• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Kunzite!

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Quick question: are the typings of the new Pokemon final, or can they still be adjusted/changed?

Until the final release of the game (which will hopefully come at some point, haha), just about everything can be adjusted or changed. So to answer your question, yes.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 8, 2023
Until the final release of the game (which will hopefully come at some point, haha), just about everything can be adjusted or changed. So to answer your question, yes.
Well yea, knew that, just wasnt sure how you felt about change haha. If you want, I can do rough drafts of Pokemon design, such as base stats, moves, and abilities as the Pokemon are added. (That much I can do from my phone haha.) You guys could then edit it a little. You'll just have to give me any custom moves/abilities and let me know what I have to work with. Particularly, I would fix the starter typings, so that rival battles and some gyms aren't impossible due to crippling weaknesses. Also, what are the Legendaries, because it looks like there's only 1?

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Well yea, knew that, just wasnt sure how you felt about change haha. If you want, I can do rough drafts of Pokemon design, such as base stats, moves, and abilities as the Pokemon are added. (That much I can do from my phone haha.) You guys could then edit it a little. You'll just have to give me any custom moves/abilities and let me know what I have to work with. Particularly, I would fix the starter typings, so that rival battles and some gyms aren't impossible due to crippling weaknesses. Also, what are the Legendaries, because it looks like there's only 1?

That sounds cool, go for it, haha.
And the legendary Pokemon are all starred (have "*") before their names in my previous post with the Pokedex. They are not final, however, and the reason why most of them have similar types is because it helps the storyline make sense (which has not been shown yet, unless it was PMed). The storyline is up for editing as well.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 8, 2023
That sounds cool, go for it, haha.
And the legendary Pokemon are all starred (have "*") before their names in my previous post with the Pokedex. They are not final, however, and the reason why most of them have similar types is because it helps the storyline make sense (which has not been shown yet, unless it was PMed). The storyline is up for editing as well.
Okey doke. Just PM me any details of the already existing Pokes that I may need to keep in mind when doing stats and moves (offensive, defensive, etc. and a sprite might do for some of them). Also, let me know about custom moves/abilities and if there will be Move Tutor moves, I'll need to know those. Are you willing to add 4th/5th/possibly 6th Gen moves and/or abilities? Abilities are a bit tougher but possible.

Edit: Oh, and the Legendaries should be fine, I just thought they were evolution families :P but if you don't care, explain that over PM as well.

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Okey doke. Just PM me any details of the already existing Pokes that I may need to keep in mind when doing stats and moves (offensive, defensive, etc. and a sprite might do for some of them). Also, let me know about custom moves/abilities and if there will be Move Tutor moves, I'll need to know those. Are you willing to add 4th/5th/possibly 6th Gen moves and/or abilities? Abilities are a bit tougher but possible.

Edit: Oh, and the Legendaries should be fine, I just thought they were evolution families :P but if you don't care, explain that over PM as well.

Alrighty. I don't have a lot of info done on most of the Pokemon, however. I have some general ideas for a lot of them, though.

rhettz_emboar

Did you just pee??
Years
Name:see above
Preferred Name/Nickname:rhettz
Skills:beta testing,scripting(basic)
Proof of Work:pokemon dark illusion beta tester and scripter
Past Experience: pokemon dark illusion beta tester and scripter
Contact Information: facebook here:https://m.facebook.com/skyrhettz23?refid=8
Or PM's should do
Time Zone (you can PM me this if you do
not want to publicly share this):UTC/GMT+8 hours

Last edited:

Bomberboy04

Mighty Metagross
Years
Name: Sam Pettit
Preferred Name/Nickname: Well, Bomberboy is quite good.

Skills: Beta-Testing
Proof of Work: Uhmm, I don't have much, but I'd really like to check this before it's released, no-one likes a buggy game.
Past Experience: I'm in a team right now, but I'm waiting to test that, so yeah.

Contact Information: PC or Skype.
Time Zone :AEST

Last edited:

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Name:see above
Preferred Name/Nickname:rhettz
Skills:beta testing,scripting(basic)
Proof of Work:pokemon dark illusion beta tester and scripter
Past Experience: pokemon dark illusion beta tester and scripter
Contact Information: facebook here:https://m.facebook.com/skyrhettz23?refid=8
Or PM's should do
Time Zone (you can PM me this if you do
not want to publicly share this):UTC/GMT+8 hours

I can accept you for beta testing, but could you send me a link for Dark Illusion or give me more specific examples?

Name: Sam Pettit
Preferred Name/Nickname: Well, Bomberboy is quite good.

Skills: Beta-Testing
Proof of Work: Uhmm, I don't have much, but I'd really like to check this before it's released, no-one likes a buggy game.
Past Experience: I'm in a team right now, but I'm waiting to test that, so yeah.

Contact Information: PC or Skype.
Time Zone :AEST

Accepted.

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2013
Nickname - Cyprus (Just something I've acquired over time)
Proof of Work - None really, I'm just learning
Experience - Just messing around with tools, can edit and make trainers, BASIC scripting, editing Pokemon, I can help with the story-line as I'm actually not to bad at things like that and I can come up with ideas if needed.

Pm me?

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Nickname - Cyprus (Just something I've acquired over time)
Proof of Work - None really, I'm just learning
Experience - Just messing around with tools, can edit and make trainers, BASIC scripting, editing Pokemon, I can help with the story-line as I'm actually not to bad at things like that and I can come up with ideas if needed.

Pm me?

PMed by request.

Accepted.

EDIT:

I need a few favors from people:

1.) A few maps done...
Spoiler:

2.) Some trainer sprites made...
Spoiler:

3.) Some tiles made (if possible)...
Spoiler:

If anyone can do any of these, lemme know because I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 8, 2023
PMed by request.

Accepted.

EDIT:

I need a few favors from people:

1.) A few maps done...
Spoiler:

2.) Some trainer sprites made...
Spoiler:

3.) Some tiles made (if possible)...
Spoiler:

If anyone can do any of these, lemme know because I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
I would have to agree, that the tiles could use some work, along with a few of the maps. As for creating new ones, sadly I can't help much with that right now. :/

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
I would have to agree, that the tiles could use some work, along with a few of the maps. As for creating new ones, sadly I can't help much with that right now. :/

That's okay.

And (this is for everyone) a redo of "Mapleleaf Town" would also be appreciated, I think it's too open and too empty. It can be found on page 1 of this thread.

TheDeadDude

If I knew I might tell you.
Years
Hi. It's me. The weird guy! Anyway here's my application stuffs
Name: I forgot. I think it's "Jake" but I could be wrong.
Preferred Name/Nickname: Whatever you want. I'm flexible.

Skills: Mainly Sprites, but I'm trying to figure out how to script.
Proof of Work: I'll PM you some of my stuff if you want.
Past Experience: Just messing around with sprites for a long time. Like years.

Contact Information: [email protected] is fine. PM me if you need something else.
Time Zone: USA Eastern.

heyo

HEYO!
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hi. It's me. The weird guy! Anyway here's my application stuffs
Name: I forgot. I think it's "Jake" but I could be wrong.
Preferred Name/Nickname: Whatever you want. I'm flexible.

Skills: Mainly Sprites, but I'm trying to figure out how to script.
Proof of Work: I'll PM you some of my stuff if you want.
Past Experience: Just messing around with sprites for a long time. Like years.

Contact Information: [email protected] is fine. PM me if you need something else.
Time Zone: USA Eastern.

Sorry for the wait. I like your personality, by the way, haha. Can you PM me some proof?

Back