• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Garnet

Allow Silver to Chose between the Starter he steals, or just Totodile?

• Just Totodile.

Votes: 249 29.3%
  • Allow him to chose.

Votes: 602 70.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
well then can you make me a phenec city colloseum trainer? with the pokemon that i said i wanted for luner? you know charizard pigeot butterfree tauros rhydon and salamance! Please accept me as a collseum trainer!!

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2010
Name: Shibunu

Story: It is unknown where he was born, just that he was born somewhere in the Kanto region, then moved to the Johto region after getting his starter, Charmander. People generally avoid him due to his strange appearance, but even so, he's light-hearted and enjoys a good battle. He loves his Pokemon and would rather die than allow his Pokemon to be stolen/hurt. He first meets Silver in the Pokemon Center after the Wanted posters are put up, he recognizes him, and challenges him to a battle.
He is with (and partially against) Silver, accepting his concept of revenge, but scolding him for how he treats his Pokemon.

Team:
Cyndaquil (Male) > Quilava > Typhlosion
Charmander (Femalle) > Charmeleon > Charizard
Eevee (Female) > Umbreon
Shiny Teddiursa (Female) > Shiny Ursaring
Spheal (Female) > Sealeo > Walrein
Pidgeotto (Male) > Pidgeot

Sprite:
I have it, but I can't post links yet, so if you want to add him, I'll send you the pic through a PM

[EDIT] Darn, you're not accepting anymore Story rivals

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Name: Shibunu

Story: It is unknown where he was born, just that he was born somewhere in the Kanto region, then moved to the Johto region after getting his starter, Charmander. People generally avoid him due to his strange appearance, but even so, he's light-hearted and enjoys a good battle. He loves his Pokemon and would rather die than allow his Pokemon to be stolen/hurt. He first meets Silver in the Pokemon Center after the Wanted posters are put up, he recognizes him, and challenges him to a battle.
He is with (and partially against) Silver, accepting his concept of revenge, but scolding him for how he treats his Pokemon.

Team:
Cyndaquil (Male) > Quilava > Typhlosion
Charmander (Femalle) > Charmeleon > Charizard
Eevee (Female) > Umbreon
Shiny Teddiursa (Female) > Shiny Ursaring
Spheal (Female) > Sealeo > Walrein
Pidgeotto (Male) > Pidgeot

Sprite:
I have it, but I can't post links yet, so if you want to add him, I'll send you the pic through a PM

[EDIT] Darn, you're not accepting anymore Story rivals
Only
Ask
To
Be
A
Trainer
If
You
Have
Rules
Plox

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
Rofl, you're getting a lot of noobspam just because of that... I feel your pain.
Ah, the silhouettes make sense.
This is getting ahead of myself, but how far through the storyline will this run? Do you think you'll go all the way to the Deoxys saga from the FR/LG manga cycle, or just to the end of Johto?
Again, great work, you're really plugging away and getting stuff done.
(side note: there's actually an RMXP game called Pokemon Garnet, just a random mention)

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
Name of Trainer: Manuel
Hair Style/Colour: Like Gray, but gold/blond
Clothing: Like Palmer form Platinum, but with Dark jacket and grey jeans
Which Colosseum You Want to Partake in: which you want
Pokemon #1: Snorlax
Pokemon #2: Milotic
Pokemon #3: Tyrannitar
Pokemon #4: Alakazam
Pokemon #5: Kingdra
Pokemon #6: Salamance

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Rofl, you're getting a lot of noobspam just because of that... I feel your pain.
Ah, the silhouettes make sense.
This is getting ahead of myself, but how far through the storyline will this run? Do you think you'll go all the way to the Deoxys saga from the FR/LG manga cycle, or just to the end of Johto?
Again, great work, you're really plugging away and getting stuff done.
(side note: there's actually an RMXP game called Pokemon Garnet, just a random mention)
Well I had this very kind of weird Idea. I'm not sure if I'll implement it or not. Pretty much, Silver talks to Bill about testing out the Time Machine, and can go, for example, to the Viridian City incident to meet his father. And yes, the Deoxys event too. It's still being thought about because I may just get his initial story to the end of the G/S/C saga, but we'll see. The reason I'm not rebuilding Kanto is because of the Orre Region, as well as the fact that we're also adding Route's in Orre.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Is this a complete remake from silver in the manga?
Yeah, the G/S/C Saga that is.

I think Silver should just be given Sneasel, I mean there's no point in Horsea if we're going to get a totodile.

In the Manga, he has a Sneasel and a Horsea before he gets Totodile, and because it's a complete remake of the Manga, he will have the Horsea.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
There's a huge glitch in the game in this area

when your walking down the way sometimes instead of raining it starts to rain some purple looking stuff and if theres a npc trainer standing there, you will start controlling the npc while your character is frozen.

As you can see in the screenie that my character is frozen and the npc transformed into it and is frozen.

CRAP. how did i miss that in beta testing??? GAHHHH

oh I think I know how I missed it: I decided to take the grass-less path. XD XD XD yeah I fail. XD

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
I just noticed beta three was out now.
You're progressing really fast now.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
Alright, I think It's fixed now, as well as some other few bugs.

IPS - Click HERE

APS - Click HERE

PS: I'm still accepting people for Colloseums, but I'm done with the StoryMode Rivals.

I still experienced the "take control of that NPC and the game messes up" glitch on this version.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
I fixed it, I think. I just changed where they faced and whatnot. I'll release an updated Patch with Route 33 soon.

Trainer Ninja

Master of all games
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2010
Name of Trainer: Kunam
Hair Style/Colour: Spikey, black
Clothing: Ninja style
Attitude: Doesn't talk much, his main goal is to just get his
mission done no matter what it is

Which Colosseum You Want to Partake in: Pyrite
Pokemon #1: Aggron
Pokemon #2: Arcanine