• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Can't say I've had any desire to do a BW-based fic either, but then again I have plenty of ideas already before they were even announced that I can still do if I turn out any other stuff.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
With me, it's not so much I want to honor the region I'm writing about, it's more like if I have an idea for the region. For example, with Unova, I can use the Pokedex entries for Cobalion, Verizion, and Terrakon for an idea that I was already tossing around. So I just combined them together. So when I say that I don't have plans for a B2/W2-based fic, it's because Reshiram's formes don't give me any ideas.

If the three Unova legendary Pokemon I plan on using were in another region, I'd write that region. But they're in Unova, so Unova it is.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm loving all the enthusiasm for the Wandering Thread lmao 'why is this here again?' 'is this thing still real?'

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
This thread needs to feels the cool breeze of the RP Corner, man!

Though fanfiction really is quite similar... hmph. Hopefully I'll start working on my planned fic in the summer... >_>

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
The last time the IWT came here, I had to whine at bobandbill to move it. Don't let me do it again, Marcin! I'm watching you, IWT!

北海道

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2012
Lol, so much for love to the IWT
I love writing, shame I'm just not cut out for writing in prose

Years
"I SUMMON...!" umm that's not it. "The key that holds the power of the stars...." Nope, not that... "King of Thunder, come forth...!" Wait that's not it either.

Wait a minute... the Pokemon TCG doesn't have any fun chants does it? :<

北海道

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2012
Is it just me or donking sounds like an incredibly stupid thing to do?
Because of the word, it just sounds silly ...

Years
It's certainly not fun to be on the receiving end of a donk.

Though it is pretty amusing to watch and to do. But sometimes a donk just feels like you got lucky, though I'd rather be lucky and win the tournament than be good and just miss the top cut.

北海道

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2012
Ehh, maybe it's because donking sounds like donkey and where I come from that's an insult
So, "donking" just sounds dumb to me
But yeah, I suppose it'd suck to be on the end of a donk?

Back