• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Region of Orre (M) [IC]

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn looked back at Seth silently as he concluded that there was nothing more that they could do here, and asked if she was still tired. No answer was needed to due her weary expression, and she guessed Seth was fatigued too. He suggested between two places, either the calm and relaxing Agate Village or the less welcoming Pyrite Town.

"As much as I would love to have you suffer through the long drive back, I don't really want to brave the streets of Pyrite right now," Loryn replied, a humorous tint inching back into her voice. "So I suppose Agate Village it is. I've been there once or twice, and wouldn't mind going back again." She finished her statement with a yawn, then covered her mouth in embarrassment. Perhaps she would get some sleep on the way, even though the trek wasnt nearly as long as it would be to Pyrite Town.

Years
Seth pressed her snide comment away on having him drive all the way back to Pyrite with a smirk. He yawned slightly being how contagious it was, but shook his head vigorously. "Alright, then..." He spoke but didn't really have much else to say the burning rubble and large chunk missing from the ground still peaked his attention. However he turned the direction of the peaceful village and sped off. 'So she's been to Agate before? A couple times even,' Seth questioned mentally. 'Must mean she's been to the Gateon Port as well. Wonder why she chose to go to a scubby place like the Outskirt Stand then?' He didn't really think much of it as he increased the speed of his hover-bike yet only slightly.

A number of minutes later Seth seen a four-legged white Pokemon running ahead and off to the side of them, with something on his back. Even after zooming in with his goggles, he could only make out that it was a person that he carried. Returning his sight settings to normal Seth pressed that aside as well.

The single entrance to the village was decorated with a wooden gate. Seth pulled to a stop at the base of the hill that led into the actual village itself. He waited again for Loryn to step down. He was about to explain the location of the Inn being next the Pokemon Center, but realized that she'd obviously know that.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn didn't even both stifling her yawn as they drove on through the night - er - morning. She felt her eyelids sagging as she too saw some mysterious white blur ahead of them, but couldn't make out what it was. Perhaps a Rapidash... she thought as her eyelids slowly closed, and she fell into a light sleep while leaning against Seth's back.

Loryn woke up with a start after what seemed like a few moments as Seth pulled to a stop. She looked up to see the Agate Village enterance just a bit ahead of them. She stepped down carefully from the hover-bike, and stretched her arms up high as her feet touched the ground. Loryn turned to Seth, blinking the weariness from her eyes, and waited until he was ready to go.

Years
Seth made his way up the hill slowly, and weakly the sun even began to peek over the ridge on the horizon. He looked back to Loryn at her exhausted expression. He made his way through the quiant village across a wooden bridge towards the Pokemon Center. Put up next to it, was the Inn. A small yet well crafted place. Seth pressed open the front door and allowed Loryn to enter first. However he pressed past her nearly immediately towards the front desk where another tired looking woman stood with her head resting on her arm as she watched the TV next to her computer.

The girl looked up with a startled expression. "Oh, up a little early aren't we?" She asked embarrassed straightening her outfit. "Wait Seth? What are you doing here? Better not be causing trouble!" She scoulded then noticed Loryn who paced closely behind. "Loryn?" The girl added questionably. (I'm sure some people of the village would recognize her.) "What you doing hanging out with him?" She asked with a disgusted tone.

Seth held back a second looking to Loryn then to the woman behind the counter. "We're up still, Yuume." He said devilishly, his words hinting at something that didn't happen.

Yuume's mouth dropped in disbelief, "N-no, Loryn...You didn't?!" She almost shriked her response her eyes locked onto Loryn's red goggles around her neck. Getting a little laugh from Seth who otherwise stayed quiet for the moment.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn walked behind Seth as they made their way to the Inn, and she gave him a thankful nod as he held the door open for her. As they walked in, she noticed a farmilliar face behind the desk and smiled. They seemed to have startled her, as she jumped up from her previously bored position and straightened her uniform. The lady behind the counter began scolding Seth immediately, and Loryn covered her mouth with her hand to conceal her laughter. He couldn't go anywhere without somebody knowing him - and disliking him.

Loryn returned her attention to the girl behind the counter. "Oh Yuume, Seth's not that-" she was cut off as Seth spoke over her, implying something that made both hers and Yuume's expressions change to complete surprise. The lady believed Seth for some odd reason, and began accusing Loryn, who stood wide-eyed with embarrassment.

"N-No! I didn't! We didn't!" Loryn spoke quickly, her face heating up as she turned to give Seth a cold glare. She whipped back around to Yuume. "He's just an old friend of mine, I we met up at the Colosseum battle and got to talking. Besides-" she paused and grinned "-I heard he has the hots for my cousin Dani." Seth obviously wouldn't get her little joke, but she hoped Yuume would. She had come in with her cousin once after a show, and boy was Dani a sight. She was a large woman with a shock of bright platinum blond hair poofing out in a failed afro-style. Her attitude matched the brilliant makeup she wore - Dani was a very colorful lady.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Absol rushed through the woods with Iruko on his back. He heard a hover bike to his side and quickly disappeared into the woods out of sight. Absol continued weave in and out of trees, making sure Iruko stayed on. Finally, Absol arrived at a tranquil village. Waterfalls and small rivers crashed. Absol jumped from ledge to ledge up to a house that had a large tree. Over 500 years ago, a great trainer named Eagun once lived here with his wife and pikachu.

Absol! Absol howled at the door.

A young man came out that was older the Iruko.

"An Absol? Oh wait! You have a trainer, and he looks hurt. Hurry bring him inside." The man said.

Absol followed the orders of the older man and walked in with Iruko.

"Honey? What is it?" I female of about the same age of the name walked in. She saw Iruko and gasped.

"Is he alright?" She asked.

"Yeah he has a broken arm and maybe a rib. He also has a large gash in his side, but it looks like he fixed that himself with a fire attack of some sort. Let's get him to the extra bed." He says.

After a few moments, Absol laid next to the bed where Iruko laid.

"Is this your trainer Absol?" The woman asked.

Absol nodded a yes and put his head down.

"Ok, don't you worry. He will be fine in the morning." The man said.

Absol closed his eyes. He wanted to say this: At least they don't blame me for destruction.

Years
Seth laughed a bit as Loryn clerified his joke but silenced when she gave him a frigid stair. She then proceeded to go on about her cousin, Dani. Winning a laugh from Yuume. "Oh really?" Yuume replied looking up to Seth who was outright oblivious. Seth didn't waste anymore time as he moved to the desk and put two gold coins on the desktop. "Two rooms." Seth spoke darkly taking a key that Yuume handed him with a smirk. "Don't break anything in you-"

"I'm going to bed!" Seth called back sturnly moving up the wooden stairs, and down the hallway, until he came to his room. He instantly pressed over to the soft bed planting his face into the pillow. 'What a day...' Seth thought setting his alarm to wake him up in five hours time. Meaning it'd be near noon, giving he and Loryn six hours to make it back to Pyrite when it'd take three if they hurried. It really didn't take long for Seth to find peaceful sleep this time.

Yuume smiled at Loryn holding out her key.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn giggled along with Yuume, but her laughter faded away as she noticed Seth's dark tone. She frowned slightly as he sauntered off down the hallway, but said nothing. Instead, she turned back to the lady behind the counter and took the key from her waiting hand. "Thank you Yuume," Loryn said with a smile. "I'm sure Seth says thank you too; he's just acting a bit grumpy from the lack of sleep."

She turned and, with a final nod good-bye to Yuume, walked down the same hallway Seth had and found her room a couple doors down. Loryn entered the room and sighed graciously as she looked at the bed. She tossed her backpack to the side and fell onto the blankets, sighing with comfort. It was as if she were sleeping on clouds...

Just like my dream... Loryn thought as her eyes closed, completely forgetting that her 'dream' had ended in a nightmare as sleep engulfed her yet again.

Years
It felt longer than it was before the annoying alarm sounded from Seth's green goggles. He pulled them over his eyes and seen that it displayed 12:00PM Wake-Up Reminder! He waved his left hand as the writting vanished off to the side and the noise came to a hault. Sitting up he stretched his arms upward and felt fine doing so, the only thing that continued to hurt was the slight stinging he got from the burn on his right arm.

He moved into the bathroom and looked himself over in the mirror, almost all his bruises were gone, with only a few remaining here and there. He never put much thought into just how quickly he healed. After doing the morning rutine he slowly moved out into the main room. Rubbing his eyes lazily. He looked outside and watched the leaves on a near by tree sway gently, still no clouds in the sky either.

Seth pressed out into the hallway and sat next to his door, waiting for Loryn to wake up, if she hadn't already. He contemplated asking Yuume what number she had given her, but decided against it, who knows how much the two girls continued to chat with each other. He sent out Mawile again and the Pokemon spoke her 'good morning' into Seth's head, her face showed she was anxious to have her heart opend. 'Good afternoon.' Seth replied as his body yawned.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn had set the alarm on the clock next to her bed for 10 A.M. so she had some time to get ready. She had completely forgot about her goggles, which she had placed in her bag the night before. As the alarm buzzed next to her head, she swung out and slapped the off button with a groan. "Five more minutes..." she muttered, rolling over with a pillow over her head. Five minutes turned into a half hour, and Loryn finally forced herself out of bed. She picked her away over to the bathroom to take a well needed shower.

After being cleansed by the warm water, Loryn twisted her hair up in a towel while donning some clean clothes. She'd have to wash her outfit from the night before later. She grabbed a handy toothbrush at the sink and brushed her teeth with the minty toothpaste provided for the guests. After her teeth were clean, she let down her almost-dry hair and ran a brush through it until it was somewhat manageable again. She shoved her belongings back into her backpack and glanced at the clock. Damn, noon already? I take forever to get ready, that's for sure.

Loryn pushed the thought away as she picked up the room key and opened her door enough to stick her head out. She looked up and down the hallway, and noticed Seth standing outside his room a few doors down. She stepped out into the hall, closing her own door with a click, and made her way over to him.

Years
Seth heard the closing of a door from the side and watched Loryn approach him, much more well kempt then he was. Mawile looked at the girl, but stayed silent tugging on Seth's baggy black shorts. "Patience Mawile, we still got some time to kill before we have to head back to Pyrite." He told her outloud sweeping her paw away gently. "Afternoon, Loryn. Sleep well?" Seth spoke casually. "Some night, huh? And to think I only told you half the process of the real me...my hobby kinda put us off track." He said with a warm smile.

"Could still show you the rest before headin' out? Agate is one of the best places for the final step after all." Seth continued, but kinda wish he didn't. He felt almost like he was wasting her time, though her emotions that he gathered so far told otherwise, he still felt like he was forcing himself too much on her, and it made him a little bit uneasy.

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn approached Seth, gazing down at the Mawile by his feet. She smiled at it as it tugged on its trainer's pant leg like a little child. Loryn looked up as she realized Seth was talking to her. "Yeah, it's a lot better than sleeping on a cave floor," she smirked as she replied, but her attention was really grabbed when Seth mentioned that he had only shown her half of the process. That was only half of it? Dang, this whole tame-the-Shadow-Pokemon thing sure takes a while.

"I'd be interested in seeing the rest actually," Loryn answered, pure curiousity on her face. She wondered what the next step was in his process, and guessed it had something to do with the little Mawile by his feet. She hoped it didn't involve hurting the Pokemon; she had already taken a liking to it in the seconds that she'd first seen it.

Years
Seth shrugged at Loryn's statement about the cave floor, "Well sorry if my accomedations arn't quite as elaborate as a cabin such as this." He spoke obviously joking before looking down to his Mawile. "Well, the third step is bonding, and I figured Mawile would be the best example of that...hard to believe she's a Shadow Pokemon, isn't it?" Seth questioned as the Mawile smiled with her tiny mouth up at Loryn, able to sense her appreciation.

Moving down the stairs Seth walked slowly so that it was apparent he wasn't just suddenly ditching the two. Mawile anxiously chased after him her arms out to her sides as her massive closed jaws swayed back and forth behind her, almost like a rather large pony-tail.

Seth shot a smirk to Yuume while giving a quick wave, but didn't hesitate to say anything, instead he just opened the door letting his little Steel/Fairy Pokemon run out into the sunlight of Orre's mid-day. Mawile spun in a dance like motion, she was truly excited and happy while Seth looked back and continued to hold the door for Loryn.

((OOC: Being we're gunna be outside now. Feel free from this point to make you appearence whenever/if you decide to, Iceman))

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The sun shined in my eyes as it entered the window near where I laid. I look at the clock near the bed. it read 10:50 A.M. It was still early than what I would have liked, but I got up anyways. Absol was still asleep next to my bed. I sit up and yawn. I toss my legs over the side. Strangely enough the wound on my side had no pain. I stretch, forgetting about my arm and and wince, but no pain came. I didn't even feel my arm.

"Ah your awake." A girl's voice rang.

I turn and spot a girl about my age. She was really beautiful, deep red hair and green eyes and had a beautiful smile. My face became hot as embarrassment set in.

"Uh...Umm.. yeah. Morning." I say looking at Absol.

"You are actually kinda cute. When my parents said a guy had arrived early this morning on an Absol, I suspected to see an old scruffy old man." She said with a smile.

My red and got redder and hotter. "Umm.. Thanks I guess." I say with a weak laugh as I scratch my head.

"Come on come on! Get up and come get something to eat." She said pretty much grabbing my arm and pulling me to the kitchen. I didn't even know where I was.

Absol woke and followed us after a yawn. I arrived in a room with a table. I could spell eggs and some bacon and a few other thing cooking. My arm was in a sling. I noticed that I am still in my clothes form the night before and... well kinda stunk.

The man seemed to be reading a paper at the table drinking something. The woman was cooking away and there was two little kids running around the house playing with a Pikachu and a pokemon I had never seen before. It almost looked like a miniature Raichu, but was smaller than a Pichu. I looked at Absol who seemed like he didn't care much for humans. Which was understandable since they were normally wrongly of accused of being bad luck and dangerous.

"Morning mystery man." The father smiled at me.

The mother turned around and brought a five plates full of food to the large table.

"Morning. Young man. I am sure you are hungry. Have a seat and eat." The woman said.

"Umm... I am not really-" I stopped when my stomach growled loud enough for the whole house to hear it. "Umm thanks. I take a seat next to the young girl who said I was cute.

"Oh I am sorry, you probably don't even know who we are or where you are even at." The woman said.

"I am Len, that is Eagun, she is Kaitlyn, and those to over there are Kyle and James." The woman said who I figured was the mother.

"Umm... nice to meet you. I am Iruko. I am a Archaeologist." I say avoiding saying what I really was.

"Well that is a great name." The girl name Kaitlyn said.

"Now now Kaitlyn. Let the man eat. He probably needs to regain some energy." Eagun said.

"Excuse me for asking, but isn't Eagun the man who lived in this town over 500 year ago?" I ask.

"Oh yes, I am Eagun the V. I am of his blood line. He is one of my ancestors." Eagun answer putting his paper down.

I look at the little mouse pokemon, "Sorry for asking so many questions, but what type of pokemon is that? The one playing with the two boys and the Pikachu. I have never seen one before." I ask looking at the little orange mouse.

"Oh that is a Dedenne. It is a Electric/Fairy type pokemon from the Kalos Region." Kaitlyn said. "It is my pokemon!" She answers quickly.

"Oh so you have been to the Kalos region?" I ask.

"Yes I have! It is a beautiful region! I wasn't there long. I had to go for a school trip and I ended up catching it. Isn't it just the cutest!" She says.

"Yes. Kalos is a region I would like to go with my... with my sister...." I say trailing off.

With that they didn't ask anymore.

"Iruko, is there something you need?" The man asks.

I look at my clothes.... "Yeah... I really need some new clothes. I didn't bring any with me because I thought I would have been able to return... and a shower..." I add.

"Eeekk! I will help him!!" Kaitlyn squealed.

My face became extremely red and I looked down at Absol.

Out of all the places you could have taken me, it had to be where a boy crazy girl my age lived... Really Absol? Really? I think, but as if Absol had read my thoughts, the black and white pokemon started freaking laughing.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn gazed at the Mawile with a smile. The happiness producing from it seemed to be contageous as she felt her mood lighten up. There was no way she would've known it was a Shadow Pokemon, had Seth not told her. She followed behind the trainer and Pokemon as they made their way outside. As they passed Yuume, Loryn turned and waved. "Thanks Yuume! I'll see you soon, I hope!"

Loryn brushed past Seth out the door that he held for her and out into the sunlight. She turned her attention to the gleeful Mawile twirling around in the grass, and laughed. How could a Pokemon this happy have its heart closed off? It's really hard to believe. My Pokemon are in a lot worse moods than Mawile a lot of the time, and I know for a fact that they aren't Shadow Pokemon!

Years
Whistling to gain the attention of his Mawile Seth proceeded down the grassy way to another steep hill that veared off from the Pokemon Center. At the bottom was a cave that was blocked off with multiple make shift wooden barricades that clearly stated 'Do Not Enter' Seth smiled as he stepped between two of the gates looking behind him to Loryn. "Come on, hurry!" Seth motioned. Mawile didn't hesitate as she ducked under the lowest then crawled up to be at eye level with Loryn. 'While!' She cried to the girl before dropping down to the ground again, darting off into the darkness of the cave, leaving her and Seth behind.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
It took me about 20 minutes to take a shower and change clothes. My previous embarrassment had went a way, but came again after the thought of Kaitlyn helping me take my shower re entered my mind.

The hell... I blame this on you Absol.

I had a large scar from where I had burned the gap shut in my side. My left arm was in a sling again.... all and all I just looked like a mess. I did all my morning things. Kaitlyn said she would take all my pokemon to the center for me and feed them which she did. I still had not officially caught Absol yet because I had no where for it to go. So he stuck by my side. Me and Kaitlyn walked into the morning air. It was so fresh compared to Pyrite. It reminded me more of the air in Hoenn just a bit cooler. Kaitlyn's boy crazyness had calmed down a lot, but it appeared she still thought I was cute. We looked at the watched the sea.

"I don't know if I am worthy enough or not, but Kaitlyn, do you think I could enter the Relic Forest? I would love to see the the ancient Relic Stone." I say.

"I- I don't know. I guess you could see it. 500 years ago it was really popular and a evil team tried to destroy it. Luckily a young boy had saved it. However, it's powers have drained away." She said. "Why?" She asks.

"Well you see... This Absol was just a Shadow Pokemon last night. I some how cleansed it with my bare hands. I was hoping I could see it and maybe it would answer some things. Besides I have always wanted to see it." I say.

"Yo-You purified the pokemon with you bare hand!?" She exclaimed turning to face me and looked me in the eyes.

"Yes." I say sternly. I couldn't help, but get lost in her eyes. They were so... so beautiful.

"I can tell you are not lying by looking in your eyes. Not to mention you have pretty eyes. But you have to answer me something." She said, her face turning slightly red from commenting on my eyes.

"Go ahead and ask." I say.

"At breakfast, you mention your sister and trailed off, what happened to her?" Kaitlyn asked.

I knew it was coming. We continued to walk, it was about 11:40 A.M.

I took a deep breath and told her everything that had happened. It was the 3rd time in 2 days I have had to explain it.

"I... I am sorry for asking." Kaitlyn said.

"No it's fine." I finished as we came to the cave that led to a forest at about 12:05. I hadn't noticed Seth and Loryn close behind.

"Wow... this place is even more beautiful than I had ever imagined." I look in amazement.

We continue along the forest. I had forgotten that Dedenne was riding on Kaitlyn's shoulder. It was very cute indeed. Absol was silent as well. They both knew this place was sacred. Strangely, all my anger, sadness, despair and darkness disappeared.

This girl.... I am even more at peace with her being around, but why? I thought.

A large opening came into view, and a large stone was in the center.

"This is the heart of the Relic Forest. The Relic Stone." Kaitlyn explained.

Without thinking, my feet continued. I seemed to arrive at the stone within seconds. It was like it was calling me.

I place my hand on the stone and a bright flash appeared. From my side all my pokemon came out without warning.

"I can't believe it...." Kaitlyn said.

The bright light surrounded my my body. All negative emotions disappeared. My pokemon, including my still unofficial pokemon started to glow in the same white light.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"You... you have been blessed by the stone. You now have complete control over the ability to see and purify Shadow Pokemon without coming here. It was only a myth that no one thought was true. But today, the myth has been confirmed real. And you may have been able to restore the stone to it's normal power." Kaitlyn said.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Loryn followed Seth and Mawile through the grass and down another steep hill that led away from the Pokemon Center. They arrived at a cave that was covered by wooden boards that plainly said : "Do Not Enter". Loryn glanced suspiciously at Seth. Is this a joke? We're obviously not suppose to go in there... But it seemed it wasn't as the boy and his Pokemon crept through, motioning for her to quickly follow. After a moment's hesitation she did, and climbed into the cave after them. She gulped and looked around cautiously, giving Mawile a nervous smile as it appeared in front of her then lept away, leaving her and Seth alone in the shadowy cave.

Years
Mawile shortly came running back to the pair before they even had much of a chance to press into the mossy cave. Mawile frantically warned Seth that there were people up ahead at the Relic Stone. 'Are they hostile?' Seth questioned back. Mawile shrugged but didn't look to worried as she ran back towards the exit of the cave, and the entrance to the Relic Forest shouting to Iruko, his Pokemon, and Kaitlyn as she came in view.

Moments later Seth appeared from the mouth of the cave, and his eyes widened. He had told Loryn that there were strangers ahead and to wait, before pressing onward, but now he seen who it was. "Iruko?" Seth questioned moving out into the shaded light, shouting for Loryn. "What and odd coincidence, what you doing here in Agate Village?" He continued looking to Kaitlyn then back to the man.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
The glowing died down and I heard a familiar voice. I turned and saw that Seth was there. He had asked why I was there.

I smile, "Well... let's just say that my newly 'caught' Absol brought me here after I got injured when I was following a trail to what may have led me to my sister or a clue." I say reluctantly ignoring and easily hiding the fact that I was actually following them before I went to the buildings.

"Absol took me to Eagun's house and I guess I slept there the night. I don't really know what happened after I had, somehow, opened Absol's closed heart with my bare hands." I say holding up one hands and showing that my left arm was in a sling.

Kaitlyn turned at the voice that was Seth's. I didn't know if they knew one another or not. Until she said something.

"Why are you here you little...." She trailed off as she saw a new face appear.

"Calm down, Kaitlyn. He isn't that bad." I say looking at Kaitlyn.

She turns her head away from Seth and starts to ignore him.

Last edited:
Back