• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Apollo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
Hey, I just finished a support banner. If you want me to make another banner or a userbar, please tell me. If you do, also tell me how you want it to look. Anyway, here's the banner:
PokemonApolloSupportBanner1_zpsc3f2a544.png

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
Years
Please change the tiles. The tiles are very common and used in a lot of hacks.

I made the tiles myself. So I don't see how they can be used in a lot of hacks. The indoor tiles are still the default Fire Red ones because I haven't changed them, but apart from 1 house. I made all these myself using screenshots from HGSS.

I cat find he patch. Im on my phone. Cx I can only use ips and ups

The .rar file is just a zipped up file. You have to open up the .rar file using winrar to get to the patch. You can then patch it on your PC and then transfer it to your phone.

Hey, I just finished a support banner. If you want me to make another banner or a userbar, please tell me. If you do, also tell me how you want it to look. Anyway, here's the banner:

That looks cool thanks! Isn't it a bit big to be a support banner though? I'm very grateful either way. Once I have some more time I'll add it up to the front page.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
I made the tiles myself. So I don't see how they can be used in a lot of hacks. The indoor tiles are still the default Fire Red ones because I haven't changed them, but apart from 1 house. I made all these myself using screenshots from HGSS

What I mean is that the tiles give the look of a hack that is very similar to others. I don't know, I'm not much of a fan of the Fire Red/Leaf Green feel in terms of graphics. You will change the indoor tiles, right?

Troock

Whatever Forever
Years
That looks cool thanks! Isn't it a bit big to be a support banner though? I'm very grateful either way. Once I have some more time I'll add it up to the front page.

Yeah, it's not really a userbar. When I started making it I was trying to make it a userbar, but when I put the logo and the grunts in it just ended up way too big, so I turned it into a banner. Anyway, I made another support banner, here it is:
PokemonApolloSupportBanner2_zps08b9773c.png

However, i personally don't really like the Meowth, please tell me wether you like it or not. If not, then can you send me the image of the meowth on your titlescreen? And if there are other things you want me to change, please tell me.

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Years
What I mean is that the tiles give the look of a hack that is very similar to others. I don't know, I'm not much of a fan of the Fire Red/Leaf Green feel in terms of graphics. You will change the indoor tiles, right?

All the outdoor graphics are HG/SS not FR LG. I will do the indoors later, it's just not my biggest priority. When I look at any other hacks, I cannot say any of the tiles I have remind me of them. Most of them are custom, or DPPT style.

Yeah, it's not really a userbar. When I started making it I was trying to make it a userbar, but when I put the logo and the grunts in it just ended up way too big, so I turned it into a banner. Anyway, I made another support banner, here it is:

That's awesome! I think the Meowth is totally fine. It looks awesome, thanks so much!

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
All the outdoor graphics are HG/SS not FR LG. I will do the indoors later, it's just not my biggest priority. When I look at any other hacks, I cannot say any of the tiles I have remind me of them. Most of them are custom, or DPPT style.

I took another look at the screenies. And whoops! I misktook your hack for someone else's, my apologies.
Would this hack involve RTC? The 4th Gen Split? Running Shoes? XD

MrDollSteak

Years
I took another look at the screenies. And whoops! I misktook your hack for someone else's, my apologies.
Would this hack involve RTC? The 4th Gen Split? Running Shoes? XD

Yup, there is a RTC and Day and Night. The next release will actually feature day and night switching of wild pokemon. At the moment it's just cosmetic. Yup, there's the physical, special split and quite a few new moves. Running shoes are a default feature of Gen 3 so yes they are.

MrDollSteak

Years
Hope you will keep updating still

I'm currently doing my final exams so progress is temporarily delayed. I haven't been able to work on it really for the past few weeks because of this. I hope to start everything up again in a week or two once they are completed. I have about 30% of the new content completed, but have input several useful features that are unrelated to the story but will make the gameplay better. Hopefully the next beta will be out in June.

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2022
A couple of questions:
The original post says that it was updated to beta 0.3 two days ago, but the beta that I downloaded a few weeks ago was titled 0.3. Was one of these mislabeled?
In the readme for the new beta it says that you can get up to the third badge, but I can't figure out how to start the third mission. Would you mind telling me how to trigger it?
Many thanks.

MrDollSteak

Years
A couple of questions:
The original post says that it was updated to beta 0.3 two days ago, but the beta that I downloaded a few weeks ago was titled 0.3. Was one of these mislabeled?
In the readme for the new beta it says that you can get up to the third badge, but I can't figure out how to start the third mission. Would you mind telling me how to trigger it?
Many thanks.

It was updated to Beta 0.3 weeks ago. I just added userbars to the OP but wasn't bothered to give a reason. The third mission is in lavender town in Pokemon Tower. You need the Silph Scope, to get the Silph Scope go to the Rocket Base under Lavender Town and talk to the scientist.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
Great game I really enjoyed it will you be able to steel the original starters of both kento and jhoto later?

Years
You could make it more interesting by allowing you to sell pokemonI think they have tried to in the show before to. Also evil teams like team rocket are usally after legendary pokemon. So one of the missions should be to capture a legendary pokemon.

MrDollSteak

Years
Great game I really enjoyed it will you be able to steel the original starters of both kento and jhoto later?

Kanto starters will probably be available next beta, you'll only be able to pick one though.

You could make it more interesting by allowing you to sell pokemonI think they have tried to in the show before to. Also evil teams like team rocket are usally after legendary pokemon. So one of the missions should be to capture a legendary pokemon.

You can already buy Pokemon, I think i'll add an option somewhere. The only problem with that is, it'll be really easy to make money, if say you buy a 200 dollar pokeball catch a rattata sell it for more than 200. If it was a mass scale thing you could hit 999999 really easily. Legendaries will be featured post game, so that'll be quite awhile a way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back