• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 925 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
I've completed the Train event, which once you complete, oak will call you and tell you to deliever a package to someone in Ignis Island.
blueteaser.png

Currently starting to code up the Blue event. He'll be there to capture a growlithe- and battle you.

DarkDoom3000

Years
Ahhh, awesome. But what game will he be based on?

The game is a reimagining of G/S/C so he would take on that persona. He would be 18-19 years old, plus he's a gym leader, so he would be more grounded, but still cocky. Which would create some good dialouge with Gold, since he's cocky himself.

Did you figure out a way to incorporate the event so you don't have to create a new game?

Yeah, when you enter the docks of Ignis Island, The game will inform you that an event has been retroactively added. And then it'll teleport you to khubla town. The train would be the only way back, which would trigger the event.

After which, you'll teleport back to the docks.

If you had started a new game or haven't got past chapter 6(desert) the train hijacking will happen when you take the train back, and you won't get teleported to there later in the game.

Holy tie-knotting reptile men, dude. A battle on a train? That is absolutely awesome. I was disappointed with Black and White because there was that one town that was all about the subways that just felt like it was added last minute, and I thought it would be completely awesome if Team Plasma hijacked a subway and you had to battle them in it or something...

But seriously, that's awesome. Really glad you put that in.

Lol, reptile men!?
I did find rocket encounters were getting stale. The train should mix it up a bit.
It's also nice how it meshes with the chapter name. some omnious foreshadowing (ch6: derailed)

--
Minigame Needed
I need a good minigame. A minigame that you would play against people in the game. Basically to replace the elemental game. (which was sorta a placeholder until I could have thought of something better)

Im thinking of making a reskinned version of speed
or make a more complex version of the existing card game, probably represented as rock paper scissors.

----
Rainbow Tower Updates
I'm also adding in more Rainbow Tower stuff. Quizzes and whatnot. Also fixing prices, and adding more stuff to buy. (High level TMs for a lot of credits. Some DMs and equipment too. The smartest idea would be buying the DMs- then refining them into TMs, as you'll end up saving money.

Battle Zone will likely make it. Probably with one 9 stage challenge.
Dungeon Zone... may or may not make it in.

Cleaning Up

Progress is going pretty nicely. As such- The next beta version may be out this month. Possibly in the last week, or first week of august. Depends on my Uni workload. So yeah.
Expect v0.7 sooner than expected (especially since there was a 6 month wait between v0.5 and 6, granted, I did stop development for 4 months due to school.)
If I stick to this schedule, I should have v1.0 out before years end.

Would be nice to be one of the few completed games in the gameDev section.

Some useless stats (from all versions)
Total downloads: 3999 (im not kidding, I added up megaupload's 1000+ and mediafire's 2800+ downloads. and got exactly 3999)
Mediafire Bandwidth: 72.65 GB (megaupload doesn't record bandwith)
Date SPEE Started: Don't know, but it was probably mid-january 2010.(original v0.1 thread here)

Also, not sure if mentioned. But when going into a flashback, the LOST flashback sound now plays. It's really cool for a LOST fanboy like me.
(preview here)

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
wow though 3999 downloads, (probably at least 4000 by now).

Still looking good, and it sounds great that production is speeding along.

fireyboy345

Skilled Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
I have got to say that I downloaded the demo a week ago and i fell in love with this game. I love the final fantasy series and pokemon and your game feeds both of my addictions :) I got so sad when i had leveled up all the pokemon that you can catch that i just started another game. Best of luck!

DrZues

Eevee trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2011
I really can't think of any good player v cpu minigames right know, but I'll love to see a robot rapidash attack in the arcade.

DarkDoom3000

Years
^ Na, im gonna be using that for something else.
---

@fireyboy345
Thanks, pretty impressive that you leveled up all the pokemon!

---
just started second simester, having some trouble switching classes, if successful, I will have no classes on fridays = 3 day weekends, every week. :D

Anyways, minor update not been doing much, I am programming in the legendary beasts(jotoh legendary trio). They'll work much the same way in G/S/C
route21.png

There'll be a new route, west of Ventus city(second city). There'll be a building called the "shirne of the beasts" in there. From there you can find out whether the beasts are roaming the region.

After you obtain regirock, Raikou will be the first of the beasts to become avaliable. Entai and Suicune will be avaliable later.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I take it when you defeat them ... you get to summon them?
Or can ya catch em?

DarkDoom3000

Years
Good point, I should clear that up.

All legendaries (except mew) are summons, mew is the sole exception because it can learn every single TM in the official games. And with SPEE's infinite movelists; mew becomes a very unique beast.

From my experience, people don't tend to use Legendaries as a part of their main team, so it made more sense to other pokemon in the place of legendaries.

Heres the latest Pokedex.
201 is the magic number.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
This makes me feel so nostalgic for the older Final Fantasies and the older pokemon games at the same time.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
I knew you already had Magmortar and that but I noticed no Mamoswine or Magnezone, any reason (cept the 4th gen) or you just didn't want them?

Just nit picking here but Steelix is before Onix.

Years
I knew you already had Magmortar and that but I noticed no Mamoswine or Magnezone, any reason (cept the 4th gen) or you just didn't want them?

It could be that I begged for Magmortar and Electivire lol (Those happen to be 2 of my favorite).

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
I was looking back at some of the older posts in this thread, and I noticed one you did on page one for the houses you can buy. Have you given up on the idea of building all of the rooms to go along with it, because that was an amazing idea.

DarkDoom3000

Years
This makes me feel so nostalgic for the older Final Fantasies and the older pokemon games at the same time.
Yep, thats the draw.

It could be that I begged for Magmortar and Electivire lol (Those happen to be 2 of my favorite).

I wasn't planning on adding any more 4th gen pokemon besides Leafeon, Glaceon and Weavile.
Dforte wanted Magmotar and Electrivire, and I did like their designs, so I added them in.

I personally hate the design of mamoswine and magnezone, so not planning on adding them.

I was looking back at some of the older posts in this thread, and I noticed one you did on page one for the houses you can buy. Have you given up on the idea of building all of the rooms to go along with it, because that was an amazing idea.

I was planning on adding something like that, but couldn't really think of anything cool to do with it. It might return as a revamped feature sometime. who knows.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2015
Finally got around to playing this. For a sec it felt like Chrono Trigger.

Awesome. I'd love to see some GenV in here though... If I could play with Joltik, god help me.
(Also, Silph made me tear my damn hair out. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.)

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Yeah, I don't like the look of Magnezone either. It's okay that you don't, I personally don't like them that much either, just wondering that's all. I also like Electivile alot.

Back