• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 29, 2019
after catching all the non event legendaries in emerald, i traded all of them(that includes my shinies) to my pkmn fire red(already finished it) by borrowing my neighbors gameboy... then i meet up with my classmate the next day and challenged him...

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2010
Started a firered rom and have 2 badges, working on my 3rd, Have a level 30 Primape and a bunch of low levelled pokemon

Years
my adventure in fire red/emerald

I've been making my charizard and ditto have babies in the daycare center trying to get a shiny charmander and it payed off lol... I got 3 boxes full of normal charmanders 1 box full of charmeleons and a party full of charizards.... untill i finally got a black charmander lol :) . Yes i've been trying this for a long time but i just recently got the charmander (now a charmeleon soon to be charizard. ) I'm planning on releasing all the other charmanders/charmeleons and charizards... and im gonna try and get shiny rayquaza ! , and 2 side notes away from the topic: im about to start Pokemon Diamond for the first time and congradulations on my first post lol

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
not to brag but.... i just defeated spenser for the gold symbol & im raising a raichu with volt tackle...^_^"!

Years
I re-started Fire Red and started out with Squirtle again. I caught a Pidgey. I traveled to Viridian City. I caught Pikachu. I defeated Brock and got the badge. My Squirtle evolved into Wartortle. I traveled to Mt. Moon. I caught a Geodude. I defeated Misty and got the badge. My Pikachu tried to evolve into Raichu but I didn't let it. I traveled to Virmilion City. I defeated Lt. Surge and got the badge. My Geodude evolved into Graveler. I caught a Growlithe. I defeated Erika and got the badge. I went back to Lavender Town. I caught a Gastly. I went to Saffron City. I defeated the Dojo and got Hitmonchan. I got Lapras at Silph Corperation. I defeated Sabrina and got the badge. My Gastly evolved into Haunter. I traveled to Fushia City. I defeated Koga and got the badge. I traveled to Cinnibar Island. I evolved my Growlithe into an Arcanine. I deafeated Blaine and got the badge. My Wartortle evolved into Blastoise. I went back to Viridian City. I defeated Giovanni and got the badge.

I traveled to Victory Road. I defeated the Elite Four. I went to the Power Plant and caught Zapdos with a Master Ball. I went to the Seafoam Islands and caught Articuno with a Master Ball. I went to Mt. Ember and caught Moltres with a Master Ball. I went to the Mystery Dungeon and caught Mewtwo with a Master Ball.

I ALL DID THIS WITHIN 24 HOURS.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
ive pinned my boxes with feebas & im raising a raichu with sweet kiss^_^"!

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
started new game on leaf green today i just got thru rock tunnel with a
lv 32 wartortle
lv 30 nidoqueen
lv29 fearow
n sum HM slaves just about to go to cerulean gym or rocket hideout and train a bit more.

update: in the dojo with a
lv 38 blastoise
lv 38 nidoqueen
lv39 fearow
lv 31 jolteon

trying to work out what two other pokemon to add to my team. first post wooop

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
just got my 8th badge and beaten gary before heading off to victory road

i am now stood at the entrance of victory road with great team.

Lv 49 blastoise
lv 48 nidoqueen
lv 52 jolteon
lv 48 fearow
lv 42 snorlax
lv 45 persian <<<< never had one in my team before he's kinda cool

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
Years
Okay...so I am playing Diamond on my DS and I am just past the part where you meet the Pokemon of the game (Dialga or Palkia). And I went to the Mart and bought 50 Ultra Balls and 40 Dusk balls (I'm doing it at night). So I go into the battle and I do maybe 4 attacks...meanwhile he takes out 4 of my Pokemon! So I brought in my Graveler. Dialga used Roar of Time, didn't make Graveler faint (Thank god!) and I had Graveler use Brick Break (TM'd that sh!t.) Next turn: Dialga had to recharge so I had a free turn. I had Graveler use Brick Break again and it got Dialga down into the red. So, like every other time I caught a Pokemon, I threw an Ultra Ball. Now, I didn't expect anything out of it. Maybe one or two wiggles and it pops out...but NO!! I caught DIALGA ON ONE ****ING ULTRABALL!! I could not believe it! I would've screamed as loud as possible if it weren't for my 'rents sleeping. I am still in shock right now...I can't believe it!

OMG!!

*Runs off screaming*

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
in battle factory i got the greatest team:
dragonite
tyranitar
latias
(awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^"!_)

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 25, 2016
i have no finished pokemon leaf green i am now working on my pokedex and nationaldex i have seen 139 and caught 107 on a notinwide basis i have seen 200 pokemon and caught 124 i am about to trade my pokemon from ruby to help fill my pokedex and nationaldex anyone know how to get celebi on leaf green?.

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
Years
Restarted Leaf Green today. Just training my gang to level 8 before entering the Virdian Forest. So far I have Squirtle, Pidgey, Ratatata, and Weedle.

You see, I moved into a respite house not too long ago, and a Pokemon geek moved out like last week. :( I learned a lot from him, and I miss him. However, what better way to test out my new learned skills (that I learned from him) than in the Kanto Region.

This post is dedicated to my Pokemon Geek friend Sean. God speed Sean. Good luck in the supportive apratment.

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2008
Restarted Fire Red the other day, and thought I'd make it last longer (cos I always rush through the game) by making myself raise every single Pokemon I caught as I went along.

Gave up by the time I reached Cerulean and was trying to level up 20 little critters at the same time, lol. I think I'll just play the game normally from now on.

Eagledawn

Sapphire
Years
In Emerald, I am currently leveling up my level 59 team so that we can partake in Open Level at the Battle Frontier. I also am running around like a maniac trying to get those darned Gym Leaders to battle me. Yep, that's about it.

SpeedTrainer47

Speed Trainer Lv: 100
Years
Shiny Groudon from Emerald

so id say around last week actually at around 4:30 lol i was playin emerald and i was about to go route 118 to face groudon after the elite four and after i caught kyogre anyways i get there the frekin stupid mini scene that presents groudon comes im like okay okay then BOOM!!!

A YELLOW FREKIN GROUDON (basicly a shiny Groudon)

(let me say i dont have a gameshark so this is no cheating matter)

i cought it with my master ball that i got out of team auqa's hide out lol call that a shiny story lol

Years
Yay!

finished ruby/sapphire/emerald/firered/and leafgreen then transfered everything to sapphire. finished the pokedex on sapphire(international) then i stopped playing :D

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
Started Sapphire and Emerald again to get the starters and then use them in Pearl for a bit of a diffrence for the next time I play, Its proving extremally difficult though because the internal clocks are going funny and making the DS get annoyed.

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2015
Ok just started pokemon fire red again.

Name: Tom
Pokemon team:

Charmander level 14. (male)
Makey level 6. (female)

Pretty sure im going to evolve charmander all the way through to charizard. And mankey to primate. Cant decide on the rest of my team, maybe a pikachu to raichu? Cant decide on a water pokemon, maybe vaporeon? :S

IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE REST OF MY TEAM, PLEASE JUST SAY IN THIS THREAD :D

Last edited:

wus6r

pokemon expert
Years
just started fire red (again) picked squirtle, team before first badge
wartotle lv 22, pidgeotto lv 22, butterfree lv 22, llv 22 mankey, lv 22 pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back