own list and i just need to add your FC.

Hello. I'm interested in your PCNY Kingdra lvl 35 male. I can offer many Events for it seeing as I don't think I'm going to make it for the Giveaway (seeing as there are so many people waiting). Would you like a list or are you still busy? Sorry, it's just that I don't want to interrupt anything with a long post. :(

ok, yes im sorry about that the list is rather Huge, and not even i will be able to get to all of them. :( do you have other PCny or 10th anniv events? a list would be great. :D

Last edited:

RioKura

Mapper
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2010
Live, please check my last post on the last page, see if you'd be interested in doing a legit trade for them or giving 3 away and legit trading 3 of them. Just would like to know.

Nostalgic

Breeder/Collector
Years
Is it cool if i go after whoevers next, I gotta leave soon and i dont know if ill be back in time

EDIT:Nvm, cancelled due to weather :(

Last edited:

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
MY FC IS:3567-3990-8270
And live when you get the time check out my new trade thread you can have things for three because you have got an awsome trade thread :D

ILoveCally

Finally starting Masuda Method
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2010
I'm at the furthest end of the list but if you have time could you do me now as i'm going to aunt's tonight w/o wifi til tuesday..

Back