• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Favorite Fifth Gen Pokemon

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Lilligant is a cut above the rest for me. Just look at her, she's adorable! Plus Chlorophyll + Quiver Dance is amazing.

Years
  • Seen May 23, 2015
samurott.gif

galvantula.gif

hydreigon.gif

These guysasda XD

Ribbon

The Queen of Shinx
Years
From Generation 5, I'd have to say there are quite a few favorites.

The whole Litwick evolution line is pretty awesome. I like the typing and its design.
I loved emolga. Especially after the episode in the anime where she tricks everyone with attract!
Vanilluxe at it's pre-evolutions, because, well, it's a freaking ICE CREAM pokemon!
Whimsicott... because it's so cute and it has the prankster ability.
And cubchoo because I have a soft spot for cute little teddy bear pokemon. *___*

Koopa_T

Zygarde Infinite
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 24, 2023
I started to gather up Pokemon in my Black version. The adventure is fun, but not many Pokemon are useful or maybe it's the design on some.

I like Unfezant, Excadrill, Seismitoad, Krookodile, Cofagrigus, Archeops, Bisharp, Gothitelle, and Zekrom.

Pokemon I do not associate with very much are Liepard, Simisear, Musharna, Leavanny, Swanna, Alomomola, Klinklang, Mandibuzz, and Durant...

V-Create

You have no power here
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
Tynamo and Cubchoo.. Cubchoo is just so :"3
Tynamo looks like a really badass transparent tadpole eel.
I hate the way it turns into some sort of green catfish+eel ensemble though..
it doesn't look like it was derived from Tynamo.​

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
My favorite Gen 5 Pokemon?

It's so obviously not Zekrom /pitiful attempt at sarcasm

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
mine would probably be samurott, i like it's samurai like design.
in legends probably between cobalion, terrakion and reshiram (for me shiny reshiram looks more epic than it's normal counterpart).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Scrafty and Reuniclus are among my all time favorite Pokémon, so they obviously take the cake for me.

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
Hmm...
I'd say Genesect was one of my favorites, and definitely favorite event/legendary of 5th gen. As for normal pokes, Galvantula is my favorite by far. I guess I just have a thing for bug types. Some other notable ones are Mienshao, Haxorus, Accelgor, and Whimsicott.

Years
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
Krookodile. Used a moxie Krookodile my first play through and he swept everything. Amazing in game, grest design.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 30, 2020
Zoroark has been my favorite Gen 5 Pokemon since Black and White were first announced. =)

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
Volcarona, Swoobat, and Woobat <3
Idk why, I was obsessed with Swoobat from the moment I evolved my Woobat.
I have Swoobat as my avatar here, and on two other forums.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
Since Black was my first pokemon game, I'm a fan of just about any gen 5 pokemon. However, my favorites of the bunch include Gigalith, Swoobat, Zebstrika, Volcarona, and of course, Serperior. There are a few I forgot right now, but it's a start.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Mine would have to be Bisharp. He looks badass, and isn't that bad a battler either. I use him every time I go through a Unova game.

Back