• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2018
Seriously. ease up, people; the game being in the supposed final stages should be enough to warrant A LITTLE patience.

Being discouraging only annoys.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
The game will be out, it's guarentted. Keep in mind that I am currently working on two other games, and a big update for one of them, not to mention I have to take care of business in the real world which means progress is a little slow. Also, for some reason, current work on the game was deleted due to my friends computer problem so it'll have to be redone sadly :(...im also going to visit relatives for two weeks so that's even more time wasted, but I'll try to see if my friend will work on the game while I'm away. Sorry for the incovinience everyone, I'll try my best to have it finished when I return.

Years
Make it 1 year, I'm very sure this is very difficult, but dont promisse any releases for the next time.
Fans get crazy when hearing bad news about this game, so release date's are the problem.
Just show screens or some story lines.
If I will count all the fake release dates of this whole tread, I will come close to 20 different release dates, that´s alot, so all the fans have been dissapointed for over 20 times now....
Good luck on this!

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
This game looks awesome. I personally don't think anyone should be complaining, at all. Unless of course they think they can do better. D: He's under no obligation to even release it at all..

Now, what I was orignally going to say.. xD;

Groudon, this game looks epic. xD Really. Totally awesome work on it. I normally don't hang out in this area too much, but I do plan to keep an eye out for this when the full version releases. The graphics are as perfect as can be, and I love the way that the title screen looks! I also love how it looks like this game is mix of RSE/DPP and the Ranger games. Well, graphics-wise, not really the plot.

Good luck on finishing it up!

agent destroyer

pokemon prof. for team rocket
Years
Everybody chill out!

It's not like OG has a huge team of pros working 7 hours for 5 days a week who have made many successful games like Game Freak has.

it's just going to take longer to produce a game as good as Game Freaks and they haven't completed many games so they don't know how much certain updates take.

Reck

?????
Years
  • Age 29
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
I can't wait for the final release.

On another note. It seems like all of you are getting impatient. I personally think waiting a year would be better then not having a released. But i doubt it will be a year... I'd say it should be here by August if not sooner. But ya i think this will be way better than gamefreak's games. It is kinda strange though that OG hasn't posted at all lately...

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
And please move on from complaining about when this game gets a release.
Development in this game is done as a hobbie by one person.
I think I will (and you should too) cut him some slack if he slips release dates,

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2009
WOW

i think that pokemon raptor looks friggin awesome
it looks better than pokemon pearl/diamond normally do ^.^
god they should fix all the bugs and everything rong with it...if there is anything rong with it haha

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
The dootman or whatever your name is.
Stop complaining your a little baby.
Why don't you do everyone a favor and leave or stop complaining.
This game is just about finished nobody ever said another year so shut it.
It will be soon.

Torosiken

The angst is in the bloodline
Years
Ohhh!! Bet will be great game :D:D:D:D cant wait cant wait!*shot myself* *calm down!*
sorry ^^;

yea I think its will be great :D (trough already great ^^)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen May 10, 2021
Is 6'4 suppose to be your height or somethin? lol cause if it is, then yes, you are a baby still.
Are you talking about omega cause he is working on one game?
And his testers were obviously picked for a reason. There talented in some way =).
So I'm assuming they're gonna show their talent and make their own game.
It's not like he has a deadline to Raptor. He's making it for us.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Q: Does a creator of a game/hack have a reason why they do it?
A: Yes, yes they do. Because they want to.

Q: Does a creator of a game/hack have a deadline of completing their project?
A: No, absolutely not.

Q: Can a creator of a game/hack get rushed by someone who is 6'4 of height?
A: Maybe, but I doubt he would be even so big to even have a dream in which he would think of thinking of rushing a creator of a game/hack.

KaoruMikami

Pokemon Rogue Developer
Years
Q: Does a creator of a game/hack have a reason why they do it?
A: Yes, yes they do. Because they want to.

Q: Does a creator of a game/hack have a deadline of completing their project?
A: No, absolutely not.

Q: Can a creator of a game/hack get rushed by someone who is 6'4 of height?
A: Maybe, but I doubt he would be even so big to even have a dream in which he would think of thinking of rushing a creator of a game/hack.

lol Nice one summer

@Everyone: Guys just chill for a millisec alright. I've talked with F.M.P. about the matter, and so far things are running smoothly with the project. It'll be coming to you guys sooner than you think. It won't be a year wait or something radical like that, but I won't give you specific dates either. All I can tell you is to bear with us for a while and you'll get your game. The wait will only make the game more epic anyway if you think about it, so just sit back, relax, and maybe go surf around PC and see what other good games you could invest your time in for the time being. Until then F.M.P. and the rest will be working hard to get you your game AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Nothing more, nothing less. We developers have lives too.

Back