• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hey, wazzup?
I'm Mangofive (you can call me M5 if you want) and I'm new. Does anybody know of a good RP thread, or a "Pokemon in real life" thread? If you do, please let me know :3

Hi Mangofive, welcome!

I heard you're looking for a RP, so why not check out the Roleplay Corner section of the forum? There's loads of roleplays you can take part in, I don't really venture there but it is a lot of fun!

If you ever need help, feel free to ask any moderators with the bold blue names and make sure you read the rules. Looking forward to meeting you, M5!

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2020
im a really great fan of pokemon and i would like to know how to create hack roms so hi evryone and i hope i will make some friend here

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
im a really great fan of pokemon and i would like to know how to create hack roms so hi evryone and i hope i will make some friend here

Hey there LordSinistro, welcome to PokeCommunity. If you want to learn about how to hack ROMs, your best bet is to look over in the Emulation forums. I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity.

Cid

Years
Hi LordSinistro! You're one more person added to the incredibly huge amount of aspiring ROM hackers that we have in this community. XD; I mean that says a lot, right? It's a popular thing to do here at PC. I originally came here as an aspiring mapper for ROM hacks, so I can relate with most of the new people who come in here to do similar things to that, too. :3

But yes, Tabor was spot on in linking you to the best place to be for learning how to ROM hack. The home of the hackers itself, Emulation. Whoa! :O Pretty awesome title; wouldn't you agree? ;) That place has its own sections dividing it as neatly as it can, and the first thing you might want to look into would be the Toolbox section within Emulation! Download as much tools as you can, and tinker with it on your own volition. That's how most people started with hacking, and I think it's been tried and true. There's also a handy Tutorials section to check out, and threads there tend to go in pairs with the available tools back in Toolbox that might be a little too complicated to work out on your own. Pretty sweet, huh?

Still, this place will always be here for you to come back. I know we're not specifically dealing with ROM hacks in New Users / Welcome, but newbies like you sort of make it a strong factor in life as a new user here, so we don't mind if it's your first time and you make most of your messages something like "How do I start ROM hacking?" or "Can people help me with my hack?". It's in the rules that this isn't the place for that, but one little mistake is enough to learn from, I think. Which is why, if you have any questions related to this forum that new users tend to ask, like if you need a hand to get posting and being active, don't hesitate to drop in a message to staff like me and Cirno. Not ROM hacking queries though! Those are too hard and as a self-proclaimed retired wannabe hacker like me, I wouldn't be any help! Haha.

Ehem, I guess I'll be seeing you then! Hope you come back to this thread to hangout with newbies like yourself sometime. And good luck with your ROM hacking career. :D

Years

Hello LordSinistro, and welcome to PC.

The two posters above me have directed you to where you should go, I don't know much about ROMs or hacks myself so I'm not the best person to ask those questions to but you'll love it here nonetheless. You can try asking the Emulation mods giradialkia and DrFuji since they know more about that section than me.

Feel free to drop a VM if you want to get to know me more. Good luck with your hack project!

Years
Hey everyone, new guy here! :D

Such a great & big forum, and I see it's full of awesome people! :D

Uh hi there, welcome!

Why not tell us more about you so we can get to know you better, someone here may have something in common with you. And yes we are full of awesome people, the name's Hikari btw. (Not my real name)

I'm happy to be able to get to know you, so why not send me a visitor message on my profile or ask one of the mods here, like Cirno and Cid who are always happy to help newbies like you.

vovillia

CEO & Owner of VoVillia Corp.
Years
Uh hi there, welcome!

Why not tell us more about you so we can get to know you better, someone here may have something in common with you. And yes we are full of awesome people, the name's Hikari btw. (Not my real name)

I'm happy to be able to get to know you, so why not send me a visitor message on my profile or ask one of the mods here, like Cirno and Cid who are always happy to help newbies like you.

Hey Hikari10, thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm a 22 year old male, I've been playing Pokemon since I was 6, I currently dabble with modding several different video games, mostly TS2 (Sims 2), and my favorite Pokemon is Charizard :)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello and good morning everyone!!
Im Zorogami and i joined this lovely community about 3 or 4 days ago. I already posted an introduction post in the "New User" forum, but i thought i drop by here and say hy to everyone!

I really like the community so far and im especially enjoying the Challenges Thread, which is just just boasting with awesome challenges, making me want to replay every single pokemon game again :D And that is a pretty cool thing! So i gathered my courage and started a "Random Pokemon" Challenge on my Platinum, and its been a blast of fun so far!!

Also, if you are wondering about my name, its a combination of Zoroark and Shinigami, because i love Pokemon (duh!) and i really liked the Anime Death Note :)

Im always looking to meet new people and make friends, so if you feel like chatting, just let me know!
See you all around!!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hello and good morning everyone!!
Im Zorogami and i joined this lovely community about 3 or 4 days ago. I already posted an introduction post in the "New User" forum, but i thought i drop by here and say hy to everyone!

I really like the community so far and im especially enjoying the Challenges Thread, which is just just boasting with awesome challenges, making me want to replay every single pokemon game again :D And that is a pretty cool thing! So i gathered my courage and started a "Random Pokemon" Challenge on my Platinum, and its been a blast of fun so far!!

Also, if you are wondering about my name, its a combination of Zoroark and Shinigami, because i love Pokemon (duh!) and i really liked the Anime Death Note :)

Im always looking to meet new people and make friends, so if you feel like chatting, just let me know!
See you all around!!

Hello, and good morning in your area, Zorogami!
It's nice to see you enjoy hanging out in here, in PokeCommunity!
I hope we could become friends!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello, and good morning in your area, Zorogami!
It's nice to see you enjoy hanging out in here, in PokeCommunity!
I hope we could become friends!

Yeah im having a great time :D
Sure, we can definitely become friends!
i haven't really talked to another member since i joined, so that would be cool :)

Years
Hi Zorogami, and welcome.

I'm Hikari, a friend of Wind Heart's. I was one of his first friends here fyi, and in a week or so I celebrate 2 years as a member of this humble community, despite going through tough times and having friendships and bonds fall apart.

If you want a serious chat, I'm your girl! VM me, seriously, I love attention. Oh, and I also love Oshawott. Such a cutie of a Water starter he is. I don't really hang out in Challenges but nice to see you having fun there.

I'm looking forward to getting to know ya, Zorogami!

Jolteon82☆

The Speedster
Years
Hhihihihihihihihihihi I'm Jolteon, if you play Mario kart 7, you might know me :P I'm not a battle pro, but I do have a WIDE collection of pokemon on pokemon white ;3 Hopefully I'll feel teh welcomez here :P

Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
Hi my name is William. I am new here. I have been a member at gamefaq for the last month. Are the rules here any different?

MiniBubblechu

Simple Fangirl
Years
Hello! ^_^

I'm fairly new to PC. :p

A little about myself? Hey, why not :)
In short, I am a..

Video gamer, Pokemon-crazed, internet-surfing, Kpop loving teenager!
I like to sing & dance (even though I don't find myself too good at it..).
For music, I like to listen to k-pop, all genres of rock and metal, instrumental music and the music of nature, like rain/thunder. c:
I'm a pretty calm and reserved person, so I'm actually not very social.. I think I'm alright at it though. I'm super friendly, and I don't like to bite, unless it's trolls or very idiotic people, hehehe.

Oh.. and... I'm madly in love with boyband Super Junior~ ◕◡◕

But please, let's all try to avoid conflict, yes? :D

Humm.. I think that's all. :p Don't want to say to much about myself!

Don't be afraid to message me if you wish to chat or make friends! c:

Thankies! c:

Years
Hello! ^_^

I'm fairly new to PC. :p

A little about myself? Hey, why not :)
In short, I am a..

Video gamer, Pokemon-crazed, internet-surfing, Kpop loving teenager!
I like to sing & dance (even though I don't find myself too good at it..).
For music, I like to listen to k-pop, all genres of rock and metal, instrumental music and the music of nature, like rain/thunder. c:
I'm a pretty calm and reserved person, so I'm actually not very social.. I think I'm alright at it though. I'm super friendly, and I don't like to bite, unless it's trolls or very idiotic people, hehehe.

Oh.. and... I'm madly in love with boyband Super Junior~ ◕◡◕

But please, let's all try to avoid conflict, yes? :D

Humm.. I think that's all. :p Don't want to say to much about myself!

Don't be afraid to message me if you wish to chat or make friends! c:

Thankies! c:

Hi there MiniBubblechu, and welcome!

I have to say you look like a sweetie, I'm sorta like that as well, I have trouble with social life as well so I joined this humble site 2 years ago to make friends and talk with fellow Pokefans.

I've never listened to any K-Pop (does Gangnam Style count?) but it looks so colorful and happy, should give it a listen someday hahahaha.

Anyways, name's Hikari. I'm a 20-year-old from Australia. I'm female and have been a Pokemon fan since the age of 7. Fave Pokemon is Oshawott, and I love anything cute, adorable and downright hilarious. If you're wondering about my green username, it's because I'm a PC Supporter, who are basically members who get extra stuff like profile customization, blogs, access to special parts of the forum and such. I've been Tier 4 for around 25 days and after that I was upgraded to my current Tier 5 rank. I love being a PC Supporter cos it makes me care about this forum more, and I was glad I was given it as a birthday gift last year since I can't even donate the money required for Supporter.

I don't bite at all, so just send me a visitor message. I'm looking forward to getting to know ya!

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hey there MiniBubblechu!
Your intro was so cute and well written, i thought I would drop by and welcome you to the forum :)
Im pretty new myself and i can tell you you are gonna have a lot of fun and make new friends in no time!
Everybody i have met so far has been nothing but nice and helpful, so dont worry about chatting up some people, just be yourself and have fun!
So what was your first Pokemon Game? Any favorite Pokemon we should know about?
Ill see you around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back