• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Don't be mad at Audy for not voting, because I'm not even registered to vote (ohai been a while here).
I didn't register, either.

The way I make myself sleep is to just focus on something - anything. Eventually I'll fall asleep. Sometimes it doesn't work, though, and I end up being wide awake for a couple of hours or maybe even all night. D;

I'd very much like to know your secret, too, Guillermo.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Sometimes if Im up really late I watch some TV and then get tired eventually. Its kind of hard to turn my brain off sometimes so I can rest.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Its kind of hard to turn my brain off sometimes so I can rest.
This this so much this. There are just some days when I really want to fall asleep but there are just too many thoughts racing around in my head, so it takes ages. Having said that, there are a number of days where I can just be so tired that any thoughts become completely irrelevant when my head touches the pillow. I wish there were more of those days in the world, although I probably wouldn't like all of the events that would need to happen to make me so tired!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I... honestly have no idea how but I just sleep given that I'm tired enough ._.? There's only a few moments in life where I'm tired but I can't sleep. When it's summer time though where I get to sleep in consistently, then my sleep cycle gets messed up... because I slept in, so not tired enough to sleep at the right time of the night... and it gets pushed back more and more every day.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
You call 2 am sleeping in? Child's play :3

I think that even as a grade 1 kid... I never slept before 11 unless I'm sick or something. Naturally born nocturnal XD; but have huge issues waking up all my life... shamefully, I can't wake up to an alarm until like high school x_x; and even then, I can easily sleep through them unless I get 7 hours of sleep. I cannot do any of those "sleep for 3 hours power nap before a test, let's set up my alarm with my phone." I WILL sleep through those lol.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I'm never in bed before like...2 or 3 at the earliest, unless I fall asleep involuntarily. I love staying up at night and I hate mornings - unless I have somewhere to be I'm never up before 9:30 or 10. And I always run the risk of sleeping through alarms - I never hear them.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I'm a light sleeper. But if I'm woken up during some heavy duty sleep, I won't remember it in the morning. My mom knows this now.

She came into my room at like 4 am asking if someone was in my room and I was like :uh no i dont know mom oh god stop talking to me go away".

I have no idea why she thought someone was in my room.

Speaking if sleep, can we talk about cooking?

Last edited:
Years
My week just started 'cuz storms knocked the power out at work and they were all "Don't come in."

YAY SHORT WORK WEEK

Years
I haven't even beaten the seventh gym. I haven't been playing much just because I have no clue where I'm going with my team @_@
Oh, but, speaking of work - I have a meeting to go to tonight where we're all going to get yelled at because other people fail :(

Ven Bloodia

Unmenschsoldat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 1, 2015
Still need to beat the remaining 3 gyms in Black 2 myself, hopefully I'll get the Frillish I need before facing Drayden.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I beat my game about a week or so ago; I really wish it lasted longer, but I literally have nothing to really keep me busy, so I ended up playing the game a lot and beating it in a few days. :( I've already done some post-game stuff, too, but I think there's still more I can do. I haven't played my game pretty much since. D;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back