• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Rated M] Necrum Plays Postal 2!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
To prepare for the release of Postal 2's new expansion pack, Paradise Lost, and my birthday, I am playing through Postal 2, one day at a time! Today is Monday, or it was when I recorded this.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Here comes Wednesday! And while I'm on the topic, I started Paradise Lost! It's super fun! And less than ten dollars, too!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Here's the entire day for Friday, which includes the Apocalypse! Should be doing Apocalypse Weekend soon, as well as continuing Eldritch and Penumbra, but also I'll be starting a new series soon that I think will be a lot of fun!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

Back to Postal! This time we begin the Apocalypse Weekend expansion pack! Days are split up now due to the linear nature of the expansion.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Saturday continues! Unfortunately my mic hates me and cut out immediately after the previous episode, so I had to dub half of the video.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

The journey for the Postal 2 Gold Master begins!

... and also ends. It's not that long of a journey.

Back