• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Just today my brother got Roared away from a shiny Houndoom. I also soft reset over a shiny Zapdos once.

And let's not even start on how many shiny uncatchables I've seen...

I'm kinda disappointed in my luck right now. After going through some of my older posts at SPPf, I've discovered that I've been soft resetting for a shiny Bulbasaur since Decemeber 28th. It hasn't been constant, but that's still a pretty long time. I just hope that this hunt doesn't exceed Latias' (which was two weeks off from being a year long).

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
I've killed a lot of shinies by accident... but never ran from one. >.>

Ok, I'm beginning to think Latios actually cannot be done.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
The Great Bulbasaur Race, for those of your who are curious, is just a rip-off of the Great Dialga Race that was held down at SPPf. If you want to join, all you have to do is hunt for Bulbasaur! :D

All my targets remain the same.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I think it's pretty safe to say that everyone else pales in comparison to me.

7 shiny Zigzagoon on Emerald
2 shiny Poochyena on Sapphire
1 shiny Starly on Diamond (MY FIRST DP SHINY, TOO)
Soft reset over a shiny Zapdos, Roared away by a shiny Houndoom (not really me, but I was there), forced to kill a shiny Rattata (this was my brother, but again, I was there), and I had the chance to soft reset for a shiny Deoxys, but I didn't know about them at the time.

And this isn't counting the three shinies from G/S/C that I lost.

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
my cuzin ran from alakazam .i've decided to name my zangoose mong-blade if any one has a better name please tell me.there also 3 zubats from emerald fire red and saphire i missed, a nidoran in the safari zone a scyther i threw a rock at and it ran. a clefairy ,tailow and meowth all within 7 games wow man wow.but brawl's is worse.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 19, 2015
How can you run from a wild Alakazam? =/
Haha, I've never been lucky enough to find many shinies in previous generations as to be able to lose them.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey guys no luck with mudkip! and how can u run from an alakazam? maybe u mean kadabra? well anyways welcome back lady demoonica darkmoon! and good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
I'm afraid... I've got some bad news, everyone. The LCD screen on my DS is broken. I can no longer chain, or generally shiny hunt. Not only that, but my mom is taking the computer out of my room and not hooking it up anywhere else, so I can no longer post either. Until further notice... it pains me to say that my days as a shiny hunter are over. I have the rest of the night to use the computer, but then I'll be gone for at least 9 weeks, unless I can manage to use a school computer or my aunt's PC every once in awhile... after Christmas... so I'm sorry guys. But there's nothing I can do... oh, and I never got the shiny Porygon :(.

Last edited:

LordxDanswich

Lord of the Sammich!
Years
I was racing brawl and a few others for bulbasaur, but i've decided to drop out of the race cause i just can't get the urge to do the resets, instead what i've decided to do is soft reset for a shiny entei on colosseum, and work my way up to palkia on pearl and soft reset for that at the same time.

knight stalker

rayquaza will be mine!!
Years
hey im srry star striken! that must suck! but y is she taking ur computer out of ur room? and venom x good luck with entei!

Star Striken

President KFC
Years
I didn't get good enough grades on my report card, so she figures it HAD to be because I was on the computer too much. My DS breaking was just an added bonus for her.

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Yep fufu's had the most "unluck" with shinies, sorry about your bro's recent roared away houndoom x__x Only misfortune I've had with shinies is when my sister Ran from a shiny drowzee back in G/S/C I atribute my starter curse with not even seeing a shiny uncatchable. I may join the Great Bulbasaur race, but haven't decided fully yet :p Still SRing for Uxie on Diamond. Day 10 of hunting, no luck yet. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Back