• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

À minuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
I don't understand....

Um hi... I was wondering what exactly this thread is about... Do you guys just RNG pokemon people want in exchange for what you want?? what if the requester wanted something good (i.e. flawless shiny) and then that person gave something not as good (i.e. 31 IV's in one stat or one max stat, Lv. 100, holding valuable item, etc.) what would you do? would you let em' have it since your an expert at RNGing? Or would you demand it back? please explain.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
No. We do the RNG requests for free. We have Pokemon up for offer already and we may choose to trade them for good offers, or sometimes we'll just trade them for a filler Pokemon if we're feeling generous or if someone really wants/needs it. We have some guidelines for the requests though and it gets a bit annoying when people don't follow them, but they're still free regardless.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
No. We do the RNG requests for free. We have Pokemon up for offer already and we may choose to trade them for good offers, or sometimes we'll just trade them for a filler Pokemon if we're feeling generous or if someone really wants/needs it. We have some guidelines for the requests though and it gets a bit annoying when people don't follow them, but they're still free regardless.

Well in that case... i would like to make a request but if you guys are busy i'll pop in later.. If not i'll post my request using the template you have provided
on pg. 1.. thanks for taking your time to read this in advance. :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I have one vacant spot left, so just read the regulations for the requests and then post yours and I'll see what I can do. :)

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Ok

Pokémon: Deino
Nickname: Alduin (Skyrim Reference xD)
Shiny: Yes
Nature: Timid
Ability: Hustle
IVs: 31 (Just Speed and Sp. Atk if you want)
Hatch Location: Sky Arrow Bridge
Egg Moves: Dark Pulse (If Possible)
Generation: 5th

I know this is a bit much, but i just cannot RNG... thank you :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Surprised I haven't had that request already honestly, lol. I'll do that. I've been meaning to do one anyway. Nice name btw. And I don't say that often! lol

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Surprised I haven't had that request already honestly, lol. I'll do that. I've been meaning to do one anyway. Nice name btw. And I don't say that often! lol

lol and thanks :D :D i really hoped you'd say yes, as i mentioned before, to me RNG is Impossible.. :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Sure I'll take female if its available...

I understand must be hard to do theses a lot.....

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
lol and thanks i really hoped you'd say yes, as i mentioned before, to me RNG is Impossible..

It's not that hard, if you ever wanna learn. ;)

Sure I'll take female if its available...

I understand must be hard to do theses a lot.....

It's available, but it's Mac's, not mine. So you'll have to negotiate with him.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I don't really do much trading anymore, only breeding requests really. Sorry, I'm not interested.

Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hi guys

Can you guys complete this request?

Breeding

Pokémon: Axew
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Mold Breaker
IVs: 31 (If possible)
Hatch Location: Don't mind
Generation: 5th

Can you complete my Axew request?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Sorry, I'm not interested in trading, my Pokemon are simply a list of what I've already done.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
-sigh- RealDon, come back and request when I have an open spot and I'll do it.

Also, I am working on these BPs and getting some cloning done for other trades I have pending, but I'll be home tomorrow and it'll be easier for me to trade then. So...yeah. I'll just contact people then, cause I feel a bit unproductive/unsocial sitting here online or on my DS when I'm a guest to someone.

Last edited:
Years
I know you all may be busy but i have a real quick request:

Pokémon: Bulbasaur
Nickname: None
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Overgrow
IVs: All 31 please
Hatch Location: I really don't care
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm
Generation: 4th

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
If you know we're busy, don't request. Me and Mac are full, sorry. In the first post of this thread, there are links that say "Mac's projects" and "Syd's projects" and by clicking them, you can see if we're available for taking them.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Or you could just check lol...it's not gonna be our responsibility to let you know when we're open. You're not our first priority.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back