• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I was just teasing you Hikari haha. I knew full well that it was a joke.

Hello there Pokey!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Thiiiiiiisss thread is dieing :l. But what else is new, No one on this forum likes me x3.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

we would like you more if you didn't forget to post a number

nononoonoono. pleaaaaase don't say that. not even jokingly. i swear whenever people say 'people hate me here' i want to punch something.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Everyone seems to think everybody else hates them.
It's quite a common misconception, and frankly seeing people think that about themselves just feels annoying.

Well, I feel that way myself sometimes, but by now I know that's not actually the case and I just get through it without dropping emo bombs on people.

Years

We must have it to attract Pokemon in great numbers!

Yeah, Marriland made this funny. One of my fave quotes from the Team Galactic Grunts in Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum.

lloebet

Years

Oh my goodness don't say that Romeo. Even I feel bad.

Cant tell if your being sarcastic or telling the truth.
The honey in that flower town gah i just did that after making a new file in pearl since 2009.I got beat by a zubat :l. 213575

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Romeo, do you seriously think we wouldn't feel bad if you came and dropped an emo bomb on us and said nobody here liked you :/
We don't exactly want you to feel that way.

...Unless you were being sarcastic. Then you're just evil.

lloebet

Years
What can i say I'm Hazama. The "emo bomb" wasn't intended i just need people to relax when it comes to me... but i guess that's how forums are. Skeptics 213577

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back