• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

While the emerald beam was in contact with Wilson it shifted to red before snapping back towards Sage. Once it was fully returned to the snail pokemon Sage seemed to recover almost entirely from the damage caused by Stealth Rock. Things were beginning to go a little more to plan. Now it was just a case of continuing this draining strategy until Wilson the Swinub was outlasted.

Avalanche. An ice type physical move, if she recalled correctly. It shouldn't prove anymore effective against a pure bug type like Shelmet than any other move. And then she remembered.

It doubles if...

...if the pokemon using it took damage on the turn it was used. Which Wilson had been... this was going to be nasty. The large chunks of ice rained down on Sage, who quickly clamped his helmet/shell shut in an attempt to protect himself. All Nika could do was watch the onslaught from the powerful move and hope that Sage was able to withstand it.

As the last of the boulders from Avalanche bounced off of Sage's shell Nika waited for him to peer out at Wilson angrily, but nothing happened. "Sage." She said, in case the sound of her voice would rouse him, but no such luck. Either he was unconscious inside his shell, or the indignities of the battle had caused him to refuse to carry on.

"Sage is unable to continue." She said. For the first time a clear emotion was clear in her voice - disappointment. She recalled him back to his Great Ball and stored it in her bag. What to do now?

Whoever I send out will be damaged by the Stealth Rock on the field... Eve has a double weakness to rock, and Parasect is still so weak she'll be knocked out straight away. That only leaves one option.

She hated being backed into a corner like this, left with no choices but a bad one. Still... she was her strongest pokemon, so perhaps the situation could be salvaged. At this point - with one pokemon down and the field turned into a weapon against her - victory seemed unlikely. But she refused to go down without a fight.

Reaching into her bag with her right hand (her left arm holding the egg case) Nika drew out a blue and yellow Quick Ball. Tapping the button she expanded it to its full size, squeezing it tightly. This was it.

"Spider." She said as she released the pokemon inside, blue light striking the ground and forming into a... a...

...Even Nika had to look carefully to be able to spot the incredibly small Joltik now on the field. It looked around inquisitively before spotting Wilson, making a move towards him before one of the buried rocks on the field shot out from the ground, striking her on the side. Being so small she was sent careening through the air, receiving considerable damage. When she landed she wriggled back onto her front and glared at Wilson.

"Tik!"
"Spider. Bug Bite."

Spider, fast for her size, zipped across the field and leapt towards Wilson, her tiny fangs bared. Although she was only small, Joltik were known as the attaching pokemon, so she would latch on relentlessly. If they couldn't take Wilson down soon they were in serious danger of losing this battle three zero.​

Years
Jack Jacobs
-----------> Power Plant

Jack didn't have to wait long for Lucia to return but during that short time he made sure Blade was ready to go to the power plant. Upon her return Lucia asked she asked why it was abandoned, seemed like an easy enough question but the answer was hard to put into words. "Well long story short the pokemon got surprisingly hostile there and it was extremely difficult for the teachers to get out all the pokemon so they decided to abandon it and just build a new power plant that's what Lt. Surge told me" The walk wasn't long and the two girls were keeping pace they would reach in no time.

Blade was puzzled slightly by Roberto's question, Blade was never one to boast about power or ability but from one scizor to another he decided to answer. "Me and Jack have been partners from before he was even a real trainer, his charizard might be his started pokemon but our relationship spans much further back." Blade began to recount a story of how they met. Damaged and beaten Jack had found Blade as a lowly scyther abandoned by his clan when he was beat in battle by a rival scyther clan, Blade spoke of how Jack helped and healed him and even aided him to get strong in an effort to rejoin his clan. When Jack became a trainer he was the first pokemon he caught "....At the end of the day, Jack and I have been through everything together and I think its our bond which brings across strength it may sound sappy but it's true"

"We're here" Jack exclaimed to the girls as he gestured to words the broken down building, Jack took a deep breath before walking over and opening the giant door "Expect anything" he said right before walking in.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
((OOC: Forgot the word doc that had the CSS code for my next post, so Imma post in normal format. Lol /at starbucks))

Danielle Accola – Classroom Hall (?)

Danielle, Jack, and Lucia continued to walk around the classroom halls. Jack had a map, and started to point out some of the places they could go to explore. There were many places to explore, such as the Ice Path, the Volcano, and the many caves around the Island. Jack pointed to the X on the Abandoned Power Plant, which has become his next recommendation.

"It's an abandoned power plant so there should be some cool pokemon and things to find there" he said.

Both Danielle and Lucia were both interested in catching more Pokemon. Especially to Danielle, because she only has Mienfoo in her party. And she doesn't want to rely on just Mienfoo. Lucia is interested in a certain Pokemon, Cubone. She has hopes in finding one.

"When I think of a Power Plant, I think of Electric Pokemon. I wonder what types of Electric Pokemon are there?" Danielle started to wonder. "It'd be nice for Mienfoo to have a partner."

Mienfoo agreed. He was still with Tyro and the rest of the Pokemon group, while Tyro, the Combusken was still chatting up a storm. Mienfoo could tolerate, but not for the other Pokemon.

"We can go to the Power Plant then. Great to see that it'll be our first adventure looking for Pokemon, as well as train!" She then turned to Lucia ecstaticly. "Lucia are you excited?"

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
Years
Dante

Dante and Combusken were still in the forest when a medium-sized black object came out and slashed at the two. Combusken jumped back a bit to dodge the attack. As soon as that happened, Dante noticed that the object was a pokemon named Sneasel.

"Combusken, use Ember", Dante told Combusken.

With that, Combusken shot out five small fireballs at Sneasel. The Sneasel dodged the first small fireball, but got hit by the rest of the small fireballs dealing a great amount of damage. Sneasel was still standing, but badly burned, looked at Combusken and taunted him to attack.

"Combusken, finish off Sneasel with a Double Kick", Dante said to Combusken.

At that moment, Combusken run at Sneasel and went in with the first kick and landed a critical hit on Sneasel taking the pokemon out of the fight.

"Good job Combusken", Dante said to Combusken.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis smiled wryly behind the apple she was chewing on, but reached up to take Len's hand with her paw, thankful for him helping her up, before walking along next to him, though near Daniel. As they were headed down a steeper part of the mountain, she bit down on the apple and went onto all four to have a better grip of the ground and prevent herself from tumbling away.

As they progressed further down the mountain, it began evening a little out and the trees started spreading out a bit further, becoming less of a small forest and more like trees randomly cluttered around with several meters in between, the sky clear as day above them. Daniel relaxed a little as he didn't have to be as careful, a smile playing on his lips as he stuffed his hands into his orange and block jacket's pockets.

"I've never been to Oak Town before, so I suppose I better have a look around myself. But first thing's first, I gotta get that Pokégear. If… I have enough money, that is." He looked down at his satchel, which contained the money he had brought. He hadn't told anyone, and he really didn't want to, but his parents had given him quite a lot of money to spend here. It was somewhat of a secret that his parents had rather high-paying jobs, and they had promised him they would send money every so often, in case he needed to buy Pokéballs or the like.
Daniel had never liked the idea of just having things given to him, but in this particular case, he felt he kind of needed a Pokégear, considering everyone else seemed to have them, and it would've taken a lot of time to save up for one.

The group made their way across one of the fields, headed towards the road lying between the academy and Oak Town. Daniel smiled cheerfully to himself, having had not just one, but two adventures in one day. Not to mention a battle, and made two friends. And the day wasn't even over yet!
"Say, Mark…" Daniel started, glancing over to him questioningly. "What do you do when you want a new Pokémon? Do you just catch whatever seems interesting, or do you go for a specific type, or something like that…?"

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Power Plant

(ooc: Yuki is a girl, however, Kaede, is a boy, so right now she's a boy eevee.)

'Get ready. Knock Off!' Kilik comanded Pierce, he dodged Yuki's attack by knocking her away and turned back to her Zorua form. This is exactly what Ruby wanted, and she showed that with a grin.

'You're gonna have to do alot better than that.' Kilik said. Is he insulting her? Then let's see he says after this...

'Thank you for falling in my trap~' Ruby said. Right now Pierce was still in his fighting stance, it would not be easy for him to dodge right now. 'Yuki! Incinerate! Now's your chance!' She commanded her. Yuki does as she said. "Sorry~" she says as she used the attack Ruby told her to do. Flames surrounded him and attacked him.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark walked down the path toward oak town, pretty much just letting Daniel lead on. As much as he resented spending his money, knowing how it was recieved by his dad, he really needed to get his Pokemon into gear, especially now that he had pretty much a full team to work with. It was just a matter of what moves to teach his Pokemon. He wasn't sure what kind of strategy he should go for.

"Catching Pokemon? Well... usually I get whatever looks interesting. If not that, something that compliments my team type wise. Say in your case, you have Alexis. Since she's electric it'd probobly be a good idea to get a pokemon that would counter any possible weaknesses she has, like maybe a water type to deal with ground Pokemon or something or a grass type." Mark said.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds ---> Oak Town
------------------------------

Maxwell cheered a bit inside as the attack connected. He was that kind of battler who could be super serious about what was going on while also being sort of laid back and cheery. The Shelmet didn't seem to move after the attack and Nika declared with a tone of dissapointment that he was unable to battle. Wilson's breath was heavy and Maxwell knew that whatever she sent out next could be a big threat to the damaged Swinub.

He watched as Nika took out a Quickball, she seemed sort of conflicted to be honest. Was her next Pokémon not strong enough? She opened the Quickball, and out came...

A Joltik.

Maxwell made a spueal so girly that if it hadn't been on the inside, his man-card would probably have been revoked. Joltik were just so small and cute! Truth to be told, it actually pained him to see the poor little creature get attacked by the Stealth Rock.

The Joltik looked up at Wilson, seemingly agitated as it followed its trainer's command. Maxwell knew that despite its cuteness, Joltik was a Pokémon which you shouldn't underestimate. He knew that Wilson was too tired, and the Joltik too fast to dodge.

"Ice Sh-" he exclaimed, but was cut off by Spider the Joltik latching onto his Swinub. Wilson shook his body in an attempt to get the bug off him, but to no avail. The Joltik's fangs buried into him and Wilson let out a pained squeal. The Swinub started to then run around in an attempt to get the attacker off him, but yet again to no avail.

After a while of running around, Wilson collapsed onto the ground, clearly knocked out.

"Wilson, you did a splendid job! Now return." Maxwell said. He pulled put The Swinub's Pokéball and retracted the little piglet.
"Quillie, you're up next!" he exclaimed.

"Quiiiilavaaa!!!"[Waahoooo!!!] Quillie exclaimed as he ran up onto the battlefield. He was excited to get some battling done, hopefully- Psh, who was he kidding? He was gonna' WIN this! That would be somewhat of a confidence-boost after getting tied in the battle against that stupid fox Rama.

"Quillie, use Will-O-Wisp!" Maxwell said. The Quilava gave off a smug smile towards the Joltik, his eyes started to glow in a purple-blueish color. The flames on his back took the same palette as his eyes and five small orbs of fire started to form. After they were done forming, Quillie let out a small snarl and sent them swirling towards the Joltik.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel nodded his head lightly, still glancing over at Mark while listening to him. Afterwards, he looked ahead of him, furrowing his brows a little. A thought that had been plaguing him came up. Did he really want to have a team that was carefully planned out to counter any possible weaknesses? Or did he want to find Pokémon… to befriend and simply have a good time with? He didn't have any aspirations of becoming a champion or anything, so…

"Mmh. Well, maybe. I've… actually been thinking about getting an a-" He was cut off as a very girly squeal emitted from longer up the road. Daniel's brows lifted and he glanced to Mark in surprise, before grinning and dashing off towards the sound. From what followed, it sounded like a Pokémon battle was happening further up. And within long, the two competitors had come into view. A boy and a girl, with a Quilava, and a…

Daniel tilted his head to the side as he came to a stop, having gone slightly around the two to not disturb the duel. He placed himself near a Weedle, which was apparently watching the fight. His eyes were drawn to the very small, yellow spider. It was by far the smallest Pokémon Daniel had ever seen, and for some reason, it really intruiged him.
He glanced over to his right as Mark came along as well, with Len and Alexis behind him, Alexis coming to a stop and sitting herself down on her haunches while nibbling on her apple, now that she was able to have a little break.

"Hey Mark, what Pokémon is that?" He asked, pointing at the Joltik. It was a rather cute Pokémon, but there was… something about it, that made Daniel pay way more attention to that, than the Quilava.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
"H-Hi... I'm... Ciel..." the Boy with the Absol had said to me. I hd smiled knowing he already knew what my name was. The Riolu had also sensed the Aura that Ciel was sensing. The Riolu looked around quickly and sighed not finding anything that could cause the strange Aura. The Riolu hugged my leg when the Absol started yipping at me. I smiled slightly at it and bent over to pet it hoping that it didn't bite me. Well to be honest I didn't really care if it bit me I only cared about how hard it was about to bite me. Lulu my Riolu looked at the boy again and saw something like a ghost behind him. He wondered what it was so he approached it.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Nika Valentine

Spider jumped off of the prone Wilson just before Maxwell recalled him to his pokeball. It was fortunate that they'd managed to defeat Wilson with that move, another one of those Avalanche attacks would have been devestating to their chances. Nika simply nodded - she wasn't one for showering her pokemon with praise in public.

And, of course, Maxwell sent out his Quilava... the fire type was likely to be dominant in this match-up, and even a single decent fire attack would take Spider out of the battle after the damage she had taken from Stealth Rock.

Will-O-Wisp?

That was an attack more suited to longer battles, where you expected to need to wear your opponent down... not at all what she had expected. But if he was going to try and win this battle with status effects, two could play at that game. The flames from Will-O-Wisp floated towards Spider and made contact with her, seeming to almost sink into her with no immediately visible effect.

"Thunder Wave."

The tiny Joltik concentrated for a moment before releasing a wave of crackling yellow static electricity out across the battlefield which would almost certainly paralyse the Quilava. Almost as soon as Spider released the Thunder Wave however, she seemed to suffer considerable pain from an invisible source. The "burn" from Will-O-Wisp was clearly taking effect.

Now it was time for a gamble. If the Quilava was going to suffer from the paralysis, it would turn the tide of the battle and slow the fire type down considerably. They would have to capitolise on this immediately, and potentially slow it down even further.

"Electroweb."

Spider immediately leapt directly up into the air - quite a considerable distance for such a small pokemon - and spat out an intricate web towards the Quilava, which extended as it grew closer. Not only that, but sparks of electricity were running through the web as well.​

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia smiled, "Of course I'm excited Danielle! I can't wait to see some more pokemon. Maybe I can even catch one for my team."

As they came to the plant Lucia nodded at Jack, "I'll be sure to stay on guard then." She wondered just how powerful the pokemon inside were. If they were strong enough to even drive out the teachers then there had to be some powerful battlers in there.

Roberto listened silently to Blade's story. "Interesting. Very interesting. I was birthed to specifically to be Lucia's guardian. The first day I was born I was evolved into a Scizor and given the task of protecting her. I know everything about her, from her favorite color, to how she would react in any situation. I am in essence her life line to salvation shall the time arise."

Years
Jack Jacobs
Power Plant

Blade was intrigued by Roberto's story to evolve just to serve as this girls protector, their relationship seemed similar but different in the fact that one seemed destined while the other was forced upon. Blade had no time to dwell on that though and he sharpened his stance and began to take interest in his surroundings as they walked through the doors of the power plant. "Stay sharp" Blade flew forward a small distance in front of the group scouting out the area ahead.

Jack spotted a couple emolgas flying about but they didn't seem aggressive so he generally just ignored them he even saw magnemites floating around aimlessly but they were no nuisance yet.(foreshadowing maybe XD) Jack looked around keenly this wasn't just a friendly visit he was also looking for a pokemon to add to his already large crew of pokemon but the question was which one?

"Well girls I have eyes for one pokemon so if you see any Electrikes just tell me" As they stepped further and further into the plant Jack began to sweat a bit, the pokemon in there were smart so he had to be ready for anything.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Power Plant

When the Eevee was knocked back by Pierce's Knock Off attack, his form started changing into a Zorua. So that's her game, same as Kilik. Only thing is the Gligar was really himself. "Thank you for falling in my trap~" Trap? Kilik didn't get it. Maybe he's missing something here. "Yuki! Incinerate! Now's your chance!" Uh oh. Kilik was distracted! Ruby just distracted Kilik with false words.

"Sorry~" Yuki breathed fire around Pierce & attacked. Kilik didn't have time to react as the impact was...little on Pierce. Incinerate doesn't do much damage, plus Pierce wasn't holding a berry. Though he'll give Ruby credit for giving damage finally.

"Not bad. But I'm just getting started!" Kilik was ready for anything. "Hone Claws, let's go!" Pierce began sharpening his claws real nice, increasing his good power. His claws looked shiny too. "Now, Fury Cutter!" Pierce's left eye sparkled, now he can show his power. In one pounce he was right in front of Yuki & sliced diagonally at her with his claw.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola – Abandoned Power Plant

The three trainers and the Pokemon had finally walked out of the classroom hall, explored the academy a bit more, and decided to exit the Academy for a little bit. Their next destination is the Abandoned Power Plant, located close.

The Pokemon, including Mienfoo were still chatting up a storm. He was understanding the conversation between Blade and Roberto. It had turned out that Blade was raised differently than Roberto. His assumption of Blade being part of the Red Legion was out of the question. Blade was raised as a typical Pokemon rather than a protector. But his loyalty to Jack is the same as Roberto's loyalty to Lucia. Mienfoo felt a bit inspired.

The sky was a bit dark, but it didn't seem like a storm was coming through. The power plant was deserted, empty. A few electric Pokemon were around, the most common being Emolgas. Danielle wasn't sure which exact Pokemon is she looking for. So she had to look around carefully.

"Well girls I have eyes for one pokemon. so if you see any Electrikes just tell me." Jack said.

"Okay." Danielle replied. Though there hasn't been any Electrikes anywhere.

Danielle walked ahead a little. Mienfoo followed. Suddenly, the plant went all too quiet, too quiet, that she started to worry a bit. Mienfoo was alert, and was ready for what would come through.

"Mienfoooo." Mienfoo whispered.

"This is scary, Mienfoo..." Danielle also whispered.

"Pachi-Pachi-Pachi-Pachiiiii" a voice was heard from behind Danielle.

Danielle startled. She didn't know where that voice came from It was certainly not from Mienfoo, and neither was from the Pokemon accompanying Lucia and Jack. She turned around, then to the left, then to the right, then back behind. Then she looked down right in front of her and Mienfoo. It was a white squirrel-shaped Pokemon with a blue striped tail, yellow cheeks and buck tooth. It appeared right in front of them, and to the looks of it. It wanted to battle Mienfoo.

Mienfoo know that look all too well. As this wild Pokemon wanted to battle, Mienfoo wanted to as well. Danielle was ready. It was her chance to catch this Pokemon, and it was a good thing that she has several Great Balls in her bag.

"Mienfoo," Danielle started. "Whatever you do...don't harm this Pokemon as much. One attack, and leave the rest to me."

Danielle and Mienfoo are ready to fight against a wild Pachirisu.​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Power Plant

'Not bad. But i'm just getting started.' Kilik said. The incinerate didn't do much to Pierce, but that wasn't the meaning to the attack, Pierce's berry is burned now and unable to use.

'Hone claws, let's go!' Kilik ordered Pierce. His claws were looking Shiny. 'Now, Fury cutter!' Kilik said to him. 'Goooddd~' Ruby was smiling. 'And you walked straight in my trap again~' Ruby said.

'Yuki, Foul Play...' She said with a cute smile, Yuki begun to grin. Yuki got attacked, but instead that she got the damage, Pierce got the Damage. Yuki did get a little damage though, but this brought Pierce more damage than Yuki, and that was exactly the plan. 'Foul play is a not very much used attack that allows the user to turn the target's power against itself, foul play is as strong as you make it.' Ruby explained.

'i didn't let Yuki use incinerate to damage Pierce, Pierce was holding a berry and my intension was to burn it so he wouldn't be able anymore to use it, i let you think that Yuki tried to attack him.' Ruby explained her trick. 'While you thought that you made Pierce use hone claws, which strengthens fury cutter, then you told Pierce to use fury cutter, i hoped you would do this allllll allong, that way Yuki's Foul Play would get stronger.' Ruby was still smiling a little.

Hikari didn't knew what she was seeing, she was suprised and stunned. '(Y-you....)' She looked at her, but who she saw wasn't Ruby, but a trainer who knew what she was doing.

Last edited:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Christian Parker Zakaria

The Team:
224.gif
418.gif
173.gif

~Oak Town

"Chris..." Xylo started but hesitated to continue his sentence.

"You want some help?" Chris asked Xylo. "Sure! That's what friends are for! Right?" Chris added before he commanded his Pokemon.

"Jet! Use Double Team to confuse Gyarados. Hydro, Use Energy Ball and aim it at his face. Note, use Sing to put it to sleep!" Chris commanded.

"Octa, Oc!" (Yes Sir!) Hydro while saluting with his tentacle.

"... Bui." (...Okay.) Jet uttered.

"Cleffa, clef!" (Okay Chris!) Note said.

"... Bui. bui. bui. bui." Jet multiplied into two, then four, then eight, until there are sixteen Buizel going at random directions fast to try to confuse the powerful Gyarados.

"OOCTAAAA! OC!!!!" Hydro jumped using its tentacles and released a powerful Energy Ball.

"Cleffa, clef, Cleffa, clef" Note sang beautiful notes. Anyone around the vicinity would love the sound.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
XYLOPHONE
12.png
239.png
240.png
130.png

→ oak town

Gyarados gleamed at the Buizel. Then another Buizel appeared and Gyarados tried to focus on both. But then they were four and eight and... too many! That enraged the sea monster even more and it slammed its giant tail around, narrowly missing the sliding doors of the Pokémon Center, a street lamp and Xylo's head.

"Maybe we should go inside..." Xylo said, but Princess appeared in front of his face, giving him a mean look. "Alright, I'll stay!"

Suddenly, Hydro's Energy Ball impacted with Gyarados' neck and a small explosion ensued. Gyarados screamed in pain; the attack wasn't super effective due to Gyarados being dual type Water / Flying, but it sure was powerful. If it was in a rage before this, nothing could stop it now. Nothing... but a sweet melody.

Xylo blinked and looked down. The tiny Cleffa stood on the pavement and sang the cutest song he believed he had ever heard. It was as if... as if he just wanted to lie down and listen to it until he...

A loud 'thump' noise snapped him out of it though, and a small dust cloud floated up and made him sneeze. The Gyarados had fallen asleep on the street and just as narrowly as before missed him instead of crushing him under its heavy body.

"Do you think it's defeated now?" Xylo asked Christian and poked the monster in its face. "I've heard that since the song induced sleep isn't really a real sleep, they can wake up at any-"

A huge, beaming eye opened up right next to him. "AAAAH!" Xylo yelped and leaped backwards. "Monk! Duke!"

His pokémon ran forward to attack the monster before it regained its composure, but before they could reach their trainer, the Butterfree did it instead. 'You seem agitated,' she told the water pokémon before she released Sleep Powder into the air. The powder was breathed in by the Gyarados and soon it fell down onto the ground again, asleep.

That was when it struck Xylo - he could just recall the pokémon to its pokéball... it wasn't wild. It was his. How stupid of him, really. He quickly took the pokéball up and returned the pokémon into it. The street was empty of sea monsters again, but people still looked at him and shook their heads.

"Sorry about... that," Xylo muttered to Christian. "I forgot I could just recall the pokémon."

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Christian Parker Zakaria

The Team:
224.gif
418.gif
173.gif

~Oak Town

The sea monster slept again when the Butterfree sprinkled some of its Sleep Powder on it.

Xylo then returned his Pokemon back.

"Sorry about... that, I forgot I could just recall the pokémon." Xylo muttered. Chris and his Pokemon literally sweatdropped.

"Octa, octillery?" (Really dude?) Hydro sarcastically asked.

"..." Jet said.

"Cleffa, clef! Cleffa, cleffa, clef." (Stop it, Hydro! It has been a really busy day.) Note reprimanded Hydro.

Chris looked at the sky. It is getting late. And he still hasn't arrived at the academy...

THE ACADEMY! It struck Chris' mind like a Pikachu's Thunderbolt.

"Oh no! We should get to the academy! It's already getting dark." Chris realized.

Chris then returned all of his Pokemon. It really was an interesting day.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
XYLOPHONE
12.png
239.png
240.png
130.png

→ oak town

Xylo nodded slowly, still being a bit embarrassed. "Actually... go ahead without me. We'll probably see each other in the dorms later. I gotta..." He held up Gyarados' pokéball in front of him. "Get to know this thing."

With that, he waved goodbye to Chris and entered the pokémon center again, healing Gyarados up. Now he had to find someplace where the pokémon wouldn't harm anyone. He couldn't have a pokémon on his team who wanted to kill him, but a Gyarados was too powerful and cool to release. He'd have to get to know it somehow. Maybe out on some plains or in a forest? He wandered out of the pokémon center and soon out of Oak Town as well. Just like before, he was just strolling, but this time he made sure that he didn't end up at a beach. He wouldn't like his pokémon to be able to swim away from him.

Back