• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Open petition to remove Lerroux

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Steve, I implore you to see reason. The evidence that Lerroux is detrimental to the community is incontrovertible. If you're paying any attention to the threads here, you'd be able to see just his position here has caused him to believe that he is above everyone else. His opinion on important matters are extremely disturbing and worrying; especially from what I hear from some of the other admins about how he responds to things in PAD.

02.png
Normally I'd just PM you about something like this, but the fact that you brought him back after I banned him leads me to believe that won't go anywhere. I don't know what he's doing to convince you that it's alright for him to be here, but it's really concerning to me and everyone else. This is meant to be a petition and request for you to remove him from his position here.

Everyone else, if you want Lerroux gone, please post here.

Years
^Obviously not so lucky there, dude ;)

Totally agree. I've made it clear from the start I disliked how he (she? Not like I give a crap) was brought into the staff, and I absolutely detest his attitude. So I would very much like for him to get the **** out, as never has there been anyone who made me swear so much in these forums, no joke.

TLDR; I'm 'signing' this petition. ****ing *****

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
+1 please! ♥

/25characters. screw you those who can bypass it.

Years
OH FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST.

Why aren't you following the admin? He outranks you. So what if he's done a few shady things. You're not making him feel very welcome. If you don't knock it off we're just going to be fighting for ages and ages about it. :| Why not try to help him out instead of snapping at him every step of the way? This behavior is disgusting. Even as much as I ****ing hate my mod partner Shining Raichu (UGH) I would never call for his removal. Because although I don't have faith in you at least I won't tell you.

You all have no faith and you should be ****ing ashamed of yourselves.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
OH FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST.

Why aren't you following the admin? He outranks you. So what if he's done a few shady things. You're not making him feel very welcome. If you don't knock it off we're just going to be fighting for ages and ages about it. :| Why not try to help him out instead of snapping at him every step of the way? This behavior is disgusting. Even as much as I ****ing hate my mod partner Shining Raichu (UGH) I would never call for his removal. Because although I don't have faith in you at least I won't tell you.

You all have no faith and you should be ****ing ashamed of yourselves.

RaidTriple.gif

T23Zf.jpg
Gxusb.png

AenAF.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
lmao @nick

Sammi, please shut up. We get that you hate me but it's getting very tiresome hearing about it all the time. I leave you alone, you leave me alone and we'll get along just fine. Maybe Barney the Purple Dinosaur will write a song about it.

Oh, and +1

Years
Knock it off nick, your personal attacks are getting too personal. STOP PICKING ON THE POOR PERSONA 4 MAIN CHARACTER AVATAR I HAVE HAD FOR YEARS ;_______;

Back