• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 923 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
@DarkDoom3000
The update are quite awesome, to be honest :) Anyway I'm looking forward to the improved "following eevee". I was actually modifing them myself, but now I will await yours. Also for the walkthrought I can help a bit, but I don't have nor RPGMaker nor a perfect english.

Years
Impatiently waiting for the next release lol.

I would help with the walkthrough, but I don't have rpgmaker :/

The second team needs to be given rather early but not really early.

I agree with this as well. I would say it should be given after beating Whitney (just sounds like a good place).

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
@OtherAlias
Hmm... weird glitch, is weird. I can't seem to recreate it. It's working normally on my end.
Did this always happen?
have you done newgame+?

is anyone else experiencing this?

Yeah, I did newgame+, that may be it.

What's also funny is that when I downloaded the latest demo with the latest patch, it came with 10 or so different save files. I've deleted them already, but I thought it was kinda neat that I had several other people's save files.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
replies
Spoiler:

--

should've put the link up when i first mentioned it.
download rm2k3

just been mapping out sea routes. not very exciting; I won't bother showing it. Just imagine a bunch of water, with rocks around it making a path. :P

also trying do to whatever I can to postpone fixing all the bugs found by Dforte.
I gotta do it sooner or later... a bug free game is a good game.

--
This thread is soon going to break the 1000 reply mark. I want to do something special, but can't think of anything. :/ Maybe I can power through v0.7.... probably not. Bah. whatever, here some new corrupts.
corrupts7.png

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Oh my, a Moltres!
How ... fun!
Anyway, when i downloaded the new beta the game started on a boat.
And all the charcters were very high levelled and i had no pokémon...
So ... I used some copies you had left there.
A bunch of Lv 30-40 files and some Debug files xD I had fun.

PariWasHere

Gamer
Years
Forgot to address this, don't think i've ever actually mentioned it ingame, or in this thread.

Active = while you're making decessions, the battle is still flowing, enemies still attack, your pokemon's wait bars still fill up. It will pause the battle when you enter a menu(attack, or item).

Wait = when a pokemon's bar is filled, and you can choose an action, the battle is essentially frozen. Other pokemons wait bars won't start filling until you make your decession.

It doesn't really make much difference.

Ah, okay. Thanks for saying~ ^_^
Btw, corrupts look awesome! :D

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
I had a problem with this game: when i got to Arbor Forest, it seemed to end in a glitched sea of glitchiness. I couldn't make it anywhere past that. Is it something I did wrong or what?

Years
Hmm, yeah, I was thinking of it being given after you defeat the next AI, but it does seem like something you should get earlier. (I did just create it last version)

Necro: New Game+
Lionheart: Day/Night*
GeoSigma: New/Old
Vanish: Team Switcher

The best I could do is switch around NG+. So, after beating necro, you would get it. You do go to whitney's city right after necro, so it makes sense.

Normally when games have a NG+, they are usually after you've beaten the game, plus it still has a lot of bugs (most notably not being able to re-battle trainers), so I think you should put that on hold (my opinion).

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
yeah i agree swap team switcher with new game +, new game + should be closer to the end or even the very end. Team switcher that late makes it pointless unless you have been training multiple by yourself. having team switcher allows you to swap your team of favorites for a type advantage team to beat Gym Leaders or AI's.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Okok. You guys bring up very good points, Necro will now give Team Switching instead of new game+. (If you've beaten necro and havent finished demo6, you'll automatically obtain team switching at the start of v0.7

Just been grammar fixing. Im going through and adding more dialouge for gold(main character) so he talks back to people more. Makes the script feel more alive. I've gotten through 1/3rds of Dfortes (awesome) errorlist.

Also, NG+ does reset trainers in v0.6

Last edited:

Sage Harpuia

Hey, listen
Years
@DarkDoom3000
Neat! I like a lot the dialogue in this game, especially because is a bit sarcastic, so I'm looking forward to see more. Also a bug
Spoiler:

this door on route 13 doesn't work :S but I haven't checked if in ver "0.603 with new game fixed" it works.
EDIT: It's possible to evolve onix? And how?

Last edited:

OtherAlias

Just another alias.
Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
Congrats on breaking 1000 reply mark! I remember a while back, when the thread was about to die, I secretly bumped it, hehe :D.
But anyway I'm glad you've come this far.

Okok. You guys bring up very good points, Necro will now give Team Switching instead of new game+. (If you've beaten necro and havent finished demo6, you'll automatically obtain team switching at the start of v0.7

Though it is bugged it does give people something to do while betas are being worked on. Also each reward an AI awards the player is related to the nature of the AI in some sort.

Necro is AI of life and death, so his reward to the player of New Game + makes sense as it gives us 'new life', essentially. Him giving us team switcher would be off, but I'm sure you or someone else can think of something.

Years
Have you ever thought about adding more cookies in the game? I was thinking maybe adding characters from different games or something like that.

Since the play style is based on Final Fantasy, why not add characters from those games?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Have you ever thought about adding more cookies in the game? I was thinking maybe adding characters from different games or something like that.
Since the play style is based on Final Fantasy, why not add characters from those games?

There's already a few in there. But we could always have more. :) I think that's a great idea! Maybe we can have sidequests based on some of them... Or maybe you can battle some of them! :)

(by the way I love corrupted Moltres. :))

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
ok then maybe a professor can give you team switcher if Necro doesn't work with it. Or Necro give both.

Back