• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Song/Artist?

Spaniard.King

spain does it for real
Years
well everybody likes music. so i suppose it be pretty interesting to know what music you all are into. so whats your most favorite song(s) of all time and who is your #1 artist.

well my favorite artist obviously is eminem, but my most favorite song(s) of all time are in fact by eminem which would be lose yourself, when am gone, real slim shady, or cleanin out my closet. what about you guys?

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
I cant stand Eminem. His voice pisses me off, he whines too much, and I dont like the way he looks or his attitude.

I like lots of different kinds of music as far as rap goes my favorites right now are probably: 2pac, Biggie Smalls, Hopsin, SwizZz, Pretty much anybody on the Strange Music Label, Gucci Mane

My favorite rappers usually change every couple of weeks though. As far as rock right now Im listening too: Grateful Dead, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Yes, Lynrd Skynrd, The Beatles and many more.

Spaniard.King

spain does it for real
Years
well its your opinion and am fine with it. am not going to go on a rampage about how your dumb for not liking eminem blahhh blahhh blahh. i respect opinions. and i also like your other choices in music especially tupac

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
well its your opinion and am fine with it. am not going to go on a rampage about how your dumb for not liking eminem blahhh blahhh blahh. i respect opinions. and i also like your other choices in music especially tupac
Haha Thanks usually eminem fans rage hard when I say I dont like him.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I love Justin Bieber. I am a certified Belieber, and I supported him since he released One Time. Right now, I guess my favorite song from Justin is Beauty and a Beat, featuring Nicki Minaj.

Some other artists that I like are Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green, and some other people I'm too lazy to mention. But right now, Justin Bieber tops my list.

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
I love Justin Bieber. I am a certified Belieber, and I supported him since he released One Time. Right now, I guess my favorite song from Justin is Beauty and a Beat, featuring Nicki Minaj.

Some other artists that I like are Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Adam Levine, Cee Lo Green, and some other people I'm too lazy to mention. But right now, Justin Bieber tops my list.

You need to listen to some real music. This is kind of what Id expect from an eleven year old though. (Didnt you say you were 11 on some other thread?) Sorry, tried not to hate but I had to say it.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
You need to listen to some real music. This is kind of what Id expect from an eleven year old though. (Didnt you say you were 11 on some other thread?) Sorry, tried not to hate but I had to say it.

lol

I'm not a fan of the Biebs, but his new album (is it Boyfriend? I forgot what the album title was) is surprisingly well done and quite mature, considering his past two albums were rather.... I'm sure you could find an adjective for this. I'm just saying - he's getting better over time.

I don't have a favorite artist, because there are simply too many people to choose from, but a front runner for my favorite band would definitely be No Doubt. They're just perfect. Gwen Stefani is perfect. No Doubt is simply perfect.

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
Currently favorite artist is between Hopsin and Starlito.
Currently favorite song is Post Traumatic Stress By Starlito

All time favorite artist is Aaliyah.
All time favorite song is **** Me Pumps by Amy Winehouse.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
#1 Artist, Lady Gaga.
FAvorite song(s) right now.
#1 is Cake Like Lady Gaga
The rest of these are tied. I just have them all on repeat
WANEGBT by Taylor Swift, LWWY by One Direction, Die Young by Ke$ha, Diamonds by Rihanna,

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I still listen a lot to 80's and 90's Metal music, so for long..

My #1 favorite band is Morbid Angel, and of course my #1 favorite song is by Morbid Angel, the last track on the "Covenant" cd - "God of Emptiness"

Once in a while I love checking out these kinds of threads, and finding out other's taste in music. I may discover other potential friends that like similar music to my own.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
No Doubt is good, and that's all that I can say that I have in common with anyone else in this thread.
All time favorite artist: Toss up between The Killers and Panic! at the Disco, but I think the Killers' new album puts them over the top.
All time favorite song: Fire Escape by Civil Twilight.
Favorite Current Song: Panic Station by Muse.
Favorite Current Artist: Probably either Morning Parade or Imagine Dragons.

#isthenumbersign
Years
Dang people are hostile.

I listen to a lot of different artists, but my favorite song would have to be Nine in the Afternoon by Panic! at the Disco. It's too short though. :/ Close seconds would be Poker Face by you know who haha, and The Scientist by Coldplay.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
It's probably a tie between Passion Pit and The Beatles. Passion Pit has some beautiful instrumentals going on in the backgrounds of their songs and I actually like most of their stuff so far (I usually only like a few per artist) but the guy's voice is really high-pitched. Not really a big deal though because I'm tuning more into the music than the lyrics. And The Beatles, well, they're an absolute legend. In my opinion, they're the best thing to ever happen to music (besides the invention of it lol). There's hundreds of songs they've made and I like a lot of them, but not of all them.

Other artists I really like are Gorillaz, Glen Campbell, MIKA, Cher (to an extent I guess), and I used to really have a thing for Three Days Grace but not so much anymore.

Edit: From Passion Pit, my favorite songs are tied between The Reeling and Sleepyhead. For The Beatles it would probably be For No One, Eleanor Rigby, Penny Lane, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, I am the Walrus, A Beginning (even though it's like 50 seconds long haha) and Hey Jude.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years

Um, excuse me, but leave her alone. This thread is about your favorite song and artist, so people should be allowed to say just that without rude remarks like this. You didn't try hard enough to not hate, I reckon.

Anyway, my favorite band is Kings of Leon. They're the only group that I make it a priority to have every song of theirs in my iTunes and on my phone. If they're not all there, I get really OCD about it lol. My favorite song, also by them, is Arizona. It's very personal to me and reminds me of my best friend. It's a beautiful song and I'd recommend it to everyone.

Other artists I like: The Mars Volta, Lady Gaga, Pendulum, Ke$ha, Foster the People, Deftones, Bob Dylan, Rihanna, James Blunt, Coldplay, Boyce Avenue, and fun.

And my other favorite songs (I've finally got a top 5!): Fix You (Coldplay/Boyce Avenue cover), Civilian (Wye Oak), Titanium (David Guetta feat Sia), and Ho Hey (The Lumineers)

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021

No, no, it's fine. People have their opinion, I have mine.
Age has nothing to do with it, tho. But if you said that to the 27 million Beliebers out there, they'd probably hunt you down. (:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I don't feel like making a big list right now, but some of my favorites include Linkin Park, Eminem, Drake, Shinedown, The Heavy, etc. I like rock and rap most.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
For me, my favourite song is a lot easier to identify than my favourite band/artist/whatever. Put simply, it's 'When the Levees Break' by Led Zeppelin, and you can have a listen below:

I love the way it keeps changing throughout its run time, yet has this constant, surging power going all the way through. If it comes up on shuffle on my phone, then I'll listen to all 7 minutes of it without fail, which can't be said for a lot of the other songs in my collection. With regard to lots of those that I really like, sometimes I'll just not be in the mood for them for whatever reason. But not this song. I just like it that much, and it has so much staying power.

Going back to favourite artists... I couldn't pick just one. That'd be too hard. Limiting it down to those I love the most, it'd be something like Fleetwood Mac (1975 - 1987), Regina Spektor, Fiona Apple and Los Campesinos! But making choose between them would be like choosing between hypothetical children. You can't make me do it, I tells ya! :D

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
My favorite artist is Beyoncé. In my mind she's the Michael Jackson like figure of today's pop culture. She's everything and I think about her all of the time!

Favorite Song: "Sweet Dreams" by Beyoncé
Current Fave: "Cola" by Lana Del Rey

Other artist I like include Santigold, Azealia Banks, Lady GaGa, Nicki Minaj, Jeffree Star, and Lana Del Rey.

Back