• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Aoife i want a gym match against you once i'm done with my batttle with Jolteon.

Get in line. :P

Aoife's Battle List:
1) Dyen
2) Shiva
3) ExEle (If he gets on and wants to challenge. He asked a few pages back.)
4) You Challenging my gym
5) Me challenging your gym
6) I still have a challenge out to Opera for his badge.
7) Challenge PK Night for his badge.

It's finally time to go get those badges. Or atleast attempting to. Doubles aren't my forte.

Years
Name:Rj
FC:3826 3695 7042
Male/Female:male
Sprite: Ace Trainer
Activeness:Maybee once everyday except sundays...
Game:Black

My friend aoife sent me a link so i want to sign up now because it lokks pretty fun.

Years
Vs Dyen

Won 3-0. GG. It's nice to know that this team works. Though I'll need to add another flying type.

OK, Shiva. Try not to completely destroy me, will ya. xD

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
LadyScathac, can i battle you, I'm in no hurry so I can wait till you battle the other challengers :)

Years
LadyScathac, can i battle you, I'm in no hurry so I can wait till you battle the other challengers :)

I have a feeling I'll be here a while. xD

If you consult my battling list, you're set up after Will for a challenge because I try to do this in order requested. Just know that this battle with Will has great potential in being a loooooong match. He promises great strategy which usually translates to 'involves stall.' Like it or not, but stall is the most consistent way to win.

Vs Will

GG, Lost 5-0. I knew I was ****ed when I mispredicted and Starmie died. Ah well. Remind me to run sun when it comes to the tourney. Of course that'll probably mean problems if I somehow manage to beat you, but if I even manage to beat you, that'll be a personal accomplishment.

Oh, and ExEle, you want to battle now? Please tell me you don't have Ferrothorn. :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
I have a feeling I'll be here a while. xD

If you consult my battling list, you're set up after Will for a challenge because I try to do this in order requested. Just know that this battle with Will has great potential in being a loooooong match. He promises great strategy which usually translates to 'involves stall.' Like it or not, but stall is the most consistent way to win.

Vs Will

GG, Lost 5-0. I knew I was ****ed when I mispredicted and Starmie died. Ah well. Remind me to run sun when it comes to the tourney. Of course that'll probably mean problems if I somehow manage to beat you, but if I even manage to beat you, that'll be a personal accomplishment.

Oh, and ExEle, you want to battle now? Please tell me you don't have Ferrothorn. :P

I think I'll keep Salamence. Switching between Salamence and Ferrothorn crippled your Gyrados.

Years
I think I'll keep Salamence. Switching between Salamence and Ferrothorn crippled your Gyrados.

Lovely. Fantastic. Superb. I'm so screwed.

Vs ExEle

Wow, that was badly played by me. Regardless, GG.

(Defended my gym 2-0 See? Those EV's I threw in SpD paid off.)

ETA: I know I still owe you (Jango) a battle, but I'll get to that tomorrow. You've gone off and I'll probably majorly screw up if I attempt to think anymore today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back