• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
oh ok, I'll look at your list again

Oh ok. I just got all 3 Ranger 3 Deoxys and a Shiny Far away Island Latias and a Shiny Island 8 Ho-oh if you want them and also a NOK Magmortar. Have not added them to my thread yet. Just got them about an hour ago.:)

EDIT: The date for the WCS Eevee is January 11th 2010. It ran from the 10th to the 24th or something like that. It is legit. I got it from Shiny Shadow Lugia awhile back XD.:)

Last edited:

weightoftheworld

Mimiroru
Years
thank you can you leave me a visitor or private message when its hatched s(shiny uneary)so i know (dont get online very often) and if there is anything you want for it put that in the pm too :)

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Okay, just PM me when you are available to trade.
Add my HG FC: 0818 7174 2506
What did you want again?
Can I have either one of those shiny cyndiquils?
sure ^^, use my platinum fc and what is your fc
thank you can you leave me a visitor or private message when its hatched s(shiny uneary)so i know (dont get online very often) and if there is anything you want for it put that in the pm too :)
check your pms

uskelly

Pokemon Master
Years
  • MN
  • Seen Jun 4, 2011
Could I request the following pokemon from your giveaway please? I'm interested in there =P

Shiny chikorita, shiny togepi, shiny igglybuff, shiny skarmory, and shiny charmander, and shiny swinub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back