• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The architect in you

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
9mXqFw4.png

A lot of games, primarily in the sandbox or simulation genres, give you the freedom of constructing and designing almost any kind of structure you can think of, from castles and skyscrapers to monuments or giant statues. Many of these games allow you to alter the landscape of the region, too.

Are you the kind of person that really loves taking your time to create elaborate buildings in games, or do you just build whatever is functional and focus on the other aspects of the game? Do you prefer being given the full freedom of using resources in the game to build anything from scratch, like in Minecraft or Starbound, or do you like having some guidance in building specific kinds of structures, like in the Sims or Prison Architect?

What sort of things have you built (or plan to build)? Share some screenshots of your work if you can!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
I spend a good deal of time planning my designs. I do it in Minecraft, Prison Architect, and the Sims. I always want things to look good and be fully functional. Sometimes those plans don't always work, but more often than not, I am able to develop and implement a very well thought out and functional design that looks nice. :)

I'm especially good at it in PA. >:)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I enjoy building sims a lot. Prison Architect is a pretty fun one for sure. I want to try the latest Sim City, but all the DRM and stuff is such a turn off. And always needing an internet connection would limit me right now since I doubt I could connect to their server where I am. -_-

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (aka the best RCT in the series.) So many fond memories of launching tourists off of half-finished roller coasters building fun amusement parks. I really want to play it again - as it's my #1 childhood game that I played - but sadly the game doesn't work with Windows 8 /:

Back