• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous,
It makes me feel really happy when I see you take things into your own hands. I am really proud of you.

Dear Anonymous,
I still feel the same way since the day I met you, and I hope it never changes.

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
Years
Dear Anon,

I miss you, and I miss how close we used to be. I know it's my fault because I'm so clingy. I wish you'd talk to me again, but that's unlikely at this rate. I hope you find what you're looking for. You deserve nothing but the best.

Dear Anon,

I honestly don't know what to say anymore. I don't care if I'm not the person you wanted me to be, I don't care if I'm a failure, or if I'll never reach your level. I don't want to be like you. I will not be like you. There's one thing that separates us: dreams. I need to achieve my dream so that there are less people like you in this world. And you're not going to stop me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

So this is how you end up treating me yet again now, I told you I wasn't gonna stand for this crap twice and guess what I'm keeping my word. Have a nice life.

Dear Anon,

No more, we're done.

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
Years
Dear Anon,

Things need to change between us. That is all.

Dear Anons,

I'm glad I got to meet you. Skype calling until 5 in the morning is great. Thanks for making me laugh when I was feeling bad. RUURUUS.

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Did I mention? You're the best thing that ever happened to me.
You know why though, I know I've told you that part.
Oh well!~

Dear Anonymous,

fkgbjkdcmv so happy.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
Dear Missing heart </3

I miss you so much it hurts. Sometimes I think I'm going to die at night, it hurts so much. It wakes me up from sleep. Then I think you're there and I roll over and you're not. The bed's so big...........It's like GAPING space without you in it.

I've become something terrible too. More bitter. More angry. It really isn't fair you had to die. Seeing your picture or reading your posts on forums makes it worse.

I'd do anything just to have you again.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Dear Anonymous,

the dark side doesn't really have cookies so if you could just see the light for once, I'd appreciate it.

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Well yeah, that's what happens when you dump all your friends and then assume a halfassed apology will make up for it.

DA,

Please come back? I really miss you...

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You only get a bunch of likes because you portray yourself as easy. ;) Just saying. And if you or anyone else wants to think I only say that because I'm jealous, think again. The only reason to be jealous is because you can be stupid and skanky and get attention. I have to do it the hard way and use my, you know, brain.

droomph

weeb
Years
da

Goddamn it I just wanted to talk and you're all like "stfu assface". Well I'm not going to block you but I'm sure as hell not going to talk to you ever again. pfffff

*sigh*

dear various people I've met throughout the years

Not that you care, but I hate being alive. I hope all of you are happy. What else could you possibly want. I hate all of you, I hate your face, I hate you guys!!!!

*sigh* well go ahead, what are you going to do?

Last edited:

Dango

Que Sera, Sera
Years
Dear Anon,

Changing your Facebook picture twelve times in the course of a week gets really annoying really quickly. Stop. Also, asking me three times in a conversation what's been going on in my life will not make my life more eventful. I wish that were the case, but it isn't. So please, could you cut that out too?

Dear Anon,

You're a cool guy. I hope your luck changes soon.

Last edited:

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

We're sorry that we hurt your feelings; neither of us knew you'd take it that seriously. We've both apologized, and hope you can forgive us.

DA,

You can't provoke me into replying- I finished with you months ago.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Dear Anon,

You have a VERY BAD habit of not planning things ahead and springing stuff on people at the last minute. It's time to start thinking ahead, before you seriously get burned.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

Last night you asked me to choose between peace and chaos when it came to what I wanted in life, I decided now that I want both peace and chaos and you know why? With peace comes boredom which is erased by chaos and with chaos comes anguish which is erased by peace, whether you like it or not that's the conclusion that I've reached and regardless of what you may think of that that's how I want to live no matter what happens. Call me a crazy idiot like always but if that's the case this time around then what else is new.

Dear Anon,

Please make sure to make the right choices okay, believe it or not I do care about you and I just want to make sure you don't get hurt no matter what.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

HI. Pull that big stick out of you ass! :) You are a jerk. I don't care how you were raised and how that influences how you talk to people. Get over yourself. You don't need to make your rude smart ass comments about everything either. It's irrelevant and half the time, you don't even understand the point that's made. You are rude and closed-minded. The number one reason I moved out was because of you. The number one reason I want to get out of here AGAIN is because of you. My tolerance point is high. Way too high.

Oh. And if you're gonna be like that, you can wash your own clothes. I will personally leave them out of all the laundry loads. :)

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
Dear anonymous,

Stop being fake. The only person you're truly real around is me, but around everyone else, you just try way too hard to make people like you, and it ends up backfiring. You always complain to me that people don't like you, and you know why? Because you're not real. You'll do anything just to make people like you, but in the end, no one will. Girls think you're weird, guys think you're weird too. Just stop trying so hard and just be yourself and you'll be surprised how many people will actually like you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back