• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Well seeing as Lexi's Brock's class just finished, Gwen is now free for a while before her next class ifanyone wishes to interact. I'll probably have her head to the cafeteria, she'll be the short glasses-wearing redhead holding a pichu egg, for those who don't know. Difficult to miss I'd imagine.

Next class is 'Pokemon train fitness and basic knowledge' which is an NPC class. Never attended an NPC class before so what's the deal, shall I jsut head there when I'm ready or should I wait for the others attendees first [Aaron Reiki, Killik Chambers, Mana Murasaki]?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
@ Somniac, my character Lucas, who was also in Brocks class is in the Cafeteria also. More than happy to interact :)

tekxxstat84xp

i am...THE BIG STAR!!!
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Kuro Matsuda

Nickname (Optional): Snowy

Age (10-15): 15

Sex (Male or Female): Male

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Kuro has white hair (thats why his nick name is snowy) that comes down to his shoulders. Its kinda wild, he dosent really keep it groomed. He has fairly bright covered skin. Kuros eyes are yellow-goldish color and have that "I dont care" attitude. He has two tattoos, one of a star on his left shoulder and a two tailed fox winding around his right arm. He's about 5'5 and weighs 120 pounds. Kuros wears 3 shirts, a short sleeve gray shirt with a star on it, a plain long sleeve white shirt and a long sleeve blue shirt with minor detail. He wears black pants that are straight-slim. His shoes are gray and white sneakers with no laces. His facial expression is usually mildly angry.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): Kuro always thinks hes on top of everyone else. He's more than alittle conceited and thinks every one else is "smaller" than him. His one great weakness is his pride. If his pride is insulted, he'll throw out all logic and think with his emotions (usually anger). He likes to attack using silence, speed then power most of the times. He is deemed as disrespectful by most people but he dosent get bothered by such small comments most of the time. Hes loud wherever he is and dosent care about most rules. His anger is his big blind spot. He tends to get out of control when angered to a certain point.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): Kuro grew up in johto, not really in one specific town but just all over the place. Kuros past from the beginning is very long so here's the shorted form. Kuro was always a proud child, going around with his head held high and a large smile on his face, always doing his best at everything he could. His older brother was a big thief, that was the only way he could support Kuro since there parents died. One moon lit night Kuros brother was set up and got caught in the act of stealing something. They both ran as hard as they could until they got cornered in a narrow ally way. The authorities had them at gun point. Kuros brother sent him away before the police could shot them both. Kuro got away and hes been living alone the ever since. Kuro was introduced to pokemon at a young age. His first pokemon was a elekid with darker yellow fur and purple eyes. He always battled as hard as he could and since his brother died, the large smile was wiped from his face. He found out about the scool from his best friend Cairo. Kuro was always beating cairo in battles. Cairo read about the school online and recommended it to kuro.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.): Species: elekid and deino
Nickname: none Personality: elekid: he's happy and energetic. He never backs down from a battle. Deino: easily angered and very distant. He's very strong but doesn't battle as kuro comands. Lvl(Max 30): elekid: 20 deino: 23 Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): elekid: thunder punch, thunder shock, quick attack deino: dragon rage, bite, dragon breath

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Okay guys, I'll give you all a heads-up. Due to exams, I'll be gone for a month or so.

During that time, I give Whiteboy full permission to control Ryan when needed.

I hate school.

Years
I'm going to post as Zayne again soon, lets not draw this out too much longer since other classes are finishing now.

Also, realistically for his second class Zayne would be teaching the same lesson again - will that bore people? If it will I'll change it up a little.

Edit: I'm thinking of making a student character xD

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@tekxxstat84xp Your SU is a tad short. Mostly in the history department. Your history has to be a minimum of at least 350 words total but your bond to get some extra points if you can expand it beyond the 350 word minimum. I find Signups with a big history very interesting to read.

Go over the SU template again. Your format for your Pokemon portion of your SU is a bit messy. Check out some of the previous SUs for some examples.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I'm finally done with my SU, sorry it took so long:

Spoiler:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
It just occured to me. I haven't seen N in a while since I first joined this RP. Might I meet N in the future sometime? He might help my character with a few stuff~

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Draco Dragonite: Not true! She may begin posting immediately and figure out a way to have some fun, even if that may be stumbling across a class already in progress and entering that. Such is the nature of a sandbox RP. Minimal arbitrary restrictions. :P

@Everyone: I regret to say that I'm well in over my head and will need to step away from the IC for a bit. I've asked Megaman to step up his game so that people aren't left waiting for approvals and stuff like that, though I'll still be available to deal with OOC issues should he need me for anything.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 31
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
Just put Issac to sleep, but I will happily get him to interact with anyone needing something to do.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@Pink: I'm still waiting on you to post. It's already been a couple days now.

@Yellow: ;~; No more Valorie? No more Kiyoko... MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING ANYMORE!!!

Just kidding, but still...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I think I'm going to drop my Character Genevieve and make a new character, I've just got major writers block for her, and am up for trying something new. If that's okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back