• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.93 Released)

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
Ok the patch worked fine and I got my last badge. I got the Johto ticket but when I go into the train I get stuck in trees and I can't fly out either :/

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Have you figured out how use fly in tryon region yet. Do you know to display all the badges you collect as go though the game.

I've found the data of the flying positions in Emerld, but when I finish changed them, it doesn't work even though the datas seems to be correct. So I still need to work on it. And about the badges of TYRON, I still don't know what to do with it, just like I can't add a new map for JOHTO Region now.

Ok the patch worked fine and I got my last badge. I got the Johto ticket but when I go into the train I get stuck in trees and I can't fly out either :/

That is a bug, please update to Beta 3.20. In the newest Beta 3.20, you'll be sent to JOHTO Region correctly, and if you're still stuck there and can't fly to escape, then you can fly there to escape in the newest Beta 3.20.

in holycrast cave something block my way. i play 3.17 beta.

That bug was fixed already in Beta 3.19, but of course, it was also fixed in the newest Beta 3.20, too. So if you update to the newest Beta 3.20, this problem will be solved.

Beta 3.20 released just now, the 3rd stage evolution of the 6th gen starters were added, the sprite of Xerneas was changed. And the bug of JOHTO subway was fixed, too.

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2023
Hello,1158. l am sorry, but l lost my original rom when l updated my mobile phone. Could you please send me a latest fixed version, thank you.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
So I'm in Johto and after beating whitney I decided to go backwards and went through azalea town. Eliza is there and when you talk to her she crashes the game. After you do the ruins of alph event with Falkner, when you walk into his gym the entire screen goes black and the game crashes :/

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 11, 2014
I found a bug.When i teach my pokemon rock climb it shows the description as bullet seed and i can't go to halfleaf city without rock climb.(I got the badge already but i went to pinearoma villa to activate the event but there was no event.)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
So I'm in Johto and after beating whitney I decided to go backwards and went through azalea town. Eliza is there and when you talk to her she crashes the game. After you do the ruins of alph event with Falkner, when you walk into his gym the entire screen goes black and the game crashes :/

In fact, there is a event about Eliza there, and now I've fixed it, and the gym error is also fixed now, please update to the newest Beta 3.21 to fix these problems.

I found a bug.When i teach my pokemon rock climb it shows the description as bullet seed and i can't go to halfleaf city without rock climb.(I got the badge already but i went to pinearoma villa to activate the event but there was no event.)

Yes, I still haven't give a description to Rock Climb, so it is still the description of Bullet Seed, and The badge is for you to active Rock Climb, and you may need to finish a event in Amberyellow library, then you will get a phone call from Steven, then go to Redwood City and get into the building of 20th Century Company, finish a event there, then go to the top of Jade Volcano for another event, after these, go back to Pinearoma Villa, there will be a event after these.

Beta 3.21 released for fixing several important bugs in JOHTO Region.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Umm, There is an error texture in the first part, when i battle with the guy has purple hair, his left leg sprite is in stripes (i'm playing 3.20), hope you can fix this otherwise your hack rom is very good.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Could you please tell me where does this bug happens?

During the regigigas event. i think it might be linked to the secret base. because just before that i went to create my secret base and i decorated a pika cushion in it. Also more specifically, it might be linked to the putting away of items in the secret base because i had stacked up a pika cushion on a blue brick. then i removed the blue brick and it disappeared together with the pika cushion. i'm guessing this might be the cause of the bug.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 7, 2013
Well, this HACK is very good, in addition, waiting for you after the completion of HACK, I want to translate it in Chinese, please?

Also, my English is not good, forgive me

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Well, this HACK is very good, in addition, waiting for you after the completion of HACK, I want to translate it in Chinese, please?

Wow.. Chinese? Depends if they can.
That would be the hardest request for all hackers. Also, they won't if it's only for a single person to enjoy that translation you wanted. They'll do it if many begs for it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
in the violet city gym, the first gym trainer has some weird text and then uses himself as a pokemon, when you beat him he challenges you again, causing a infinite loop

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Umm, There is an error texture in the first part, when i battle with the guy has purple hair, his left leg sprite is in stripes (i'm playing 3.20), hope you can fix this otherwise your hack rom is very good.

I tested over the rom but I didn't find this error, I don't know why. So I even don't know how to help you, sorry.

During the regigigas event. i think it might be linked to the secret base. because just before that i went to create my secret base and i decorated a pika cushion in it. Also more specifically, it might be linked to the putting away of items in the secret base because i had stacked up a pika cushion on a blue brick. then i removed the blue brick and it disappeared together with the pika cushion. i'm guessing this might be the cause of the bug.

Now, I think I fixed this bug, but you need to get into Pure Tower first. And then, this bug will be fixed.

If you'd like to do this, then do what you'd like to do, if you need help, simply contact me.

Wow.. Chinese? Depends if they can.
That would be the hardest request for all hackers. Also, they won't if it's only for a single person to enjoy that translation you wanted. They'll do it if many begs for it.

Just like you said, I'm not sure if I can help a lot, so I can just say I can help as much as possible.

in the violet city gym, the first gym trainer has some weird text and then uses himself as a pokemon, when you beat him he challenges you again, causing a infinite loop

Thanks a lot for reporting, now I've fixed this error, if you are still in the gym, please leave and get back again, and then everything will get normal.

Beta 3.22 released for fixing several bugs.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 11, 2014
I can't get to pinearoma villa because i can't pass back to amberyellow town, because i cant use rock climb.Also why can't you go to grey island from halfleaf city?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Here is the error i said about
watch?v=BhThwFgy73E
at 12:41-12:42 you can see it, sorry i can't post my own picture so i have to use this video. Btw if you don't see that error then can you give me your clean rom link? I'd be very appreciate it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
In ecruteak city when you enter some of the buildings like tin tower and the kimono girl house it takes you to like some battle tower and then you have to travel all the way back because it saves your game as well.

Years
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Thanks man! Oh yeah btw the 3rd stages of the Kalos starters are out, named Chesnaught, Delphox and Greninja respectively. Will you be adding them soon?

Back