• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Member of the Year Feedback Thread

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
May I suggest taking away the emblems if people are so worried about the results of this trivial and therefore unimportant contest going to other people's heads? Jesus, it's a wonder that MOTY still goes on, considering how people always manage to put a sour note on it every single year. Don't get me wrong, I deeply enjoy the process of MOTY and I always like winning things and seeing other people win things, but if people are going to keep forgetting it's just a trivial and therefore unimportant contest year after year and complain, I'd rather it just be done away with.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Since the thread was to see how everyone felt about it, I did what they told me to - tell how I felt about MOTY.

And I told them. I was butthurt. I'll admit that. No point in not to, everyone knows. Something else also didn't feel right, that I can't put my finger on. That's how I felt. Sorry.

I think its important to remember that just because you didnt place for something doesnt mean peoplr dont think youre suited for that category or not as cool as a member. I know i either voted for you or put you in my honourable mention and thought you would be my first choice over another.. or i was gonna put you in most likely to stick to your resolution but your blog wasnt actually a resolution.. but i digress, in the end its personal opinion. Yes it may feel like because people know more people they'll get the votes but its also a good way to strive for something in the new year. Likr strive to do some lets plays or welcome new members or watch some twilight films more than once. ;33

So dont feel down or weird about it, hun. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Since the thread was to see how everyone felt about it, I did what they told me to - tell how I felt about MOTY.

And I told them. I was butthurt. I'll admit that. No point in not to, everyone knows. Something else also didn't feel right, that I can't put my finger on. That's how I felt. Sorry.
Okay then...

Also @Patchisou: you're right. There are many great members, many of whom DO go unrecognized. To be perfectly fair, it's not about making an impression to people in general, it's about doing it to the RIGHT people, which goes back to my last paragraph a bit. MOTY is not a good way to recognize outstanding members. It's a way of playing favorites.
That's actually the precise reason why we did nominations last year, but people (even staff) didn't like that. I thought it was a pretty fair way to represent their respective forums, but I think respective forum Member of the Year ballots like we did this year are even better. Most of the people who post in MotY are regulars of OC&D and OVP, and they're not really going to know who the best strategic battler is, whereas people in the competitive battling forum are much more likely to make a more informed vote.

Though I disagree that it's about doing it to the right people, considering anyone is capable of voting. Everyone just doesn't. Perhaps instead of focusing on the people who remain dedicated to posting their ballots, we focus on expanding that and probably we'd be a little more productive in this discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Going to be completely open and honest here. When member of the year 2012 came around in the staff forums, I opposed it. I was also against there being yet another popularity contest. Oddly enough I ended up winning, but you know what? I do not care about being popular, I don't strive for the approval of members on a forum, nor do I consider myself popular either, even now. After seeing that there were members I've never seen nor heard of winning categories, it showed me how ignorant I had been to oppose this. Reason being is that at least it's not just the big names winning everything. For me, my game had one favourite game of the year, and I won best mapper. Okay that's all well and good, I never sought those rewards, but if I hadn't worked extremely hard on those things, they would never have become popular in the eyes of the members and would never have won.

Popularity is not the key to success here, it's not the reason that people win things. If you feel that this is all about popularity then what you're missing is the big picture. A lot of the members who won in certain categories put a lot of work into what they did on the forum, they didn't just rally votes. I can see that by looking at our winners. I'll be the foremost to admit that I was wrong to oppose the contest because it's not a serious thing, it's not the revolution, it's not world war, and it's not some abomination. It's for fun.

So anybody who keeps complaining about it being a popularity contest, really and truly needs to grow a little humanity, and maturity, and see that there's actually more to the members who win the categories. Go ahead, sit down and prove me wrong, point out every winner and please, try and disregard what they've done, who they've helped, the positivist outlook they've shown to the forum. Yes, you may find one or two categories you disagree with, but, look at the number of votes that winner has got, that's how many people disagree with you for starters.

I'm not saying this because I won the member of the year category, or because I'm a staff member, or even because I'm trying to shut all of the nagging up, I'm saying it as a member of the community who actually has a positive outlook on it. If you're going to come in here and state how "this is all a popularity contest and it's pointless", you've already missed the point, as I did. So I'm standing here saying I was wrong to oppose the contest in the beginning.

For you, it might be a redundant popularity contest, for others it's recognition, and for those who can actually come to this forum to relax, enjoy their time and have some fun; this contest is just reminiscent of the reasons they come here.

I don't care about the semantics behind a name next to a category, and neither should you.

I will actually offer feedback on this year's competition in time lol.

droomph

weeb
Years
That's all fine and dandy, but I want to bring one thing up - that this thread exists.

If it's so trivial, then how come we have this thread? The Prettiest Profile contest doesn't have a feedback thread, the Reviews contest doesn't have a review thread, none of the other contests have a review thread.

I don't know about you, but being that this thread exists, tells me that you want everyone to think this is a very big deal.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
That's all fine and dandy, but I want to bring one thing up - that this thread exists.

If it's so trivial, then how come we have this thread? The Prettiest Profile contest doesn't have a feedback thread, the Reviews contest doesn't have a review thread, none of the other contests have a review thread.

I don't know about you, but being that this thread exists, tells me that you want everyone to think this is a very big deal.
The main reason we have this feedback thread is because MOTY in general has been a relatively turbulent issue ever since it was started 2 years ago. It's always attracted controversy because of those who use it as an excuse to big up their friends and those who think it's simply a popularity contest. Because of this, the staff have tweaked with the formula for each subsequent edition to try and satisfy the balance between rewarding members who genuinely make a positive impact on PC and NOT making it such a popularity contest. Such tweaking is the result of discussion in the staff forums and the feedback we get from members. The whole point of MOTY is to reward members and have a bit of fun in the process, after all! Things like PPC and Review contests are, for the most part, more static because there's much less inherent controversy around them. As much as I wouldn't be opposed to feedback threads for them, there's much less of a need to make them because their formats are relatively set in stone. MOTY, however, will probably look different in 2013, and members can use this thread to suggest improvements.

In an earlier post, you said that "Since the thread was to see how everyone felt about it, I did what they told me to". I just want to say a few points about that. First, no one is forcing you to give feedback if you don't want to. As much as I'd like people to give feedback, I certainly wouldn't want to make them do it against their wills. Second, I want to thank you for the feedback that you did give. I'm sorry that you felt that MOTY was shoved down your throat, and I'll bear that in mind in 10-11 months time. Third, however, is that good feedback is not made in a vaccuum. By giving feedback and responding to a thread such as this, you open up your post for discussion as well. As does everyone who posts in this thread; that's the nature of a forum, after all! For the most part, people have been trying to ascertain why you felt the way you did. They haven't been haranguing you or forcing you to change your view; if you feel that way, no one is going to do so. And, it's entirely your prerogative to ignore those questions and go on with your life. But let me say that people aren't out to get you in any way: they just want to know why you feel the way you do.

If you have any questions, feel free to speak with me on this issue.
How come emulation/Rom Hacking section were not represented as a category?
Different section mods chose not to participate for their own reasons. As well as ROM Hacking, General Entertainment didn't have an entry either. If you want a better explanation for ROM Hacking specifically, it'd be best to ask that section's moderators.

Last edited:
Reactions: Her

droomph

weeb
Years
The main reason we have this feedback thread is because MOTY in general has been a relatively turbulent issue ever since it was started 2 years ago. It's always attracted controversy because of those who use it as an excuse to big up their friends and those who think it's simply a popularity contest. Because of this, the staff have tweaked with the formula for each subsequent edition to try and satisfy the balance between rewarding members who genuinely make a positive impact on PC and NOT making it such a popularity contest. Such tweaking is the result of discussion in the staff forums and the feedback we get from members. The whole point of MOTY is to reward members and have a bit of fun in the process, after all! Things like PPC and Review contests are, for the most part, more static because there's much less inherent controversy around them. As much as I wouldn't be opposed to feedback threads for them, there's much less of a need to make them because their formats are relatively set in stone. MOTY, however, will probably look different in 2013, and members can use this thread to suggest improvements.
Oh, I guess that makes sense.

But since this is more of a "popularity contest" at its core more than anything else, I think the best course of action is just to ignore the people who don't like it (like me) and just have the people who enjoy it, enjoy it. After all, I only don't like it because I don't like being reminded that I suck at having friends or something, why should the people who like it have to suffer because of me?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Oh, I guess that makes sense.

But since this is more of a "popularity contest" at its core more than anything else, I think the best course of action is just to ignore the people who don't like it (like me) and just have the people who enjoy it, enjoy it. After all, I only don't like it because I don't like being reminded that I suck at having friends or something, why should the people who like it have to suffer because of me?
I feel like you are posting with an overwhelmingly unnecessary amount of resentment. You shouldn't feel that this contest is for the people who enjoy it and not for those who 'have no friends' or don't enjoy it, but rather something fun for those who want to participate. The course of events that take place during and after this event are, as Harlequin so eloquently put it earlier, trivial and unnecessary. This should have no bearing whatsoever on your humility or self-confidence - I strongly urge you and anyone else not to participate if you feel this way about this event and this event makes you feel this way. I - and I'm sure I speak for a lot of people - don't want anyone to get hurt by something that was meant to be fun.

You have uncanny good judgement and you should put it to good use. :]

droomph

weeb
Years
I feel like you are posting with an overwhelmingly unnecessary amount of resentment. You shouldn't feel that this contest is for the people who enjoy it and not for those who 'have no friends' or don't enjoy it, but rather something fun for those who want to participate. The course of events that take place during and after this event are, as Harlequin so eloquently put it earlier, trivial and unnecessary. This should have no bearing whatsoever on your humility or self-confidence - I strongly urge you and anyone else not to participate if you feel this way about this event and this event makes you feel this way. I - and I'm sure I speak for a lot of people - don't want anyone to get hurt by something that was meant to be fun.

You have uncanny good judgement and you should put it to good use. :]

Well, which is what I meant when I said "great. whoever wants to enjoy it can enjoy it." There will always be people who hate something for whatever reasons, but forget them. I mean. Seriously.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
If people not voting for you makes you feel bad then I'm sure you could always ask to not be eligible for voting next year? Then you won't know if you would've won or not but you won't be able to feel bad about a lack of votes. However this thread is primarily for feedback, so what would be most helpful is if you suggested a way to fix the problem that you're talking about rather than just saying "this is how I feel that's that forget about me". We want everyone to feel happy about these events so the best way to make that happen is by supplying feedback on how you think these problems can be solved :)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I think the feedback thread is for more or less to know whether or not you liked the set up this year and what we could do to fix it. The popularity contest thing comes up every year and I'd just be a parrot if I repeated everything that's been said about it already, but I want to brush upon that if you really don't like it, just ignore it and don't vote. Even could do what Ozzy said and ask to be immune from being voted for or something. I don't see why this topic is even still going honestly. If you're hurt over a forum contest that's just for fun, then...idk how to help you.

droomph

weeb
Years
That's the point I'm trying to get across. If people are sensitive, just ignore them. There's no point in trying to please those people. It's as good as it is.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
That's the point I'm trying to get across. If people are sensitive, just ignore them. There's no point in trying to please those people. It's as good as it is.

We don't want to ignore anyone - everybody should feel as happy as possible about the events and competitions that we run. If you're feeling like this then chances are you're not alone, so if you can help us think of a way to resolve the issue for everyone feeling this way then that'd be more helpful than anything else. I don't feel the same about the contest as you do so any solution I could offer most likely wouldn't cover everything you're concerned about which is why we need feedback from members like you to tell us exactly what's wrong and suggest methods to fix this. So ignoring people isn't an option :)

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021
Okay then...

That's actually the precise reason why we did nominations last year, but people (even staff) didn't like that. I thought it was a pretty fair way to represent their respective forums, but I think respective forum Member of the Year ballots like we did this year are even better. Most of the people who post in MotY are regulars of OC&D and OVP, and they're not really going to know who the best strategic battler is, whereas people in the competitive battling forum are much more likely to make a more informed vote.

Though I disagree that it's about doing it to the right people, considering anyone is capable of voting. Everyone just doesn't. Perhaps instead of focusing on the people who remain dedicated to posting their ballots, we focus on expanding that and probably we'd be a little more productive in this discussion.

What was wrong with the nomination thing? That... honestly seems like the best method of doing things and most fair. May be more involved, but isn't this supposed to be about the community coming together anyway? Expanding the process seems like it gives more opportunity to really interact.

Also, that's something I'm in favor of. I don't dislike the intent behind MOTY, but I do dislike how it's done. It's not very inclusive or encouraging for the literally thousands of people to participate. And being open-vote like it is can prove dicouraging to those who already feel voiceless or shy anyway that may WANT to participate. Which, again, leads to a very select few, who typically are seen as the top of the PC hierarchy by many, being most of the voters. To me, there's something wrong with that. Change how it's set up to make it friendlier to EVERYONE and maybe that would yield a better end result that seems more fair.

Also, by perhaps PRIVATIZING votes (like how PPC is done), it would eleviate some of those hurt feelings some people may have who really hoped to receive a vote. I know that Lerroux is still around, so why not use that as a blank account or something for members to submit their votes to via a PM? No one would ever have to know if they garnered a vote or not, plus they wouldn't feel so pressured to vote with a crowd and allow even more for people to vote for those that THEY feel deserve it. But again, I don't think it should really exist in the first place.

Going to be completely open and honest here. When member of the year 2012 came around in the staff forums, I opposed it. I was also against there being yet another popularity contest. Oddly enough I ended up winning, but you know what? I do not care about being popular, I don't strive for the approval of members on a forum, nor do I consider myself popular either, even now. After seeing that there were members I've never seen nor heard of winning categories, it showed me how ignorant I had been to oppose this. Reason being is that at least it's not just the big names winning everything. For me, my game had one favourite game of the year, and I won best mapper. Okay that's all well and good, I never sought those rewards, but if I hadn't worked extremely hard on those things, they would never have become popular in the eyes of the members and would never have won.

Popularity is not the key to success here, it's not the reason that people win things. If you feel that this is all about popularity then what you're missing is the big picture. A lot of the members who won in certain categories put a lot of work into what they did on the forum, they didn't just rally votes. I can see that by looking at our winners. I'll be the foremost to admit that I was wrong to oppose the contest because it's not a serious thing, it's not the revolution, it's not world war, and it's not some abomination. It's for fun.

So anybody who keeps complaining about it being a popularity contest, really and truly needs to grow a little humanity, and maturity, and see that there's actually more to the members who win the categories. Go ahead, sit down and prove me wrong, point out every winner and please, try and disregard what they've done, who they've helped, the positivist outlook they've shown to the forum. Yes, you may find one or two categories you disagree with, but, look at the number of votes that winner has got, that's how many people disagree with you for starters.

I'm not saying this because I won the member of the year category, or because I'm a staff member, or even because I'm trying to shut all of the nagging up, I'm saying it as a member of the community who actually has a positive outlook on it. If you're going to come in here and state how "this is all a popularity contest and it's pointless", you've already missed the point, as I did. So I'm standing here saying I was wrong to oppose the contest in the beginning.

For you, it might be a redundant popularity contest, for others it's recognition, and for those who can actually come to this forum to relax, enjoy their time and have some fun; this contest is just reminiscent of the reasons they come here.

I don't care about the semantics behind a name next to a category, and neither should you.

I will actually offer feedback on this year's competition in time lol.

First off, I would like to say that I am the kind of person who tends to struggle with vocalizing my thoughts well on these kinds of issues. I would also like to say I am hurt by the statement that those who see it as a popularity contest need to grow some humanity and gain some maturity. I do not mean to come off as saying everyone who won didn't deserve it or that everyone acts the way they do to seek attention. However, the fact remains that it does happen, whether we're aware of it or not, with some people. And it IS easy to attain that spotlight. And it does give clout and boost egos. Didn't for you or most people, that's fantastic. But it can and does happen. Anyone with half a brain who pays attention to this forum enough knows that if you want to get popular, all you need to do is get in with the right people, be it honestly or by putting on a facade. And MOTY is primarily voted on by those VERY people who are a part of that group of people who you'd want to know. I was only going to be joking in saying this, but literally about HALF of the votes always seem to come from people with clout around here. And I'm not trying to say this group of people are to blame for it. They are popular for a reason after all, and most of them attained that by generally just caring and being noticed. But that's the thing: they were noticed and acknowledged. By their predecessors who may be here still or may've since departed. It doesn't make them BETTER than anyone else who is just as phenomenal a member, it's really about them being seen for them. And in turn they continue that tradition. Most of the people who win these things have one thing in common, and that's that they're popular and often friends with the people who do the voting. Hence why, no matter what, I will still say it's a popularity contest. I do not, and WILL not, openly cast judgement on the people who do win. In fact, I do congratulate them. I prefer to do it on a personal basis because I'm shy, but I do try and work up the courage to congratulate people for things like this. But, to put it on a pedestal, and choose one person among sooooo many who may fly under the radar for being great people and members, it discourages many to even really try and really only serves to benefit a few. It perpetuates a status quo that some are better than others in the eyes of specific people, which isn't necessarily reflected by the true majority. Also, again, it kind of cements those who do want to involve themselves in these forum-wide kind of events in silence if they feel pressured enough to be so or are discontented enough, or they too run with the herd so as to not feel pressured (though it's more the former I'd wager than the latter; most people tend to feel more discouraged from saying anything than they do do intimidated to vocally go along with everyone else).

It may be intended and many of the people involved may indeed have pure intentions, but as it is, it tends to create more unhappiness it seems than it does amusement. Also, just because it's fun doesn't mean it doesn't have its repercussions. And MOTY is one of the chief contributors that I've noticed to some of the long-standing stratification we have around this place as it is in its current form. You wonder why every year people complain? I'd bet you dollars for dimes it's because people feel similarly to what I'm saying, only they take it personally.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I would also like to say I am hurt by the statement that those who see it as a popularity contest need to grow some humanity and gain some maturity.
I'm so happy you said that, because this is exactly my point. You're getting "hurt" over what is an extremely meaningless contest. You couldn't have emphasized my point better for me, if you're coming on to PokéCommunity and getting "hurt" or annoyed by it, you need to seriously reconsider where you spend your time.

I do not mean to come off as saying everyone who won didn't deserve it or that everyone acts the way they do to seek attention. However, the fact remains that it does happen, whether we're aware of it or not, with some people. And it IS easy to attain that spotlight. And it does give clout and boost egos. Didn't for you or most people, that's fantastic. But it can and does happen.
What you've described is the cosmetic feeling that members get when they win categories. We can change member of the year so it suits more people, but we can't change how people react to winning. If a person wins and it boosts their ego as you say, there's nothing we can do about that. You can't change a person and how they react, all we can do is point out that this competition is for fun. To be honest, I would actually put anyone who's ego is boosted by Member of the Year in the same boat as you, and some other members who are taking this too seriously.

It perpetuates a status quo that some are better than others in the eyes of specific people, which isn't necessarily reflected by the true majority.
This sums up most of what you've been saying. So let me reply; says who? Who on the forum stated that "Member of the Year" made any member better than the other? It states by the very title that it is "of the year", not "of existence". This is not a "This member is better than every other member on the forum" competition as you seem to think it is. The only people who see this competition as anything but a bit of fun are those who seem to think that it puts a number of members ahead of anyone else. It doesn't, they get no gain from it, I've stated before, it's a name beside a category. Seriously. I'll repeat it, and maybe you'll understand where I'm coming from, but it is quite under-sighted and inconsiderate that you would view this as a hierarchy. The only people putting anyone ahead of others through the results of this competition are those who are disillusioned as to what it is about; I would put you in that bracket. And I would implore you to seriously think about what you're saying. Member of the Year is two threads and a number of emblems. How on Earth would you translate that to an egotistical, esteem boosting, unfair, bigotry, and elitist contest of what member is better than the other? Yes, popularity is involved in a lot of categories, hence "favourite". If we had said "best" over favourite more over, maybe it would be slightly more in the isle of who is better than others. Perhaps we need to work on not using the word "best" in categories, but anywhere else, it's based on favourites, there's no disillusion of that. If you don't care for being a favourite or seen to be noted in the eyes of the entire forum then you shouldn't care about how the people who do enjoy being so recognise it.

It may be intended and many of the people involved may indeed have pure intentions, but as it is, it tends to create more unhappiness it seems than it does amusement. Also, just because it's fun doesn't mean it doesn't have its repercussions. And MOTY is one of the chief contributors that I've noticed to some of the long-standing stratification we have around this place as it is in its current form. You wonder why every year people complain? I'd bet you dollars for dimes it's because people feel similarly to what I'm saying, only they take it personally.
So far I've seen two members complain about Member of the Year, two members who haven't actually suggested how to improve it, and two members who have complained about what is the mass enjoyment for many other members on the forum. Every year we have the same complaints, every year it's "oh this is a stupid popularity contest", I'm going to sound harsh here, but being honest, it's usually people who A) don't involve themselves with the community very positively most of the time B) who tend to have a bleak outlook on the forum as a whole and C) who don't actually participate in the competition nor get mentioned. That last part is assumptive of me I know, however it's been true for many years.

So give us suggestions on how we could improve your experience and involve more people and we will. Because we work on it every year, there were hundreds of replies in the preparation thread in the staff forums, trying to make it work.

But to be honest, you kind of failed to hit home any point with me when you started by saying "I am hurt by". I understand how you can find things disagreeable and offer feedback, but the one thing you shouldn't let yourself do is get hurt by what you deem to be a "popularity contest". If that's all you think it is, then it shouldn't be trivial enough to do so, nor should any replies defending it be.

I'm getting a little tired of seeing constant retort to replies about how Member of the Year works, and what we try to achieve, instead of constantly arguing the semantics of what "popularity" means, actually try and contribute with a suggestion on how you feel that next year we could improve MotY, and include more people. Letting yourself get hurt or annoyed by this is really letting down any point any of you try to make, so please, be a bit more open and positive about how we could improve your experience. We'd genuinely love to hear them.

I will just say that the thread does need to cool it a small bit, keep it towards feedback and suggestions and avoid getting too far into arguments as it's all going a bit downhill here really.

Last edited:
Years
This Member of The Year was a good one, there were quite a few categories open for all sorts of people and there was some balance this year. Of course, as mentioned loads of times already, there will always be popularity involved within the votes, but there is nothing that can be done about that.

For those people complaining that they didn't get voted for, why are you here posting and sobbing? Instead of complaining and whatnot why don't you go out there and improve, use this as some sort of motivation to make you a better member. After all, there is nothing you can do about it now, so there is no point in arguing. If it means that much to you, do something to be on the list of winners' next year, it's always gonna be down to you as a member.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I know that staff discuss MOTY every year before it comes up, but may I suggest there being a public MOTY thread sometime in November for both staff and member to post on? I feel that with a thread at the starting point of MOTY, rather than just the aftermath of it, would help the people who so vehemently despise the system (plus those who just have a few queries) raise their issues before MOTY starts and then they can know exactly what's going on in regards to it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I know that staff discuss MOTY every year before it comes up, but may I suggest there being a public MOTY thread sometime in November for both staff and member to post on? I feel that with a thread at the starting point of MOTY, rather than just the aftermath of it, would help the people who so vehemently despise the system (plus those who just have a few queries) raise their issues before MOTY starts and then they can know exactly what's going on in regards to it.
That's pretty much the purpose of this thread. It's for feedback in preparation for 2013's version. I actually suggested it should be much later in the year. Do you think that a feedback and preparation thread for 2013 would have worked better closer to the date of the next annual MotY?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
That's pretty much the purpose of this thread. It's for feedback in preparation for 2013's version. I actually suggested it should be much later in the year. Do you think that a feedback and preparation thread for 2013 would have worked better closer to the date of the next annual MotY?

Yes, I do think that. As long as people can remember by that point why they liked/disliked/didn't really care about MOTY, then I don't see any problem with moving the feedback thread to later on in the year.

Back