• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{This Is Sparta!} Houndoomed’s Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
HTML:
These two Gym leaders can be battled on request to me, use the same FC you would for the Dark Gym. These two types are still available if anyone one else should apply and I will drop off my alter ego's as I want 8 different players in the tourny.

Introducing:

Kodai.png

"I can see the future! Your defeat is inevitable........"

Vladimir.png

"In Soviet Unova, Pokemon battle with you!"

I'd like to battle Vladimir (and the other guy). I hear that he is ultra cocky. I'm going to change that.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Cool, so when is the tourny planned to start?

We really need two more gym leaders, we cant have three spots in the tourny taken up by my split personalities lol

I'd like to battle Vladimir (and the other guy). I hear that he is ultra cocky. I'm going to change that.

Sure, the "Other guy" Kodai is the villian from the Pokemon Zoroark movie and he was Ultra cocky

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
We really need two more gym leaders, we cant have three spots in the tourny taken up by my split personalities lol

Sure, the "Other guy" Kodai is the villian from the Pokemon Zoroark movie and he was Ultra cocky

Oh and for Vladimir, an adamant Choice Band Giga Impact from Slaking does massive damage to most pokemon. It takes away 1/4 of most Aggron's HP minimum and it does more than 50% damage to Dialga. You could try that.

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Vladimir wins the Quake badge!

Time for Vodka to celebrate Victory!

Vladimir
Zeus
& Kodai will be around for challengers in about an hour or so

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back