• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Torzach: The Legend Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
Years
Welcome To:
PokemonTorzachForumHeadercopy.png

Welcome
to Pokemon Torzach, the hack-come-game. This is the first game I've ever worked on, so bear with me while we learn the ropes. I hope the end result is something that everyone can enjoy playing as much as we enjoy making!
Things may take a little while to get off the ground, such as a CSS (If anyone wants to volounteer, I'd very much appreciate it) but we've only been turning this into a game for a few days now, so I don't think we've progressed to badly. So, read on, enjoy what little eye candy we have, and I hope you like what you see :D

PokemonTorzachStoryPanalcopycopy.png

PokemonTorzachFeatures1.png

PokemonTorzachMediacopy.png

ScreenShots:
Some of these may not be up to date... but we will update as fast as possible!
Spoiler:

PokemonTorzachSupport1.png

Spoiler:

PokemonTorzachAwardscopy.png

Spoiler:

PokemonTorzachSpecialThanksTocopy.png

Chizzu, Aminako, Byona, Lya, Pokemon Diamond (The person, not the game), Mssingno, Freque, DU7CH13 and everyone else who has contributed with artwork. ALL art involved in this hack is for this hack only. In other words, don't steal.

Lyzo, for everything he's helping with. Without him, this project would be about as successful as a Magikarp at the Olympics.

Minchan, for the banners.

Rexo, for the awesome maps :D.

ZEiN, for the small tree, and all of the decorations.

Rata, for the big tree.

Xiros, for the middle tree.

Everyone else, whether you comment, contribute, or just post one of our awesome banners in your signature!​

Last edited:

RedBaron474

I don't even know
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 26, 2016
Glad to see the thread up Mac, but you might want to edit the title of the thread? hehe: "Pokemon Torzach: The Lgened Begins"

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
surprised that i'm the first one to say this but. Wrong section this goes in hacking since you're hacking fire red.

No this is a Game, This started out as a hack a while ago. read the intro..
They are using the same CSS right now.

See you turned it in a game, would the hack be contiuned?
I wish you luck as a begining game maker, your better then me xD.

Awesome fakemon o.o
and newer tiles would be cool.
(stalked the hack thread too o.o..)

MegaMaccer

Years
Glad to see the thread up Mac, but you might want to edit the title of the thread? hehe: "Pokemon Torzach: The Lgened Begins"
Thanks ^^ And yeah, I've contacted a Mod about that. I guess I just typed too fast for my fingers.
surprised that i'm the first one to say this but. Wrong section this goes in hacking since you're hacking fire red.
Sorry, but it is in the right section. We haven't gotten around to changing the image yet, that'll get done fairly soon.
No this is a Game, This started out as a hack a while ago. read the intro..
They are using the same CSS right now.

See you turned it in a game, would the hack be contiuned?
I wish you luck as a begining game maker, your better then me xD.

Awesome fakemon o.o
and newer tiles would be cool.
(stalked the hack thread too o.o..)
The Hack will be discontinued, but this is basically the hack without walls. I think we've got some new tiles somewhere that I might insert ^^
hey u know what how about a pokemon contest that would be kool
Thanks for the thought ^^

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
The name attracted me to focus on the thread... especially the typo, haha.
I like the storyline and the art alot, but the graphical/pixel parts really need some work.

For the sprites, I'd advice to make the colored outline parts a bit darker.
And then, off to the tiles, you use alot of different styles, I'd advice to stick with one style.
And at last, the overworlds. I like the hero alot, but the outlines on the heroine should be much darker.

Aside from that, I love this game, and I hope you'll do something with my advice!

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
hmm, maybe you want to put new tiles from DPPt or HG/SS istead of FR/LG.
They look way better

MegaMaccer

Years
Nice game man asome fakes I see the old thread is closed and you restarted in xp well good luck with this project mega
Thanks muchly :D
So you really started this as a game? =)
It's good to see that you'll continue to work on this =)
The best of luck to you Mac =)
Yep, it's past the point of no return. Well, not really, but it sounds kind of cool to say it that way. Thanks for your support ^^
The name attracted me to focus on the thread... especially the typo, haha.
I like the storyline and the art alot, but the graphical/pixel parts really need some work.

For the sprites, I'd advice to make the colored outline parts a bit darker.
And then, off to the tiles, you use alot of different styles, I'd advice to stick with one style.
And at last, the overworlds. I like the hero alot, but the outlines on the heroine should be much darker.

Aside from that, I love this game, and I hope you'll do something with my advice!
Thanks very much for the advice ^^ I'll definitely think about what you said about the sprites, if other people could let me know what they think, that way I won't base the decision on one person. I'm sure you understand I'm trying to appeal to the most people possible, and so far you're the only one that's commented on the sprites like that ^^ See below for possible new tiles...
hmm, maybe you want to put new tiles from DPPt or HG/SS istead of FR/LG.
They look way better
See below...

=========================================================

So, it seems new tiles are in order, so I've uploaded these. If y'all could let me know what you think, so we can either stick'em in the game or throw'em in the bin. I personally like them a lot, but let me know what you think ^^
Spoiler:

tjwilliams24

Gone.
Years
Ahhhh, its good to see this game alive and well. I thought it died back in the hacking section. I really hope you continue with this, I feel as though it will be a very good hack. And two things. (1) Are there any original pokemon from the original games? (2) Could you either post or PM me the PokeDex? Thankou and good luck =]

PEPITO1O1O

~Saïx~
Years
So i was looking at the screen shots and i just have to say that i love how the male OW looks like a pimp xD
Keep working hard on this cuz I want to PLAY IT!!!!!

Last edited:

Lyzo

Back from vacation
Years
Yay! The thread is up!

Well... I can't say much from where I am now since my Internet here is horrible... But great that so many people like what we got now.

Mac, I'll be back tonight ;)

EDIT: Well now that I'm back I got to look at the thread a bit better :P Here and there it does still say hack, but that mainly in the pictures, which is harder to change :P By they way, love this ^^ :
Spoiler:

Now about the tiles... someone mentioned changing over to DP tiles... I personally don't think they're better than FR/LG styled tiles, mainly because I kind of stopped playing Pokemon after the 3rd Gen... But meh, Mac's choice...

So, it seems new tiles are in order, so I've uploaded these. If y'all could let me know what you think, so we can either stick'em in the game or throw'em in the bin. I personally like them a lot, but let me know what you think ^^
Spoiler:
These are Vannah's tiles right? The shapes and patterns are all fine... But I don't really like the colors, I think they could all be a bit brighter, so that they really stand out (and I'm mainly talking about the tree's here). But before we start implementing these, we need more in that style otherwise we'll have a weird mix :P (This will be possible soon, won't it? ^^)

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Sorry about that mistake, i missed that paragraph. these fakemon are looking really nice. looks like an interesting game.

MegaMaccer

Years
Ahhhh, its good to see this game alive and well. I thought it died back in the hacking section. I really hope you continue with this, I feel as though it will be a very good hack. And two things. (1) Are there any original pokemon from the original games? (2) Could you either post or PM me the PokeDex? Thankou and good luck =]
This is one game that'll never die ^^ I can guarantee that. It may slow down at times, but I'll pick it up again. Right now though, we're making pretty good progress ^^
So i was looking at the screen shots and i just have to say that i love how the male OW looks like a pimp xD
Keep working hard on this cuz I want to PLAY IT!!!!!
Glad you like it :D
Sorry about that mistake, i missed that paragraph. these fakemon are looking really nice. looks like an interesting game.
No problems :D

Updates people ^^ I know we all like our updates. These are the new tiles inserted into the game. We only have the trees in at the moment, but we'll get the rest in soon enough. They look out of place for now, but once we get the rest of the set done, I think they'll look great. Let me know what you think, I need the crit :
Spoiler:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
I think the trees look pretty good, though I think i would need to see what they look like with the rest of the tiles to be sure though.

MegaMaccer

Years
I think the trees look pretty good, though I think i would need to see what they look like with the rest of the tiles to be sure though.
You're right about having to see them with the rest of the tiles. We'll get that done as soon as we can. Apparently school finishes up in the states soon, so we'll be able to work more then. Thanks for your support~
Good to see this new thread. :)
Oh, and you might wanna change your support banners, I think they still link to the old thread.
Woopsie, didn't see that. I'll try and free up some time to fix those soon. Thanks for letting me know.
hey, just wanted to say that the screenshots and male hero look awesome haha
best luck to the whole Torzach team
Glad you like it ^^

Updates again. These are shots of the first event in the game. Enjoy~ (And post comments :D)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back