• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
picked up one boundaries crossed booster and the Kyurem EX box

ended up with
Kyurem EX (obviously)
Holographic Charizard (from the BC booster)
Thundurus full art
Holographic Luxray *yay!*
Persian
Cofagrigus

I also got some evolution completers that I was thrilled to find :D
Swanna
Tirtouga
Fraxure @_@yay
Hippowdon
and two Gothitas :D

And I got a Stadium card Skyarrow Bridge (can someone tell me, does it mean "one energy less" or "only one energy" ???)
and a reverse holo exp share :D

Last edited:
Years
picked up one boundaries crossed booster and the Kyurem EX box

ended up with
Kyurem EX (obviously)
Holographic Charizard (from the BC booster)
Thundurus full art
Holographic Luxray *yay!*
Persian
Cofagrigus

I also got some evolution completers that I was thrilled to find :D
Swanna
Tirtouga
Fraxure @_@yay
Hippowdon
and two Gothitas :D

And I got a Stadium card Skyarrow Bridge (can someone tell me, does it mean "one energy less" or "only one energy" ???)
and a reverse holo exp share :D

Skyarrow Bridge does mean that it costs one less energy to retreat.

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Went to two back-to-back Plasma Storm prereleases yesterday. Puled an Ace Spec Scramble Switch from the first one and a Black Kyurem EX from the second one.

The holos that I pulled were:

Infernape
Crobat
Gallade
Lucario
Togekiss

EricOuellet

Crazynerdypeople
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2013
Bought 6 packs of HS Triumphant at a local card shop and pulled 2 primes!
Which were Magnezone and Mew.
And also pulled
Carnivine rare reverse
Spiritomb Holo
Nidoking Holo

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Another 6 boundaries crossed boosters opened.

Pulled Ace Spec Computer search
Reverse holo blastoise

First Ace Spec pull :)

EricOuellet

Crazynerdypeople
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2013
Bought 8 packs of Next Destinies and pulled Regigas EX! pretty happy about it since its my first ex :D
Also pulled a normal rare Zekrom and rare reverse Simisage, and reverse rare Zebstrika, rare Scrafty and Cinccino !

And you can also see my other pulls by searching for Crazynerdypeople which is my channel on youtube :)

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
;333; it's my birthday this week so I took a bit of bday monies and bought 3 Dragons Exalted boosters >3> shame on me

BUT BUT BUT!!!

I pulled Giratina EX :D

:| that's all I really care about .-.

I also got a holographic wailord, which is pretty cool. A whopping 200 hp @_@

The whole reason I bought packs was to get a deino, and out of my 3 packs - the third one I opened (the one with Giratina) had Deino 8D
That was just an all around good pack!

the other two sucked though :/

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Just bought a Lugia and Ho-oh from neo genesis/revalations for £1 ($1.50) from carboot. :)

Years
I decided to pick up a booster pack today, and I got:
Munna (shiny)
White Kyurem EX
Delibird
Petilil
Psyduck
Dunsparce
Croagunk
Darumaka
Chinchou
Munna (not shiny)

I think this has been a successful day ^.^

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Bought a 3-pack blister of older BW sets and out of the Emerging Powers booster pulled a FA Thundurus, not the most exciting of all pulls but still cool, especially being my first FA card

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
Just won an auction on eBay for:

Raichu base set holo unlimited
Machamp 1st edition holo unlimited

only £1.04 and 50p P+P

(around $2.25)

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
The Walmart by where I live had the Plasma Storm set out so I picked up 5 packs.

Winded up pulling a Cobalion EX in the 2nd pack, a Togekiss reverse holo followed by a Togekiss regular holo then the 5th pack another Togekiss regular holo. Funny thing is that I went to two Plasma Storm prereleases and I had pulled a Togekiss regular holo there too, like a sign that I'm suppose to play that line! ha!

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
man :D congrats darkraichu!!

I picked up 4 plasma storm packs today (+ one for a friend)

No EX pulls but some cool finds:

Ace Spec - Scramble Switch holo(are they all holographic?)
Team Plasma Magnezone holo
Mamoswine
Togekiss Holo (and some how togepi and togetic both avoided me o_0)
Manaphy Holo *squee* so cute!

Also got a reverse holo Hypnotoxic Laser which is pretty cool looking (and a non-holo as well)
evolite
bicycle

and a plasma storm energy :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2020
Went back to Walmart to pick up 5 more packs:

Moltres EX
Dowsing Machine Ace Spec

Togekiss Holo (and some how togepi and togetic both avoided me o_0)

Seems like the ones I have gotten have outnumbered the Togepi and Togetic I have pulled! :)

Last edited:
Years
Cards tend to be distributed unevenly amongst the rarities so that one area will get a large influx of one common while another area will get a large influx of a different common.

For instance, I have about 6 or 7 each of the Sandslash and Sunflora rares from the HeartGold SoulSilver set, while I don't have any of the Typhlosion that's supposed to be of the same rarity from that same set.

Anyway, I bought a bunch of different checklane packs at Target yesterday since I saw a lot of promos that I didn't have yet, and while most of the pulls were not so good, one of the Dark Explorers packs was decent, giving me a Random Receiver and a Dark Patch, two cards I have very little of, but the rare for that pack was just Carnivine with the foil being Combusken.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2013
About 2 weeks ago I preordered a plasma storm, arrived this morning.
I quit collecting newer cards, and am selling my newer ones off and only keep base, fossil, base 2, jungle, rocket, and all the Neo series.

Though on my last ever pack, I opened it, and didn't ive a crap, I was thinking of selling the pack on ebay itself cause it'd most likely be worth more,
I decided to open it
ripped it open all over my bed and saw an Ace Spec Dowsig Machine, god I'm lucky I didn't sell it xD
gonna sell that on eBay though

TrainerTori

Growlithe Fan
Years
Got some more older pokemon cards (base and jungle series) from one of my friends for my bday :D Super stoked about Raichu! So cute!!
379653_340126719431891_1577472869_n.jpg

and of course I must show up the fabulous note that came along with it XD
579680_340126486098581_2062937355_n.jpg

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
So I do not know how rare this guy is, but it is by far the coolest looking Pokemon we have! My 9yr old got him from a booster pack today at Walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back