• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

setojim

S.F.Leader Meteo Lopunny >:3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
Where is the Move Tutor and How do you "CATCH" Rayquaza. Is it in a different location than the sky pillar? If so wheree?!

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
blazerj13 said:
you know what would be cool? if you could actually travel to evrey region and collect all the badges too. im pretty sure a lot more people would play it and the game would have more of a challenge to it too

you know what would be cool? if we could travel to all the regions and collect all the badges. im sure it would be a lot of work, but a lot more people would play it

That would be cool, but here's the thing. It would take forever to implement, and it is rather pointless. Sure, I enjoyed going through Hoenn, and through the routes. But the point is that the game is finished, and really, the extra regions, except Flanova and the sections of Hoenn, would be pointless. It would be nice, but it's a little much to ask for one game. Just be happy with what you got.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
I'm just about to challenge gym #7 and i need an electric pkmn. I got electabuzz and eevee at lvl. 20-something. I want elecrtivire but i dont know how to evolve electabuzz, do i need to trade with some item or do i just need to raise it? and if i need an item trade could anyone help me?

Esp1222

Psychic Lover
Years
Just want too say this, I didn't use a single electric type for Gym 7.
I had:
Sneasel
Swampert
Blaziken
Swellow

Anyway, do you have to beat the Wings to continue?

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
Where is the Move Tutor and How do you "CATCH" Rayquaza. Is it in a different location than the sky pillar? If so wheree?!

After beating the game, go to sootopolis, and go south and talk to the cooltrainer and he will offer a trip to sky pillar.

@blazerj13
That would take at least a year or 2, in fact sinnoh will likely take at least a year on it's own since it has to be made from scratch, and it shows how much respect you have for the work done, and you saying "then a lot more people will play it" bothers me a lot, and if i was a developer and was one of the very few people to actually FINISH a game, I'd be extremely furious.

@gold1222 - yes, you have to beat them to continue

superclaw

Pokemon Laon in development
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2010
I'm only on lance. Weavile kicks his butt but still, he takes my team out and I lose all my money...
I had the same problem back in raptor 1.1, i don't even remember how i won, but i remember using lots and lots of revives.

In EX i had no problem as long as i healed in between the battles.

BTW, in the game, Staraptor learns superpower, it should learn close combat, not superpower, and close combat is better than superpower too.

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
the wings are not difficult to beat, for lance you just need one quick pokemon with a dragon attack

i think my levels at the time were 55-60 each

just catch a gible, charmander or dratini, equip it with a lucky egg and evolve it.

with gible get him to learn dragon claw from the move tutor
same with charizard
get dragonite to learn outrage and you will beat lance easy

after you beat the wings, go to dryne city i think its called, you can buy tms like drgaon breath and draco metre

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
yes, but what if omega groudon made a sequal to raptor and included a new region and one of the previous ones?

where do you find hm waterfall? i can't find it and ive checked all the mountans in the region

Last edited:

setojim

S.F.Leader Meteo Lopunny >:3
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 25, 2023
yes, but what if omega groudon made a sequal to raptor and included a new region and one of the previous ones?

where do you find hm waterfall? i can't find it and ive checked all the mountans in the region

once oak mentions that there is another HM, he mentions it is in the flanova region. go to sufree city and then sail to the newest city on the list (i forget the name right off). But yea then you go to the cave at the bottom of that area (you'll need flash). Beware! All pokemon are with in 57-62ish range

Also, idk if this has been asked yet but...Where was Mewtwo moved to? His event was in the cave of destiny, but i cant find him now T-T

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2013
where is the move tutor or are you talking about the move relearner
Oh where do you find the lucky egg

Yes the move relearner, pokemon can learn moves they cant learn from leveling up from him

lucky egg lev 7 of mining game

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
once oak mentions that there is another HM, he mentions it is in the flanova region. go to sufree city and then sail to the newest city on the list (i forget the name right off). But yea then you go to the cave at the bottom of that area (you'll need flash). Beware! All pokemon are with in 57-62ish range

Also, idk if this has been asked yet but...Where was Mewtwo moved to? His event was in the cave of destiny, but i cant find him now T-T

Mewtwo wasn't moved, it was deleted >:)

There were actually two Mewtwo events in the original Raptor (by accident), so one of them had to go. The other (real) Mewtwo event can be found somewhere similar to where Mewtwo was born...

Also, a new Mystery Gift is up. Enjoy :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2013
Where can I find an evolution guide for your game, Wichu? You mentioned such a thing, but did not link to it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Mystery Gifts are one-time only, so no. Sorry :(

EDIT: Raptor EX 1.11 is now available to download.

I fixed a couple of bugs with abilities (notably Download now works), Strength boulders now work properly (i.e. you can't walk over them in caves, and you can push them to the right), and a bug where choosing Deposit Pokémon, then selecting an empty slot, would crash the game.

Last edited:

I herd u liek mudkarps?
Years
found a bug.

poke-bug.PNG

this trainer on rout 20, u can fight him as many times as you want, and get 2000+ exp every time you battle him.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
Years
Darn you Wichu and OG Duke. I finally have to use strategy at a POKEMON GAME. Where do you guys come off. Making a game that is challenging, and actually making people work harder than the usual games. You both suck.(Kidding)

Advice to anyone who is now just starting the game. Be sure to level up all your Pokemon side by side, simultaneosly, I am paying for my mistakes.

P.S.
How is Jigglypuff able to learn Shock Wave.

Last edited:

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
Mystery Gifts are one-time only, so no. Sorry :(

EDIT: Raptor EX 1.11 is now available to download.

I fixed a couple of bugs with abilities (notably Download now works), Strength boulders now work properly (i.e. you can't walk over them in caves, and you can push them to the right), and a bug where choosing Deposit Pokémon, then selecting an empty slot, would crash the game.

*Downloads new patch* Thanks :D I love how you stay on the game and committed to fixing any issues. XD

EDIT: *Has a brilliant idea* I could run this off of my flash drive!!!

Last edited:
Back