< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio Emerald Pokémon Glazed! (Beta 7 Released!)

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Should Glazed 2 be a ROM Hack or RPG Maker Game?
ROM Hack 2,100 60.17%
RPG Maker Game 423 12.12%
Don't care, as long as it's great! 967 27.71%
Voters: 3490. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post Reply

Old February 9th, 2016 (12:15 AM).

Hello Lucbui
first of all you have done an amazing job making this ROM hack and being so active helping us with any errors so thanks for that
I played with much pleasure through beta 6 and I really enjoyed it but now I want to play beta 7 because mega evolution, but there start the problems for me.
On my phone (Android) I've downloaded beta 7 and tried to open it on myboy but that didn't work, myboy said it was an unsupported .gba file.
IVe tried it on another GBA emulator(from Hai Phong Game studio) but that dienst detect the game. I've also tried patching it with an ROM patcher( from xperia64) but that programma doesnt detect beta 7. Do you know if there is an NUPS patcher for Android? If so I would Be grateful if you would give me an link.
On PC I got the game working I guess, only probleem is that it deletes all save files After I shut down my PC. I tried using save states and ingame saves but that doesnt work either.
Could you help me with this probleem please, I really love this hack and cant want to play beta 7
Thanks in advance
Yoshawott

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 9th, 2016 (1:05 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshawott View Post
Hello Lucbui
first of all you have done an amazing job making this ROM hack and being so active helping us with any errors so thanks for that
I played with much pleasure through beta 6 and I really enjoyed it but now I want to play beta 7 because mega evolution, but there start the problems for me.
On my phone (Android) I've downloaded beta 7 and tried to open it on myboy but that didn't work, myboy said it was an unsupported .gba file.
IVe tried it on another GBA emulator(from Hai Phong Game studio) but that dienst detect the game. I've also tried patching it with an ROM patcher( from xperia64) but that programma doesnt detect beta 7. Do you know if there is an NUPS patcher for Android? If so I would Be grateful if you would give me an link.
On PC I got the game working I guess, only probleem is that it deletes all save files After I shut down my PC. I tried using save states and ingame saves but that doesnt work either.
Could you help me with this probleem please, I really love this hack and cant want to play beta 7
Thanks in advance
Yoshawott
Here is a link to the UPS Patcher: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qo4sx4r46...uyomi.exe?dl=0
When you have problems, send me a private message
I am supporting:
Old February 9th, 2016 (3:22 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovefreak1993 View Post
pokemon glazed (beta8) coming soon!!
for decrease level trainers and gym leaders because to not hard and difficulty while playing.And increase money rate of gym leaders,Fixes team fusion decrease pokemon level like hitmonlee,hitmonchan or etc,Fixed more!!
i thought 7b is final beta? O.o
Old February 9th, 2016 (2:32 PM).

Pokemon Glazed Beta 8 is not out yet? if it is out please how can i get beta 8?
Sorry for asking a lot!!
Yamiofdarkness1
Old February 9th, 2016 (3:02 PM).

Can I use the .sav from the 6F in the 7b?
Old February 10th, 2016 (8:37 AM).
Just a passerby Trainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siertxo View Post
Can I use the .sav from the 6F in the 7b?
I also been asking that question myself...Yet no answer

Name: Tsunderella
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Old February 10th, 2016 (12:38 PM).

Hi.So i have a problem where i can't patch the rom with pokemon emerald.I downloaded emrald from other website when the first one did not work.But for some reason it just says 'Failed! Input checksum is invalid.'Plz help,i really want to play this game.Btw all the firered and other rom patches works fine but i just cant patch any game with pokemon emerald ;c.
Old February 10th, 2016 (5:38 PM).
I'mma Wrong Grammar person

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonjanan View Post
Hi.So i have a problem where i can't patch the rom with pokemon emerald.I downloaded emrald from other website when the first one did not work.But for some reason it just says 'Failed! Input checksum is invalid.'Plz help,i really want to play this game.Btw all the firered and other rom patches works fine but i just cant patch any game with pokemon emerald ;c.

open NUPS > click " ignore " > patch the rom
https://www.tumblr.com/search/popoy%20gif
“You will never know the power of yourself until someone hurts you badly.”
Old February 11th, 2016 (7:08 AM). Edited February 11th, 2016 by felynari.
Remembering something that no one else can is a painful thing. You can't talk to anyone about it. No one will understand you. You'll be alone.

Nature: Calm
Just finish the game with this team

I think the only hard part in this game was in mt.frozon the puzzle
"You can’t take back the answer you already gave out. There’s no use in crying over spilt milk. The egg you broke won’t come back. All the horses and soldiers of a king will never return to his side again. It doesn’t matter what was said. You can never wipe away a bad impression. Even though the opposite is so simple in comparison. Just one word will make someone appear hateful. Just doing one thing would make you seem hateful. That’s why excuses are meaningless. Because even those excuses will make you look hateful."
Old February 12th, 2016 (8:33 PM). Edited February 13th, 2016 by Spherical Ice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by garute45 View Post
i thought 7b is final beta? O.o
yes because many bugs found in beta 7 but not fixed in 3 legendary beast suicune/raikou/entei not catchable please fix it..
Old February 14th, 2016 (11:45 AM).

I think there's a major bug in this game.

I've been playing this on Vizzed and I've been following exactly what you said with regards to Entei, Suicune and Raikou, but it hasn't been working, and I've spoken to other people with this problem. When I get to the top of the Bell Tower after talking to Eusine who told me about the first of the trio, I can see the top of Suicune's head to the lower left, but no encounterable Pokemon show up on top of the Bell Tower. There was a method of getting around this in the last version (Digging or using an Escape Rope at the top of the tower), but this no longer works. Because of this, we can't encounter the Legendary dogs and we can't encounter Arceus. Can you please fix this?
Old February 14th, 2016 (2:58 PM).

I can't seem to download it... It won't let me...
Old February 14th, 2016 (4:24 PM).

So, if I may ask (and I'm sure it has already been asked), but exactly, what pokemon are in the rom hack? Like, is it all GEN 1 through GEN 3 or...?
Old February 15th, 2016 (11:02 AM). Edited February 15th, 2016 by ghost type.

Yo. I've recently started this hack and I love it. I just have a couple stupid questions because I can't find the answers and don't want to go through all the pages on the thread to find it. So if anyone can answer any of these it would be greatly appreciated!
1.) Where do I get a fishing rod?
2.) On that note, where can I get a feebas?
3.) And also on that note, does feebas still evolve by maxing its beauty in this hack?
4.) Where can I find Murkrow?
5.) And where can I get a dawn and a dusk stone? (Preferably before goldenrod department store)
6.) Lastly, where can I catch a cleffa/clefairy?
Old February 16th, 2016 (2:31 AM).

Hello guys, I have a very big problem.. I try to patch pokemon glazed to the new beta 7... finally i did it but when i load my vba it shows a white screen.. i don't know what to do, please help
Old February 16th, 2016 (1:15 PM).
Great Pokémon Reject

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRainWNC View Post
So, if I may ask (and I'm sure it has already been asked), but exactly, what pokemon are in the rom hack? Like, is it all GEN 1 through GEN 3 or...?
Did you even try to look at the first post?
Some of the hacks that I like:

I also support Pokemon Liquid Crystal, Glazed, Fat Kid, Eclipse, Cyan, and TLZ: Sacred Paradox. (These either have large banners or none at all)
DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA. (more banners soon to come... maybe) (hoping that Lilac comes back) DFTBA DFTBA DFTBA.
You joined for ROM Hacking, didn't you, PokeReject?
Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon. Why yes, yes I did. Pokemon is life. Life is Pokemon.
I'm often not on, but when I am, I show my support in likes :-D
(Will be popping in and out due to school)

Old February 16th, 2016 (7:25 PM).

looks good, will test it as third on my list so feedback will arrive the next months xD
Old February 17th, 2016 (2:41 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma69 View Post
Hello guys, I have a very big problem.. I try to patch pokemon glazed to the new beta 7... finally i did it but when i load my vba it shows a white screen.. i don't know what to do, please help
You can always try to download the patched ROM from another website (but it's illegal).
Old February 19th, 2016 (4:56 AM). Edited February 20th, 2016 by area44.

Not sure if this has yet to be mentioned but, I've been noticing that the Timburr family does not have their proper Pokémon cries, they still have the Unown cry that the red scarfed Pikachu has. Will you do something about this?

Edit: Druddigon seem to be missing it's proper cry aswell.. Are you sure you got all the cries correct and not oversee some?
Old February 19th, 2016 (5:58 AM).

Can someone tell me how to set it up? It is my first time trying to play a fan-made game
Old February 20th, 2016 (11:22 AM).
ModeratorCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingFudge View Post
This hack is awesome, and not enough good things can be said about it. Definitely better than Light Platinum.

If someone wouldn't mind, could you pm me a version of beta7 as a .gba file with and without 128k patching, because I cannot do that on a Chromebook.
Asking for ROM files is against the PokéCommunity rules, and distributing is even worse so I'm afraid you're going to have to find an off-site solution.
Old February 20th, 2016 (8:33 PM).
Some Memelord from Canada

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Skype™ to WWTEpicFail
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma69 View Post
Did you not change your save type to Flash 128K?

Options > Emulator > Save Type > Flash 128K
Old February 21st, 2016 (10:11 AM).

Hello, I'm playing Beta 7, I'm kinda stuck right now on the 8th gym, there's this guy blocking the 8th gym saying claire is sad about something. I finished the bell tower already, went to brass tower also. I went back to bell tower and found Entei on top and currently i'm waiting and looking for answers for the meantime. I also tried going down before entei notices me and climb up again to the top and raikou was there, went down and suicune is there instead of either raikou or entei. please help me get my 8th badge, also the dragonite event hasn't occur on my game
Old February 21st, 2016 (5:47 PM).
-___________-

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to DarkSage1999
Hello,
I love this game and I already caught every legendary found in the game and now I'm working on my pokedex and I have some questions.

1. Where can I find Clefairy/Clefable
2. How I get Nidoran (Female) (I can only get Nidorina which I cannot breed)
If judging me makes you happy then enjoy yourself.
-DarkSage, the Last Phantom
Old February 21st, 2016 (5:59 PM).
-___________-

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to DarkSage1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost type View Post
Yo. I've recently started this hack and I love it. I just have a couple stupid questions because I can't find the answers and don't want to go through all the pages on the thread to find it. So if anyone can answer any of these it would be greatly appreciated!
1.) Where do I get a fishing rod?
2.) On that note, where can I get a feebas?
3.) And also on that note, does feebas still evolve by maxing its beauty in this hack?
4.) Where can I find Murkrow?
5.) And where can I get a dawn and a dusk stone? (Preferably before goldenrod department store)
6.) Lastly, where can I catch a cleffa/clefairy?
1. You can't get a fishing rod
2. There's a fisherman above goldenrod city, fight him and he will give you feebas
3. Use Trade Stone to evolve it into milotic ( I don't know if you need to max it's beauty first)
4. You can catch murkrow in the forest ( dark) on the way to Tunod Pokémon league
5. I think you can only get dusk stone on golden rod
6. Same with me , I cant find clefairy
If judging me makes you happy then enjoy yourself.
-DarkSage, the Last Phantom
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links