• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Mystical Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2017
Hey kebbles, could you post a list of the Pokémon you replaced, I'd like to know what Pokémon share the same palette.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Hey kebbles, could you post a list of the Pokémon you replaced, I'd like to know what Pokémon share the same palette.

I know a couple, i'll tell you since i'm really bored, if kebbles won't mind...it will save him some finger strength.

Munchlax - Heracross
Buneary - Sentret
Lopunny - Furret

Well, that's all I know :)
At least it saved kebbles from typing 43 letters, 6 spaces, 3 dashes, and the enter key 3 times. You owe me big kebbles!!!

Oh yeah, kebbles, who did you replace for Drifloon and Drifblim?

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I know a couple, i'll tell you since i'm really bored, if kebbles won't mind...it will save him some finger strength.

Munchlax - Heracross
Buneary - Sentret
Lopunny - Furret

Well, that's all I know :)
At least it saved kebbles from typing 43 letters, 6 spaces, 3 dashes, and the enter key 3 times. You owe me big kebbles!!!

Oh yeah, kebbles, who did you replace for Drifloon and Drifblim?

More:
Drifloon = Venonat
Drifblim = Venomoth
Piplup = Horsea
Prinplup = Seadra
Empoleon = Kingdra
Finneon = Tentacool
Lumineon = Tentacruel
Riolu = Phanpy
Lucario = Donphan

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years

Yeah maybe one day I'll learn to hex lol...
Yeah It seems they didn't include them which is kind of stupid I think.

Thanks Darthatron =D
Got any new tools coming out soon?
Seeing your tools have been extremley helpful with the D/P pokemon, just i have to use stupid "Patted" to edit what level pokemon learn moves, and its meant for r/s so its really un-stable with FR, you should totally make a new one for FR lol.

Lol, PEP can already do that. :) Soon it will have the Pokedex editing stuff, with many, man errors. :) Check the toolbox for the newest version of PEP.

Sorry for the spam in the topic, just thought I'd answer your question. :D

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
OMG I DIDN'T KNOW THE NEW PEP WAS OUT WITH THAT FEATURE!!!
Darthatron you are the greatest!

Anyway, i'm njot gunna name all the pokemon I replaced coz it'll take forever, and thanks itman and teh blaziken for the small list lol.

I'm gonna propley edit the moves of d/p pokemon then add the text scripts then the pre-beta will be released...

TO itmans Q "where the does the pre-beta go up to?"
The answer is, Paridolia Town, its after the cave of origin, but start a new game coz i've added some new stuff, and in paridolia tonw theres the haunted house, gym and yeah its heaps to do and goes for a while.​

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
well if you still got that pokecenter and markt not fixed i can do it duo its fixable with movement permisions.

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
well if you still got that pokecenter and markt not fixed i can do it duo its fixable with movement permisions.

Yeah okay, only for sootopolis city, and the other centers and mart work fine except for the mart, the right corner looks like you are walkin on top of it, and the little tree's, you can walk on top of them.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
concerning the PKMN Centre and Mart problems you got.., here's a screen on how to fix them... ;)
mappy-1.png

Also, to make the tile cover he player, transfer the tile from left to right and make the background-byte 00... ;)

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
Years
concerning the PKMN Centre and Mart problems you got.., here's a screen on how to fix them... ;)
mappy-1.png

Also, to make the tile cover he player, transfer the tile from left to right and make the background-byte 00... ;)

You must be using Ruby, coz its different to fire red when i tried it, instead of words fire red is in numbers...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 20, 2017
put the number 10 movement on the part for the pc where your disapearing and put a zero before it on the grass.

driger369

Fortitude Creed
Years
This is turning out to be a great hack. If you keep up with the DP editing Itman won't need me on his hack. lol But it looks amazing, I'm downloading the beta now to play! I hope you succeed in this hack!

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes YES!!!
Finally, its in the hackshowcase :)

Oh yeah, i'm the first gym leader :) Your not going to beat me...lol

@driger369: lol, so funny, i need you over here though!

@kebbles: good luck, and i don't mind starting over, since i hardly got anywhere...can't wait for the pre-beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question: Did you fix that problem with the tiles on the pokecenter yet? I saw some posts ago that you had help, but did it work? I mean, its not that big a deal, but if you fixed it, that's great :)

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Seems to be pretty good, will Froslass be in this hack? Also which other D/P Pokes are gonna be in this?

Super Wario 64

So i herd u liek me?
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 31, 2009
I think that the FRLG male trainer *And possibly FRLG female trainer* are still there... >_>

meee its all about meeee

Is Currently In Outer Space
Years
it looks horrid maybe if you just made the main character not friggin snorunt like the worst RUNT ever total garbage pokemon even its evolutions suck and what happened to 3 starting characters man this is really a bad hack not to discourage just constructive critism but i have some sprites that you might wanna use just tell me it would make your game more original and more people would wanna play the hack like a actual pokemon game
so get at me for the look on the sprites there's 150 of them i didn make them but the person that did is giving them up theyre really good at the same quality and originality as the pokemon as in the pokemon battle fire hack

and also a better title and story line would be flattering

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back