• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

axlaba1994

Still Hunting First Shiny!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
still no news on the bagon...im gonna hunt most of the night for it..im getting annoyed!!

Edit:Also, congrats on the shiny zangoose nova chan from me and onimyst!! :)

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
congrats! I'm gonna keep lookin for the smeargle (must have seen about 500+ now) So I may take a break for a bit. :)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Well, I finally got something. After only about 100 Hatched Eggs on my Ruby I have gotten a Shiny Zangoose! *Does the Shiny Dance* Had a feeling I would catch someting on Ruby soon, seeing as I've only caught 1 Shiny during my entire Game Play on it. Not sure what I'll go after next. I've already transferred Tsume{Zangoose} to Emerald with the rest of my Shinies, so mabey I'll Start over on Ruby and SR for a Shiny Mudkip. Not 100% sure though. Anyways, Yay again!

:: New Shinies ::
Zangoose

*ahem*...2 things Nova:
1:Congrats on ur new shiny...lol
2:When u ahtch a shiny.. will it show the stars and the shiny form when it hatches???

anyways... 1290 abras seen... 0 shiny...
also guys... TO GET SYTHER GO TO THE CELDAON GAME CORNER PRIZE SHOP!!! u can buy 1 for just 500$!!!!!1
39 or 40 Sevipers hatched... ntuhin yet..

Ullion

Years
Well usually... people dont ask like that.. adn ud have to wait for a co-owner.. adn if ud like to join a club... abit less rudeness might amke us feel mroe confident... just as a headsup man.. so jus chill adn be patient (geez.. kidz these dayz)...thats all i ahve to say.

Edit: Also.... maybe u shuld actually try reading the rules ofr ocne as well... then you mmight realize whats goin on.. ok!?

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Pidgeon19 :: You really need to Review the Rules. You didn't even give me Credit for the T-Card in your Sig. Which is a form of Sprite Theft by the way. People usually ask a little more politely when asking to join a Club. So... As Killer-san said, be Patient and read the Rules.

Well I've officially decided to start my Ruby Version over and Hunt for a Shiny Mudkip. As I've said, with my Newest Catch of Zangoose I've still only caught 2 Shinies in my entire Ruby Game-Play so hopefully I'll have good luck with Mudkip.

:: Hunting ::

Emerald :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Totodile{SRing}
Fire Red :: Eevee{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Articuno{SRing}
Ruby :: Mudkip{SRing}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Starting Over}

Ullion

Years
lol... Nova-"Chan" <--i assume thats right?? lol

anyways... ive felt off this alst ahlf hour.. iw as on D2 and i started acting odd... I RELE DONT KNOW WHY!!!..lol anywyas just my arms are numbish..

ANYWAYS: Nova-chan... when a shiny hatches.. does it show the shiny form in the hacthed stage? (like when it hatches.. the hatch screen thingy..)

also... i assume adamant is best nature for Flygon?? cuz Serebii didnt say nething bout natures for flygon... adn since dragon nor flying nor ground use SPatk and all use ATK... well wouldnt be helpful if it wass???

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
Yes, it shows up Shiny when it first hatches. Stars don't shine around it though.

Well, nothing else to Report. So instead I want to get some opinions on what I hould Evoulve my Shiny Eevee into... Assuming I get it sooner or later... T-T Right now I'm leaning towards Vaporeon, since I think it has the coolest Shiny Form, but I wanted to get some opinions from everyone else at the SHC. So... any opinions? XD

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
I think you should be like me, and save it until D/P come out to see if there are any new eeveelutions(assuming that you get the shiny Eevee of course).

Well, those kids were extra dumb today and gave us their Ruby version for some Digimon game. Now my bro is SRing for a shiny Treecko! Wish him luck! As for me, I have a Social Studies project to do(this is like my 5th night in a row staying up until llike 2 AM doing work) that woulda been finished earlier, had I not procrastinated. Anyways, now that i have Sapphire, I can post like Nova-san does.... Y4Y!11one1!

:: Hunting ::
Emerald :: Ralts(wild hunting)
FireRed :: Secret(shhhh)
LeafGreen :: Eevee
Ruby :: Rayquaza(SRing)
Ruby 2 :: Treecko(SRing)
Sapphire :: Jirachi(Full Resetting)

Too bad I have to finish this dumb project... good luck to everyone with their shiny hunts. Wish me luck with Rayquaza/Jirachi.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
LOL Pokemon = Digimon. One of the oldest and simplest game equations out there. Anyways, Good luck with the Rayquaza... *Slightly Evil Glare* and Jirachi... XD Just kidding.

I also have an assignment to work on tonight. Luckilly it's a Typing Assignment. Simpleness! XD

Ullion

Years
*ahem* ty Nova... but um..how can I get Jirachi... i have sapphire not ruby tho.. and emerald.. i ahve S and E..lol.. and FR.. but anywyas.. no new shinies >.>

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
Years
What Melee-kun said. You have to

1 :: Get to a point on you Ruby/Sapphire where you can use the PC.
2 :: Dowload it from the Disk to a Ruby/Sapphire.
3 :: Check to see if it's shiny or not.
4 :: If it's not Shiny. Restart the whole Ruby/Sapphire over and try again.

Long Process, hopefully one day my hard work will pay off... T-T

Years
Sorry

Ok, I read the rules and thought a little. I didn't meen to be rude just really wanted to join. My friend, sithlord6, and I love to find shinies. So I would like to ask more politely and hopefully be forgiven. If not that will be accepted and I will back off.

axlaba1994

Still Hunting First Shiny!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 24, 2006
hey SHC, no news on the bagon still....and also my advice about the eevee is to evolve to jolteon cos i think that looks the coolest...but it's ur choice nova

Back