• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legends (working title)

Which region would you rather see in Pokemon Legends?

• Hoenn

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scompi

Another BETA? I wouldn't release another BETA due to very minor bugs. But, if they were bugs that couldn't let you pass and continue the game, then I would have to. But, thanks for showing interest.

Anyways, I'd like to hear everyones suggestions, since you guys will be playing the game. I want to hear any idea's, like where you want to travel to, who you want to see or battle, or even improvements in cities/towns and/or routes. As I've said many, many times before, if one person posts an idea, it may trigger another idea in someone elses head, or mine, that can lead to another great idea. So post suggestions, the first thing that pops into your head!

Thanks, Scompi.

Last edited:

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
An Elite 4 with Red(Champion), Gold, Brandon, May and the FR/LG girl(or Crystal) would be hell fun. Since this is AFTER the G/S/C/R/S events. And all of them have become E4 Champions in their respective games.

Maybe Silver & Green(Gary) as potential last 2 gym leaders.

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
Years
what i think would be awesome, would be different starters, just to mix things up a bit. like make the starters: beldum, larvitar, and bagon/Dratini

Scompi

An Elite 4 with Red(Champion), Gold, Brandon, May and the FR/LG girl(or Crystal) would be hell fun. Since this is AFTER the G/S/C/R/S events. And all of them have become E4 Champions in their respective games.

Maybe Silver & Green(Gary) as potential last 2 gym leaders.

That's a great idea. But, won't Red's Pokemon be too strong? Because in G/S/C he had like lv.80 pokemon.

what i think would be awesome, would be different starters, just to mix things up a bit. like make the starters: beldum, larvitar, and bagon/Dratini

Well, thats a good point. But(again), you get the national dex after you beat Cianwood Gym. And you only start to meet Johto Pokemon after you get to Johto. So, it wouldn't work out.

Thanks, Scompi.

Scompi

well they wouldn't necessarily have to be the proper levels, but just the concept is pretty cool

Yeah, I agree. I was thinking that because I did it with Jasmine, I lowered her Steelix to lv.28. Thats a cool idea, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, Scompi.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
hey wat if u add an event that when u see brendan at the spear pillar u battle him and if u win he gives u a starter pokemon or watever u pokemon u choose

Scompi

hey wat if u add an event that when u see brendan at the spear pillar u battle him and if u win he gives u a starter pokemon or watever u pokemon u choose

Very good idea. You will most likely get to battle Brendan, but not at Spear Pillar. Maybe later on in the game.

or just make some starters appear very rarely in the wild.

Also a good idea. But which starters are you talking about? All of them?

Thanks, Scompi.

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Not to put words in KyGon's mouth, but I think he means to do something like what Zel's doing with Shiny Gold. Which is putting the starters thoughout that game. Now that would be awsome!

But whatever you do I will still be a supporter! ;)

furbie22

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2008
Found a bug. if you have just walked up the stairs to the next town and you go up the game restarts. or is that just me
otherwise great hack

furbie22

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2008
wow im findin a lot of bugs. if you stand under the sign with the little girl reading it the top of your head disappears

Thats just you, did you pach it correctly and on a clean rom?
i think so ill try it again

tried it on a new firered rom i downloaded.
The Snes bug is still there. Now yew says the same gibberish in his lab.
The outside world and the bag are really screwed up and if you go in your house you go in through a wall.
finally Sunset peninsula seems to have a solid waall above it cos i can't get through
i don't want to sound like im complaining its just i thought you ought to know all problems.
(p.s its not the Rom it happens on two seperate roms from different sites)

Last edited by a moderator:

Scompi

tried it on a new firered rom i downloaded.
The Snes bug is still there. Now yew says the same gibberish in his lab.
The outside world and the bag are really screwed up and if you go in your house you go in through a wall.
finally Sunset peninsula seems to have a solid waall above it cos i can't get through
i don't want to sound like im complaining its just i thought you ought to know all problems.
(p.s its not the Rom it happens on two seperate roms from different sites)

You patched it on a clean fire red rom right? Because nobody else said anything about those bugs... Thats strange. Oh and don't double post so much, and triple post.

Thanks, Scompi.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
yep clean rom
(sorry about double posting)

Then you must have done something wrong while patching.
Also, different sites don't mean different rom versions. The same (not clean rom) could have been renamed on a different site.

al21

Darkrai Devourer of souls
Years
glitch

I walked up to the gym and it started talking like the saffron guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back