• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Ummm...how do I get this game to run? I am stuck at the blue screen that says save data cannot be acesssed, even though I have no save data on it. Strange...

You have to enter a cheat code to make it run properly. Look it up on google. After you put the code in, reset the emulator. The game will then run just fine.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
PLEAE, PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE TELL ME HOW DO I GET THE PROTECTOR ITEM TO EVOLVE RHYDON!!!!!!! IS NOWHERE!!!!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016
Hello everyone, can someone help me with a zip download of this hack from mediafire? I found a download on youtube but it turned out to be a bad rom DL. It crash it certain areas of the game and it so happened to crash on a part I need to get but can't so it's not possible to move on in the game. The reason why I'm looking for a mediafire zip download cause I have the non jail broken nds. Appreciate the help in advance.

aShNEyX

eXPeRt
Years
Sir drayano is there a way to change the form of Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus to their INCARNATE FORM??? PLease reply thankyou sir anyway this hack is so great THUMBS UP sir

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
I didn't really want to ask this here (as I prefer to find the information myself, rather than relying on others), but I've hit the point where my only option is to ask here.

Are the documents correct as to the location of Relicanth (Route 4 - Fish on Dark spot & Clay Tunnel - Fish on Dark spot) OR am I just getting really unlucky not to encounter it?
I mean, I know it's only stated as having a 5% encounter rate but I was fishing in both areas for literally hours yesterday and obviously didn't come against it at all.
I've also tried at various times throughout the day just in case that made a difference but still haven't managed to find it.

I've searched on Google to no avail and even checking out YouTube videos didn't help either. I then tried searching this thread for the word "Relicanth" and still found nothing.

If someone could help me out or possibly let me know if it actually appears elsewhere, I'd appreciate it :)

- James

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
I didn't really want to ask this here (as I prefer to find the information myself, rather than relying on others), but I've hit the point where my only option is to ask here.

Are the documents correct as to the location of Relicanth (Route 4 - Fish on Dark spot & Clay Tunnel - Fish on Dark spot) OR am I just getting really unlucky not to encounter it?
I mean, I know it's only stated as having a 5% encounter rate but I was fishing in both areas for literally hours yesterday and obviously didn't come against it at all.
I've also tried at various times throughout the day just in case that made a difference but still haven't managed to find it.

I've searched on Google to no avail and even checking out YouTube videos didn't help either. I then tried searching this thread for the word "Relicanth" and still found nothing.

If someone could help me out or possibly let me know if it actually appears elsewhere, I'd appreciate it :)

- James

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but there's a cheat code that makes instant dirt spots/dark water spots to appear by holding L. It's almost a must for these kind of hacks. If you want it, it's here.

Volt White 2:
521A2164 F9A2F000
121A216A 0000D01D
121A2184 0000D304
94000130 FDFF0000
121A216A 000046C0
121A2184 0000E004
D2000000 00000000

Blaze Black 2:
521A2124 F9A2F000
121A212A 0000D01D
121A2144 0000D304
94000130 FDFF0000
121A212A 000046C0
121A2144 0000E004
D2000000 00000000

These are for the complete versions, but I don't believe it makes any difference.

Years
  • Seen May 8, 2022
Is anyone else having trouble with the PokeStar Studios? I can't beat the fourth part of the Invaders Series... It seems Dray switched Emolga's hold item from Iron Ball to Leftovers, essentially making it unbeatable...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
I have a question. If I played on the original blaze black 2, is my save file compatible with blaze black 2 vanilla version? I prefer playing pokemon the way game freak made it, I'm just here for the challenge.

Oh, and can someone link me to the vanilla version? I play on NDS4iOS.

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but there's a cheat code that makes instant dirt spots/dark water spots to appear by holding L. It's almost a must for these kind of hacks. If you want it, it's here.

Volt White 2:
521A2164 F9A2F000
121A216A 0000D01D
121A2184 0000D304
94000130 FDFF0000
121A216A 000046C0
121A2184 0000E004
D2000000 00000000

Blaze Black 2:
521A2124 F9A2F000
121A212A 0000D01D
121A2144 0000D304
94000130 FDFF0000
121A212A 000046C0
121A2144 0000E004
D2000000 00000000

These are for the complete versions, but I don't believe it makes any difference.
Yeah I'm aware of the codes but unfortunately I've not got access to a computer so I'm unable to add the codes in :/

Edit - I managed to get it, at last, so at least I know that I was simply bring unlucky for all those hours I'd been looking for it.
Kinda glad I found it though as that was the last one needed for a complete dex :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Is anyone else having trouble with the PokeStar Studios? I can't beat the fourth part of the Invaders Series... It seems Dray switched Emolga's hold item from Iron Ball to Leftovers, essentially making it unbeatable...
Which game are you playing?

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 20, 2017
You have to enter a cheat code to make it run properly. Look it up on google. After you put the code in, reset the emulator. The game will then run just fine.
Mind telling me the AR code's name? Also, do I need No$GBA Zoomer? Cause I don't want to use that.

Years
Thanks for the great hack! I'm finally gonna get to train alot of pokemon I could never obtain. I also love the stat improvements. Now the pokes that were just dex filler can realy be useful.
Anyone know of a hack like this for platinum?
Edit: I cant seem to get cheats working. Any tips or advice?

Last edited:

BigJB20

JamesB
Years
if you go to youtube and look up thekingnappy he is doing a lets play of it and he has a download in the descriptions of the videos i downloaded it and it works for me so it should work for you goodluck man

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2019
Hi, I hope it's okay to give some critism and reviews. First of all, it is a great hack, the best one I've ever seen among both GBA and DS hacks I've played so far (at least that's my opinion).
But still, there are a few bugs as it seems. Some of the 580 base stat legendaries do spawn on their respective spots even way before I had talked with the veteran in humilau city pokemon center. Those are Tornadus, Thundurus, AND Landorus, to be precise. And when I talked to the veteran in humilau city, those legendaries which I caught also respawned on their spots as well, even though I've battled them and caught them before. It's possible to catch two of each of those legendaries. And yet, also Meleotta and Darkrai were also on their spots even before I had unlocked their events. I didn't check them if they had respawned yet too, but I can inform you of that if you wish so. So in short, I was able to form a party half consisted of strong legendaries halfway through the game, but still no big deal, it was challenging.
Oh, and this is not a bug, but some guides that come together with the download has some quirks. Some of the documents, (like Wild List) uses japanese names of the locations instead of english ones, so it can become a bit confusing. Just informing here.

I still didn't even finish the game, I'm on victory road. Damn, this hack made me realize that Gamefreak really has to put an end to their old HM traditions. It's nonsense. I have to take 3 pokemon from my main party, and take 3 dummy HM pokemons from PC in order to be able to traverse in victory road, which makes everything arduous.

Edit: Yeah, as I thought, Meleotta was also respawned in musical theater, after talking to the veteran in giant chasm. And I guess Darkrai will also respawn after battling Cresselia post-game. Oh, and forgot to mention, I also saw Shaymin without triggering the event, and shaymin also had respawned. Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Meleotta, Darkrai, Shaymin, those are the pokemon which respawns regardless if the event was triggered or not. Other legendaries I saw until now were fine.

Edit2: There might be some problems with some double battles. The psychic twins at the end of humilau city, sometimes gothitelle casts offensive moves on it's own ally. I don't remember if I've encountered a similar case before......................

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2016
Hi, I hope it's okay to give some critism and reviews. First of all, it is a great hack, the best one I've ever seen among both GBA and DS hacks I've played so far (at least that's my opinion).
But still, there are a few bugs as it seems. Some of the 580 base stat legendaries do spawn on their respective spots even way before I had talked with the veteran in humilau city pokemon center. Those are Tornadus, Thundurus, AND Landorus, to be precise. And when I talked to the veteran in humilau city, those legendaries which I caught also respawned on their spots as well, even though I've battled them and caught them before. It's possible to catch two of each of those legendaries. And yet, also Meleotta and Darkrai were also on their spots even before I had unlocked their events. I didn't check them if they had respawned yet too, but I can inform you of that if you wish so. So in short, I was able to form a party half consisted of strong legendaries halfway through the game, but still no big deal, it was challenging.
Oh, and this is not a bug, but some guides that come together with the download has some quirks. Some of the documents, (like Wild List) uses japanese names of the locations instead of english ones, so it can become a bit confusing. Just informing here.

I still didn't even finish the game, I'm on victory road. Damn, this hack made me realize that Gamefreak really has to put an end to their old HM traditions. It's nonsense. I have to take 3 pokemon from my main party, and take 3 dummy HM pokemons from PC in order to be able to traverse in victory road, which makes everything arduous.

Edit: Yeah, as I thought, Meleotta was also respawned in musical theater, after talking to the veteran in giant chasm. And I guess Darkrai will also respawn after battling Cresselia post-game. Oh, and forgot to mention, I also saw Shaymin without triggering the event, and shaymin also had respawned. Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Meleotta, Darkrai, Shaymin, those are the pokemon which respawns regardless if the event was triggered or not. Other legendaries I saw until now were fine.

Edit2: There might be some problems with some double battles. The psychic twins at the end of humilau city, sometimes gothitelle casts offensive moves on it's own ally. I don't remember if I've encountered a similar case before......................

Sadly Drayano hasn't come around the forum for a LONG time, so even thougth they are good critics it will be strange for him to read them.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 25, 2014
Help with the 3rd (Castelia City) Gym?

My team right now is:
Magnemite lvl 27
Growlithe lvl 27
Servine lvl 26
Luxio lvl 28
Lucario lvl 27
Charmeleon lvl 23

But I can never beat it (have tried a lot)

Tips?

Back