• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Where can I find HM01 Cut?

I have a Taillow lvl. 19, Aprass lvl. 19, Bombsect lvl. 20, Meditate lvl. 22, Oddoble lvl. 20 and I'm about to challenge the third Gym.
If only I could find Cut.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Where can I find HM01 Cut?

I have a Taillow lvl. 19, Aprass lvl. 19, Bombsect lvl. 20, Meditate lvl. 22, Oddoble lvl. 20 and I'm about to challenge the third Gym.
If only I could find Cut.
Same place as in previous betas. An old guy in Ganges City.

I tried to use Focus Punch on the big tree and I became frozen on the spot.
Also... Something is bugging me about the female sprite... I think her walking ands running is a bit weird... But I can't figure out what's wrong with it...
Really? That hasn't happened to me yet. Which map were you on? Got any screenshots etc.?

I'm playing beta 3 and when ever I go through the nile city entrance to colt forest the game crashes and I get an error message rom-image crashed, is that known bug if so how to I proceed through the game?

edit: I'm playing on a no$gba emulator
I only offer support for VBA and that doesn't occur, for anyone I've spoken to, on VBA.

Years
  • Seen Jul 13, 2011
i physically cannot find the entrance to the colt forest ive found the colt path but then it just leads to a dead end. i am ridiculously confused with this :0

Years
Try pressing A at the tree where you previously saw the Team Rocket grunts do some earthquake jazz, after getting your Pokénav. Anyway, my final team was a Blazull, Torterra, Kadabra and Drilldug, all around Level 45.

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Another bug I found:

When I talk to the sign in Sian Pass, nothing happens.

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
Years
Try pressing A at the tree where you previously saw the Team Rocket grunts do some earthquake jazz, after getting your Pokénav.

I've done this. I search the trees and find nothing. How do I get by?

Never mind, figured out what I forgot to do.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Can anyone assist me on how to find the tickets for Richie the gym leader?

just press A at the squares in his gym (the ones that look diff then the others)

-------------------------------------
I tired to use the silver wing and the game glitched, js.

Years
Thank you so much for that. And btw I just got all the badges we're up to so far, great game! I loved it so much. Although the guy with the private garden for starter pokemon is not complete yet I assume. Cause I had not found a single pokemon yet

Last edited:

Scytha

mass effect freak
Years
Would you mind uploading just the IPS?
I get an error when I try unzip the rar.

EDIT: I am extremely disappointed.
Silly computer.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Really? That hasn't happened to me yet. Which map were you on? Got any screenshots etc.?
It was on the left of the tree, I had just beaten the fighting gym, I walked backwards and got the TM, taught it to the water starter 2nd evolution and then used it on the tree, it was all fine and then when I expected Pokemon, nothing, The only buttons I could use were L and R.

Neo_Qwerty

The Chosen Keyboard!
Years
Graphic glitch report!

I found and caught a shiny Mareep, but when I evolved it, the shiny Flaaffy (it still has the shiny star in its summary) has the exact same colors as the normal Flaaffy! (I have one of both, and they both have blue tail orbs. The shiny Flaaffy should have a green orb.)

Your hack was made three times as awesome for giving me my second shiny encounter ever, by the way.

Years
has anyone encountered your gba emulator controling your movements? I don't know if the problem is the emulator or the game, cuz i'm getting annoyed at it when I am trying to move to a place in the game. and i spent about 3 minutes trying to move in the pokecenter.

and i'm using vba

Baronnecro

AKA TolerantX
Years
BTW awesome hack. I can't save it on my PSP for some odd reason. (using GPsP kai)
so i can use savestates only then? or is there some ways I can save it normally?

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2010
I really enjoyed beta 2, but I'm having trouble patching beta 3. I've been using UIPS. It doesn't patch the rom and it doesn't tell me what's wrong.

Back