• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime cries

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
im starting a project to convert all the 386 pokemon anime sounds for use in GBA hacks if anyone should want to use them

i already posses 250 of them (all gen 1/2 except kakuna) through sheer boredom and also to do something that nobody else had done (at least to my knowledge) and will record 3rd gen ones too if this catches on.

below is an early work in progress to show exactly what i mean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xIeSuCT498

Last edited:

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
yeah, im only missing kakuna from the first 251

edit: well im currently up to diglett (50) atm, and all work although progress is going slow since i cant add anymore than 2 at a time or else a bunch of the added cries bug up (mainly 24 and 26 for me :/)

Last edited:
Years
I think you're doing something similar (if not even the same) as I do.
I intend to use the Pokémon anime voices in my game called "Pokémon X" (has nothing to do with new games X and Y... Here X is designation of Pokémon mutant created in a Team Rocket's lab).
pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=276439

If you are interested, we can help each other with this. I have a few Pokemon from each region (most from Kanto and Unova). I also have the voice of Kakuna, which you don't have.

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
id like that alot actually, im editing my sounds down and making sure they all work though before posting up a link to the raw sounds or a FR patch with them in already

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2015
I would like very much to use this if you have no qualms against it. I'll be looking forward to a link to the cries soon.

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
i can post a link to the unedited versions if u guys want or wait for me to scrub them down to be compatable in ROMs

http://www.4shared.com/rar/3e3Jk/cry.html

this is the unedited version, with 1536kbps 44100hz joint stereo quality WAV for most of them (OK for things like RPG maker projects, but all are too high quality and are too long for ROM insertion) that i made for a pokemon game i was working on back a year or so ago. ill post a ROM compatable set in the near future.

if theres problems with downloading on 4shared i can post them on mediafire or something

Last edited:

ch4r1zard

Burner of backsides
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2020
let me just give an insight to where i am with this right now. i now have the kakuna cry (as of 24.3.2012) thanks to bulbapedia and some patience watching many boring pokemon episodes. i have only done up to and including 52 (meowth). while the project will resume at a steady pace its being hampered by the fact that pokecryGUI is buggy as hell and A-cry v1.2 doesnt work (im using A-cry v1.1 to do all this) and that for some reason when insert cries it bugs up another cry thats already been inserted (usually arbok or raichu) which is easily fixable but adds time which is annoying.

i removed the unedited link due to some goon posting this on another pokemon forum claiming that he had compiled all of them himself, so this will be released as a patch only

Back