• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, the shoot you with that multiple times until you are completely dead and then the move on and kill all of your friends as well.......

I wish while anytime I'm bowling Reshiram would use Blue Flare on me (or at least on the lane) so I could be on fire and the lane would be burning hot! then I would get significantly high games...

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Granted but .... well .... I don't know what to say to that.... oh well. The blue flare hits your arm and you drop the ball on your foot.
I wish Kyurem would spit me out. I getting tired of trying to climb the wall of his stomach so the acid doesn't burn me.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but he spits you out after you are half way digested...

I wish I was born into a family of Flying type Pokemon trainers and I grew up around flying type bird Pokemon and became skilled with them, just like my family...

echolocated

rated R for robocop
Years
Granted, but "teh armed mudkipzz" would kill them with anti-air thingies.

I wish i had 100 of every legendary and then i traded 99 of each for....

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but after you got what you wanted through the trade, your saved game gets corrupt and you lose everything!!!!

I wish I knew why this picture of Pidgeot turns me on
pidgeotturnsmeon.jpg

Years
Granted , but much to your dismay, you realize its not pidgeot that turns you on but Brock's tight jeans.

I wish I could bring conkeldurr to work in order to trample my jock boss.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Granted, but it turns out that it's some weird Tepig that's only in japanese games, and you'll get the death sentence for even looking at it, and much worse for mentioning its name.

I wish I could draw all Pokemon perfectly.

Years
Granted, but then you realize that drawing pokemon is all you can do. You can't eat, drink, or sleep even.

I wish you could get every pokemon on the pokedex 3d, not just unova pokemon.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
granted, but the unova Pokemon show better in the Pokedex 3d... making the others not really worth getting.......

I wish I was the only human living amongst all the legendary Pokemon

Granted, but none of them like you and love to torture you every chance they get.

I wish I had named my Shiny Gardevoir Skyna instead of Lannia before transfering her to my Black game.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
Granted! But now somebody else made a better Zekrom song.

you call that corruption? I am not competing with Zekrom songs... I just want good Reshiram songs...

Granted, now gyarados isn't recognized as an epic Pokemon...

I with Gameplayer56 and his Latias and me and my Latios would get together and do some sort of fun activity...

Last edited:

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, this world turns into the Pokemon world, you're happy, I'm happy... but everybody who doesn't know much or of Pokemon are mad at the people ( like you and me) who made it that way, and complain that it will take time for them to adjust...

I wish Latios & Latias were my greatest and highest role models and guiders... guiding me through life

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
granted, but you don't have the money to buy them because you got scammed somewhere on the internet, rendering you into poverty

I wish I could think up of a decent song lyrics for an idea for a song name I have called "Modest Meganium"

Back