< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio Emerald Pokémon Glazed! (Beta 7 Released!)

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Glazed 2 be a ROM Hack or RPG Maker Game?
ROM Hack 1,683 62.52%
RPG Maker Game 323 12.00%
Don't care, as long as it's great! 686 25.48%
Voters: 2692. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post Reply

Old 1 Day Ago (12:15 AM).

Hello Lucbui
first of all you have done an amazing job making this ROM hack and being so active helping us with any errors so thanks for that
I played with much pleasure through beta 6 and I really enjoyed it but now I want to play beta 7 because mega evolution, but there start the problems for me.
On my phone (Android) I've downloaded beta 7 and tried to open it on myboy but that didn't work, myboy said it was an unsupported .gba file.
IVe tried it on another GBA emulator(from Hai Phong Game studio) but that dienst detect the game. I've also tried patching it with an ROM patcher( from xperia64) but that programma doesnt detect beta 7. Do you know if there is an NUPS patcher for Android? If so I would Be grateful if you would give me an link.
On PC I got the game working I guess, only probleem is that it deletes all save files After I shut down my PC. I tried using save states and ingame saves but that doesnt work either.
Could you help me with this probleem please, I really love this hack and cant want to play beta 7
Thanks in advance
Yoshawott

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Day Ago (1:05 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshawott View Post
Hello Lucbui
first of all you have done an amazing job making this ROM hack and being so active helping us with any errors so thanks for that
I played with much pleasure through beta 6 and I really enjoyed it but now I want to play beta 7 because mega evolution, but there start the problems for me.
On my phone (Android) I've downloaded beta 7 and tried to open it on myboy but that didn't work, myboy said it was an unsupported .gba file.
IVe tried it on another GBA emulator(from Hai Phong Game studio) but that dienst detect the game. I've also tried patching it with an ROM patcher( from xperia64) but that programma doesnt detect beta 7. Do you know if there is an NUPS patcher for Android? If so I would Be grateful if you would give me an link.
On PC I got the game working I guess, only probleem is that it deletes all save files After I shut down my PC. I tried using save states and ingame saves but that doesnt work either.
Could you help me with this probleem please, I really love this hack and cant want to play beta 7
Thanks in advance
Yoshawott
Here is a link to the UPS Patcher: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qo4sx4r46...uyomi.exe?dl=0
When you have problems, send me a private message
I am supporting:
Old 1 Day Ago (3:22 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovefreak1993 View Post
pokemon glazed (beta8) coming soon!!
for decrease level trainers and gym leaders because to not hard and difficulty while playing.And increase money rate of gym leaders,Fixes team fusion decrease pokemon level like hitmonlee,hitmonchan or etc,Fixed more!!
i thought 7b is final beta? O.o
Old 22 Hours Ago (2:32 PM).

Pokemon Glazed Beta 8 is not out yet? if it is out please how can i get beta 8?
Sorry for asking a lot!!
Yamiofdarkness1
Old 21 Hours Ago (3:02 PM).

Can I use the .sav from the 6F in the 7b?
Old 4 Hours Ago (8:37 AM).
Just a passerby Trainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siertxo View Post
Can I use the .sav from the 6F in the 7b?
I also been asking that question myself...Yet no answer

Name: Tsunderella
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old 22 Minutes Ago (12:38 PM).

Hi.So i have a problem where i can't patch the rom with pokemon emerald.I downloaded emrald from other website when the first one did not work.But for some reason it just says 'Failed! Input checksum is invalid.'Plz help,i really want to play this game.Btw all the firered and other rom patches works fine but i just cant patch any game with pokemon emerald ;c.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links