• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shattered Era [T] (OOC/SU)

Should players be allowed to have characters on both sides of the conflict?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Everyone Okay it seems that some people actually want to be able to have characters on each side. I have been listening to the arguments and I am feeling that most of you wouldn't have a problem fighting against yourselves and most of you signed up already have a good amount of RP experience it seems so I am going to put up a poll real quick for yes or no to the idea of allowing characters on both sides by the same player. Since we have about a good eight players reserved or accepted I'll put the vote up to you guys. I'll change the rules and allow everyone to make characters on opposing sides if I get five yes votes in.

@-DeepImpact- Since Lincoln has dropped his reservation you can make your infiltrator, and yes you can have your character be a misfit if you want just put in a good reason on why he/she was chosen.

@Lincoln West Sorry to hear about that. Sometimes there are times you just can't get a SU down. Well, there are no limit to spots so if you want to join later we'll always be open!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
So far, who do you think from the existing characters could become a rival to YOUR character?

Awh man, that's a tough one. I really can't say so far, since I haven't gotten too much RP done with Caedmon yet, not to mention the fact that he's the second-in-command, and therefore tries to hold himself off to fight the largest threats at the time.

I guess time will tell!

Also, to Greiger's concern, I do think people should be able to make characters on either side, but it would be a fairly good idea to avoid having you fight against yourself, since that can get kind of confusing in the long run, though having them in the same -fight- as your own, with multiple people, should be good.

I guess what I'm saying is, do it in moderation. I'm sure you're all extremely pure of heart and would never do something like this; But having a character on each side could easily let someone manipulate with the flow of things, and if that happens, we might consider restrictions, but I doubt that'll be neccesary :P

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Throwing my two cents in.

I think it should be allowed. If it is, I want to reserve a Knight-Commander spot. My insane character would work perfectly for the knights. I have the SU almost complete now as we speak. It's saved in my SU drafts.

TiTaN.JuStIn said:
So far, who do you think from the existing characters could become a rival to YOUR character?
I see two different rivalries for Alexander. One would be a friendly rivalry with a teammate. The other rivalry be with a character from the enemy side, and it wouldn't be friendly at all. The friendly rival would be with TornZero's Ken Bala. The other is Sir Bastian's Caedmon Yeonart... *stares at Sir Bastian* Yeah, I'm coming for ya big boy.

I'm kidding Sir Bastian. XD I think a rivalry between Caedmon and Alexander would be interesting, especially if the two had a backstory with their feud.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I think Ken and Alexander would be pretty good frenemies.

And if the opposite-side character thing is allowed, I'd also like to try for Knight-Commander; I have an SU almost finished myself. XD (I can see the rivalry brewing already!)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
TornZero, thank you for agreeing with me. *place brohoof here*

*sees that TornZero also has a character for the Knight-Commander*

Interesting. Very interesting... I'm curious to see this character. I actually am. Also, I don't have a personal rivalry here on PC... Been high-time I had one. *cracks knuckles*

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Game Over1375 and @TornZero Both of you have expressed a very serious interest in taking the K-C position so if the vote does pass then I want to see both of you at your best. That's right, we're having... A SU-OFF! If the vote passes I'll see who has the best SU for Knight-Commander and accept that person. That means you two had better make really unique SUs!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
*cracks knuckles* Pardon me, but oh HEEEEEELL yeah! I can't wait!

TornZero, I'm really not that famous. There are other roleplayers around here much better than me. Supervegeta and Skymin come to mind. I just love roleplaying and hanging with people. Although I have no idea who you are (or what you're capable of), I look forward to seeing what you got. That SU of Ken Bala is pretty boss.

TornZero

Years
This. Is gonna be awesome.

Thanks, Game, and I love the balanced-out Aggron you got; it's definitely something I haven't seen before.

I'm really gonna try seeing how much I can push a few things with this one, though.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright everyone I put up a SU list at the beginning of the thread. If I'm missing anyone or accidentally didn't copy over a part of your SU please tell me, other than that I hope this will help everyone not having to comb through the thread to double check a name and what not once we start.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
oh please, call me mR. my name's too long. and what shall I be please off?

wait wait. i was just gone for a day, and I missed a lot. :(

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Alright I've gotten five yes votes in so without further ado, Game Over1375, TornZero, post your SUs. It doesn't matter who is first, I'll judge both and see which is better.

@Everyone Since I got five yes votes you all can make a character on the opposing side if you wish. Like they say, the customer is always right.

TornZero

Years
Here's mine.

Spoiler:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh now, that was a pretty darned good Knight-Commander SU, with a perfectly valid reason for why a woman would be a Commander! Very nice, Zero :3

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
I am very impressed TornZero. Very. *brohoof*

Without further ado, here's my SU.

Spoiler:

Took a little longer than I like to put it up. What do you all think?

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
....Oh f**k, this is going to be harder than I thought. Both of these are really good. I mean it. Both have great reasons why they would be a Knight-Commander even though otherwise you wouldn't normally see that kind of pokemon being promoted to a Knight-Commander. Okay, I'll talk it over with Bastian and together we'll decide who gets the spot. The runner up can still have their character join, all they will have to do is tweak their SU a bit.

Back